LONDON CALLING - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 6 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:41 pm

Jessie grinned at Roberts words and seeing Gelding now levetating like a puppet at Roberts command. Back flipping onto the desk Jessie grasped the two halfs of the wand and janked them out of Geldings hand. Quickly he hid them in his inner pocket safe and away from Gelding or his minions. As he had just hid the last part his ankle was grabbed and he was pulled face down ungracfully onto the desk.

"shit, thats gonna leave a mark" he said into the wood.

Looking back he saw it had been the first man who still had hold of his ankle. With a kick he caused the man to let go, but then come running at him. Jessie saw the mans nails turn from normal to into long thin nails and he quickly rolled out the way as he hit the desk where he'd been laid leaving deep grooves in the once polished wood.

Taking his Bo he moved it around him in a cercle, once, then twice making the end slap the mans chin and leaving a nice mark behind.

Soon the man had, had enough and lundged at Jessie who, using the bo caught his foot sending him sprawling to the ground where he knocked the wind out of the man. As he got back up Jessie with a round house kick sent him out cold into a book case before turning back to Robert and brushed himself down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:56 pm

Robert nodded slightly at Tyler, approval of a task well handled. He looked back at Gelding who looked appropriately thunderstruck. Robert decided to put a little icing on the proverbial cake.

"And now for the boy," Robert said menacingly.

"Not my son! You leave him alone!" Gelding shouted.

"Elliot, isn't it?" Robert let a malicious smile cross his face. He had no intention of hurting the boy. "I bet if I set the house on fire, he'll come out." Robert gave an evil laugh, and Gelding's eyes grew wide.

"You've flipped your bleedin' lid, you have!" he shrieked. "What do you want!"

"You lay one hand on any of my family, and I won't just set your house on fire, I'll take away everything and everyone that you love. I will break you into a million little nasty pieces. Do I make myself clear?" Gelding didn't immediately reply. "I have the place surrounded," Robert bluffed. "Do I call them in to take your family and raze the house to the ground? Is that what you want?"

"Fine! Fine! I won't touch him. Leave my family alone."

"I think it's time for us to go," Robert said to Tyler. He cast an additional spell on Gelding, causing Gelding to panic, but when he saw no immediate affects, he breathed a sigh of relief, apparently believing Robert had been bluffing.

Robert turned and motioned to Tyler. He didn't speak because he was far too tempted to laugh, and that would have undone everything they'd done. But he and Tyler were about to have the last laugh, as soon as they were far enough away that he could tell Tyler what he'd just done.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:12 pm

Jessie stood watching but also keeping an eye on the man on the floor out cold. When Robert said they sould leave and cast a spell which Jessie was obliviose to he just shrugged and moved with Robert.

Once they were out side Jessie spoke "What did you do to him, the spell I mean?" he asked seeing Jack walking over to them both. It was now he remebered the wand halves still in his pockets. " Im guessing you asked me to get these for a reason." He said taking out the two halves and holding them out to Robert.

"He'll regret messing with the lupins again" Jack said and slapped Jessie on his back " and you boy, arent so bad, bit flashy but not bad." Jack chuckled " what you say Robert, bit more trainning and he'd be a decent Addition to the group?"

Jessie sighed and shook his head at Jack calling him a boy he was far from that. Shrinking his bo he slipped it back in his right knee pocket and watched as Jack took out a vial and downed a dose of postion. He was glad he'd taken his befoer leaving.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:25 pm

Michael joined them when they came out. He heard Jessie ask Robert about a spell he'd cast inside.

"Michael, you remember that spell Thaor used in Remus on our first trip to the Hog's Head?"

"Oh, lord," Michael burst out laughing. "You didn't?"

"I did," Robert laughed. He looked at Jessie and Jack. "Remus had had one too many pints and Thaor, who was Slytherin, decided to make a point. He levitated Remus up to the ceiling and cast a spell of his own making."

"It was a sticking spell," Michael laughed. "Stuck Remus right up there on the ceiling, and it took getting Dumbledore to come in and undo it to get him down. Who'd you toss up on the ceilling, Robert? Surely not Gelding."

"Surely it was," Robert said, having a good laugh. "I had you take his wand and break it so he couldn't use it against us while we were there."

"Sounds like you got your indoctrination fair enough," Michael said. "And it sounds like it might be time to pop back to Brian's and pour some pints. What do you say?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:32 pm

Jessie looked at Michael as he spoke to Robert then burst out laughing " for real?" he asked and Jack nodded whaile he to laughed " well that'll take them a while to figure out the counter spell." he wiped the tears from his eyes from laughing and placed the two halves of the wand back in his pocket.

"yeah, and a soviner too" he said to Michael " A drink does sound nice but coffee, I like to keep my head clear." he said hoping to remind them he had something he had to keep under control and drinks would not do that.

"too right Jessie, assault course before bed?" he asked and Jessie's eyes lit up at the mention.

"um..yeah, sounds good." he said making Jack smile.

"you know Brian holds the record for completeing it fastist." Jack told him and saw the look of some one determined to beat it. " don't go there , I tried and failed, fell flat on my ass." this made both men laugh again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:48 pm

"What is the countercurse to that spell, anyway, Robert?" Michael asked.

