LONDON CALLING - Page 56
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 56 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 56 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Kaden Phoenix Wed May 25, 2022 1:30 am

Kaden apperated to a few places he thought Jessie would be but found no sign of him now he was worried. This was the last place he thought of, the top of the mountain. There sat curled into a ball was Jessie shaking and rocking. " leave me alone." he said to Kaden but he didn't pay any attenshion and walked over to him. the closer he got the more he could see Jesie was not good.

"I can't do that, you know that." he said kneeling next to Jessie. " you know they can help you." he told Jessie who just slowly turned his head to Kaden to show his eyes red and puffy from crying.

"I could kill them and not know." he took out the vial from his pocket and held it out " it dosn't work, my monster is still ....a monster, I can't control, I don't want to wake up and find that I hurt ..or worse to you." His hand dropped the vial and then moved to hold Kadens cheek.

"You wont hurt me" Kaden told him " and if you love me like you told me before you'll come with me and get help, the right help." He saw Jessie lower his head and start to shake again. Now he wrapped his arms around him holding him close to him as Jessie cried against him, slowly he felt Jessie hold him back.

"I disobayed an order, transphormed, some how with out a full moon, even the wolves around here don't come close to me, they fear me." he said it was now a large wolf walked out of the bushes and stopped. Kaden looked at it and watched it.

"I don't see fear" he said Jessie turned and looked at the wolf who layed his head on his paws as if bowing to him. Jessie frowned puzzled at the action of the animal. Jessie stayed clinging to Kaden who didn't mind.

Kaden ported them both back to the farm and to the lab knowing it was a safe place to be. Picking up a blanket he wrapped it around Jessie who just sat unmoving on the metal table his face blank. Kaden headed to the living room.

"well I found him but...hes in a bad way pycologicaly speaking, Robert could you please take a look at him. " Kaden asked and looked to Edward, " I ask that if he is beyond all help that you leave it to me." he asked as tears formed in the courners of his eyes.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 25, 2022 1:41 am

"Beyond all help," Robert scowled. "Pish posh. You're an overly dramatic pair, the two of you. No one is beyond all help except if they refuse the help that's offered."  He went downstairs to the lab and saw Jessie there. "Potion," Robert said, holding out his hand to check Jessie's potion. "When did you take it last, and how much? And have you transformed any other time outside of the full moon since we started you on the better potion?" He laid his hand on Jessie's forehead, and he didn't like what he felt.

"Where have you been in the last 48 hours--every single place?" Robert wanted to know. "With the exception of the Knockturn business, where else have you been? Anyone you spoke to? Any food or drink you had except at Khaat's or here? Think."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Wed May 25, 2022 1:57 am

Kaden followed Robert to Jessie and stood at the back of the room when Robert spoke Jessie said nothing but Kaden spoke for him " Hes spent most of his time with me, at my place" he said as a blush reatched his cheeks. " he had your almond tea here, ate at sparks, we've kinda stayed together."

Jessie looked up at Robert and nodded as he slowly closed his eyes and let his body fall slowly to the table. it was then the fudge fell from his pocket. Jessie felt tired so tired that he could not keep his eyes open he heard footsteps and a hand take his. Kaden picked them up and handed them to Robert.

"I got them at honeydukes with Kate, they were in my jacket...oh god no, couldn't be." he suddenly realized in sparks he'd left his jacket on the back of his chair as he had gone to the bathroom before Jessie had arrived.

"I left them in my pocket in sparks when I went to order our food , it was over the back of my chair." he said looking down at Jessie stroking his hair out of his eyes that now staired blankly up at the ceiling. Jessie felt as if his body burned from the inside out, and he wanted it to stop. His back arched as he cried out and began thrashing on the table, two strong hands moved to his shoulders and held him down that he knew had to be jack.

"Hey, pipsqueak, relax." Jack's worried voice came threww the thick fog that was his mind. Poison, was the first thought he had but how could he tell them his fear.

"let...me...go" he said softly fighting for breath.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 25, 2022 2:11 am

"You're not poisoned, if that's what you're thinking," Robert said. "You're just bewitched. I can see why you would think that, but it's just a spell. It wasn't the bloody fudge. It's your potion. Your potion's been tainted. It would be easy enough for anyone who could recognize that it was a wolfsbane potion to taint the potion to bewitch you."

He handed the flask to Kaden. "Toss it, flask and all. Get rid of the entire thing. We can't trust any part of it. I'll get him fresh potion." He flicked his wand at Jessie "Finite Incantatem!" he cast the countercurse to end the bewitching. Then he doublechecked Jessie. "Better. Much better. Do try not to diagnose yourself anymore. It isn't necessarily part of your skill set. There's no point in upsetting yourself prematurely. Can't say that I know who did it, though. I could have been anyone. Would'nt have been James because he didn't know you existed until a little bit ago. Gelding could have sent someone to do it, but I see little point to it. Did you get into any sort of a row with someone in Diagon Alley who might have pulled a prank that was in really poor taste?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Wed May 25, 2022 2:22 am

Kaden took the flask and placed it into a bin then turned back to Jessie who finally relaxed against Jacks hands. returning to him Kaden took his hand in his own. Jessie felt something lifted from his body and breathed out. Roberts words clear as crystal to his mind now and he frowned at his words.

"My father." he said simply and looked at Kaden " I told him about us, he wasn't happy..I told him if he didn't like it, he could forget about me as a son." Jessie sighed and closed his eyes " I guess this was his responce, he knew about my flask, last time I went, I left it on the kitchen counter, more fool me to trust my family." he told them, his hands covering his face " Im sorry, yoiu have bigger worries than me what with James." he told them all.

Kaden lent down and gently kissed him. "Your a fool, my fool, they care about you just as much as I do." Slowly Kaden helped him sit up and turn to face Robert. Jessie hung his head as he spoke once more.

"Im sorry for disobaying your order." he said to him " I have never done that before , not even when I was in the marines and I...I feel like I don't deserve your forgiveness"

Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 25, 2022 2:32 am

"You made an outreach to family," Robert said. "You weren't wrong to try it, but the loss is his, not yours. He doesn't see it now, but he will see it someday when he finds himself alone. In the meantime, learn the lesson from it. Real family isn't made by the blood in our veins. Real family is made by the iron bonds of the heart, made by love and by trust that has been earned. You made an attempt to get his acceptance. Now, let him stew in his own bitterness and get up and get on with your training. You have work to do. Get him back on it, Jack. We don't know how much time we will have before Gelding strikes again somehow. So be ready. I'll have you more potion by dinner time tonight. You should be fine. The full moon isn't due for awhile."

He looked at Jack and Kaden.

"He's fine. Jack, keep working on his training. Let's not let Gelding find any more rough edges on any of us than absolutely necessary. Got it?" He knew the bond that Jack had with Jessie and felt comfortable leaving a good portion of Jessie's training in Jack's very capable hands.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Wed May 25, 2022 2:43 am

Jessie looked at Robert and nodded as Kaden walked close to him. Jessie reatched out and held Kaden close to him his head resting on Kadens stomach and nodded. " yes sir, I see that now," he said turning to look at Robert then to Jack " thankyou." he said to Jack who just smiled and nodded.

"Hey, does this mean I get to call you little bro?" Jack asked and for the first time Jessie laughed and nodded " yes" Jack said smiling.

" Once I get my body to move properly we'll be on the training, both wear stuff and assault course" he gave a sigh and looked to Jack " James was right about that I do have a lot to learn, and I need to learn fast." slipping from the table Kaden held him up as his legs gave out.

"Only place your going for the moment my love, is to rest" Kaden told Jessie" once your fully recovered your potion will be ready, now wheres your room." Jessie pointed to one opasite the lab. " good, we'll see you all later" Kaden turned to Robert and spoke again "Thank you, I think I need to keep a closer eye on my guy."
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 25, 2022 2:59 am

"You're very welcome," Robert said. With another crisis averted, Robert headed back upstairs, and as he did he heard Michael's voice.