"Haven't the foggiest," Robert shrugged. "But it's a right stubborn spell. If they don't find a way to get him down, he'll be up there still at Christmas." Michael and Robert both laughed at the idea of Gelding stuck to his own ceiling for months on end.

"That oughta serve him about right," Michael said. "They can drape Christmas lights around him. Let's go home."

Robert and Michael drew their portkeys and ported back to Brian's. The kitchen was empty now, with a well stocked biscuit jar on the counter, full of the shortbread Angus had made earlier. Fresh coffee and tea were in the pots, as always, but Robert got a couple bottles of beer out and popped the tops on them, handing one to Michael.

"Want a biscuit?" Robert asked Michael.

"Biscuits and beer. Sounds like the healthy diet of any champion athlete," Michael said, amused. "Why not?" He lifted the lid on the jar and got a piece of shortbread. "Anyone else? Wonder where everyone is."

"Well, if Khaat and Jess got their way, they've probably got Brian resting in his room. I doubt he'll give them much trouble," Robert said. "I could see in his face he really didn't feel all that well. He was definitely hurting."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:55 pm

Jessie took out his portkey and glanced at Robert to see which one to use. taking the same one he ported to the kitchen but wasn't very steady and landed on his butt in the middle of the floor just as Jack arrived.

"ho boy, some ones not good at using the portkeys" Jack said in a sing song voice " I'll take that beer and cookie." Jack said grabbing a bottle off the counter. " don't worry every one knows there shifts, even the wolves" Jack said just as Jess walked in and gasped seeing him with a cookie in his hand and tried to take it from him but he stuffed the whole thing in his mouth.

Jessie got up off the floor and pored some coffee as he rubbed his sour butt and sighed sitting down on a stool facing the living room. "don't come between a man and his cookie , hey" Jessie said chuckaling as Jack nodded. Taking out the broken wand he turned it in his hands looking at the patterns that were carved on it. " Stil don't know what you want me to do with this?" he placed it next to him on the counter hoping Abby didn't get hold of it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:11 pm

"Jack's nose is well trained to find all sources of food," Michael teased.

"Don't worry, Jessie," Robert said. "We'll have you trained up on portkeys in no time, but you really didn't do so bad. You made it into the house, and you didn't splinch, so, all in all, you did rather well. I've certainly seen far worse. You can either keep the wand pieces as a souvenir, or I'll take them. Whatever you'd like. I was making a point with him by destroying his wand." Robert took a swig from his beer, as Abbey came in the room.

"Papa!" she seemed delighted to see him. "Fizz!" she saw his beer and tried to reach for it.

"She thinks you have a fizzy drink, and she thinks she's missing out," Michael said.

"So I see," Robert said. "Accio, fizzy drink!" He summoned one from the fridge, and wehn it arrived he popped the top on it and allowed her to have some out of the bottle, at his pacing. She took a drink, drank it quickly, and then promptly belched. Robert scowled at her, causing her to giggle.

"Not very ladylike," Robert told her.

"Which is probably why Khaat doesn't let her have them very often," Michael said.

"Abbey, where is Mummy and Daddy?" Robert asked.

"Daddy go'ed out. Mummy go'ed to work," Abbey said.

"Out? Where'd he go?" Robert asked. Abbey shrugged.

"What part of grounded does he not understand today?" Robert sighed unhappily. "Abbey, are there any grownups here other than us?" She shrugged again. "If they left her alone without any adults in the house, I'll kill them myself."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:22 pm

Jessie heard Michael teast Jack and saw him chuckle in responce. As Robert spoke so did Jack " yeah I ended up in a pig pen once, the smel...phew" he waved his hand in front of his nose. This made Jessie smile and chuckle " thankyou sir." he said to Robert " I could never get the hang of it fully."

He paused when he saw Abby come in and mention fizz. He watched as the can left the fridge and entered the living room, he followed behind it and watched Abby take a drink then belch. "wow nelly" Jessie said suprised, "She got a set of lungs on her thats for sure." he could not help chuckle at how cute her giggle was. "Reminds me of my sis."

It was now he realised how quiet the place was. " Sir wheres Kate?" he asked placing down his cup and standing up. " Sir I'll stay with her if you want, im use to little kids having looked after my little sis." He said to Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:32 pm

"Abbey, is Gran here?" Robert asked. Abbey shrugged and somehow manage to sneak a slug out of Robert's beer while Robert was preoccupied wondering where the adults were. She wrinkled her nose at it.

"Hey, now," Michael told her disapprovingly. "No, no. Not Papa's drink. Robert, pay attention. She just swiped some of your beer." Robert looked at her and scowled deeply.

"You know better," he said. "That's not for kids."

"I big!" she insisted.

"I said no," Robert said firmly. "No grownup drinks. Alright, Jessie. Keep an eye on Abbey, and the rest of us, let's see if we can find the adults. If Abbey is right, both Khaat and Brian are out. So, hopefully Angus is still here. I don't know if Jess is here or Kate either one. I know that Kate was going to come to see to Archangel, but if she's here, she's probably outside or in the barn. Let's make sure she wasn't left on her own, and if she was, where the heck did they go? Who was supposed to be watching her?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top