"Have you taken leave of every one of yours brain cells?" he was asking.

"I want to do what you do! I can do it! i can already pick pockets. Piece of cake...." It was Mira's voice. Robert repressed a need to snicker and he went to Michael's room to find the door open, and Mira was there pleading her case with him.

"You are not going to rob Gringotts, and that's final," Michael was saying firmly. "And if you try, not only will I not teach you anything ever, I'm liable to wipe out every memory from your little mind. Do you understand me?"

"You're cute when you're mad. You know that?" she laughed. It was all Robert could do to not burst out laughing.

"Mira," he said, trying hard not to give in to his amusement at the whole situation. "We really do have to defer to Michael's judgement on how and when and who goes for Gringotts, if we do it at all. And if you want to earn an apprenticeship with him, calling him cute will not win you any points with him."

"Have you asked your father about this?" Michael asked.

"I'm a grown woman. I do not need my father's permission," she said.

"How old are you anyway?" Michael asked.

"I'm 24," she said. Michael and Robert both scowled at her.

"Oh, alright, I'm 19." Robert scowled harder.

"Alright, alright. I'm 18--almost. I'll be 18 in two weeks."

"You're a minor. I am not teaching you how to rob Gringotts while you're underage," Michael said.

"And he's not doing it with broken bones in his back," Robert said. "You'll have to give him time to heal before you do much of anything. And by then, you should, hopefully, be a grownup--if you're telling us the truth. Until then, yes. You do need your father's permission. Got that?" She groaned and sighed heavily.

"Yes, Uncle Robert," she said.

"Now go help Aunt Kate with dinner," he told her.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Wed May 25, 2022 3:08 am

Jack followed Robert up the stairs and chuckled at the altercation going on. " oh boy" he said and moved to Jess. " I don't see why Jess can't learn" he sugested. Jess looked at him then raised her eyes brows.

"hum not a bad sugestion there" she said still helping Kate with dinner " but I think Dinner first, I'll put two plates aside for Kaden and Jessie." she said " although what about Angus? " she placed plates in the washer and prepared the yorkshire puddings ready for the meat and veg.

"Hes the least suspishious amoung us and James dosn't know his face from what I know" Jack said " could work" Jack picked up a small psice of meat to which Jess smacked his hand but he ate it anyway.

Kaden lay down on his bed once they got to it as Kaden fussed over him, "Hey Im okay" he told him but Kaden continued until Jesie pulled him to the bed and spooned him " you rest too" he said and leard Kaden laugh as they both fell asleep together.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 25, 2022 10:35 pm

"Jess could learn if she chose to," Robert said. "As I just told Mira, though, Michael has a lot of healing to do before he can teach anybody much of anything. Angus might be a good fit for that too. He learns very quickly, and he's agile. And not that I'm going to make this suggestion too loudly but Khaat might be a decent fit too. She's small and light and agile. She doesn't have Jess's height, but Michael might actually say that's an advantage. I am not excited about any of our women becoming catburglars though. I think Mira is actually wanting to learn because I really think she wants to follow in Michael's footsteps as a profession. I don't think she's thinking about it just for this mission. I think she's serious. And I'm not going to even consider letting her polish her pickpocketing without having a serious discussion with Gabe."

He heard apparating sounds, and he followed the sounds to the kitchen where he found Khaat and Brian had arrived with Abbey, and Angus and Edward had arrived. Khaat was setting the table, and Angus was setting the sideboard so everyone could fix their plates buffet style. Angus had brought over some lovely deviled crab cakes, some grilled shrimp skewers, a large Caesar salad, and was setting out the sticky toffee pudding and the knickerbocker glories. He had put an enchantment on the knickerbockers so they didn't melt during dinner.

Kate fixed a plate for Michael, and Robert took it to him. He helped Michael up into a chair and made sure he had all he needed for dinner, along with a glass of wine with his dinner, and his cigarettes and his lighter so he could smoke when he finished eating. He promised to bring Michael some coffee and desser when they got to the dessert course. Then Kate called everyone to the dining room for dinner.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top