LONDON CALLING - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 36 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 68 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 36 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Kaden Phoenix Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:53 am

Jack saw Robert walking over to them and he stood up but as he did he ferlt Robert grab hold of him and he was pulled along as they were aperated " Robert don't let go" he thought to himself as he managed to slip out his wand ready for any fighting. His senses hightened as he wished the aperating would stop.

Jess paused in what she was doing and looked to Kate worried " something has happened " she said softly," you feel it?" she asked, she wanted to go to Paris but knew she must stay as it would have divided the team and Robert would not want that. Glancing at Michael she waked over to him " contact owens, please" she asked the worry now clear in her voice.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:19 am

Kate had found herself freezing in place in the midst of the washing up, a sudden surge of anxiety racing straight through her. And then Jess said she felt something had happened. She thought, for a second, she had seen a flash of magic and starlight, and then it disappeared in darkness.

"Yes," Kate said softly. "Something's wrong, but I can't place it, not yet." She watched Jess go over and asked him to contact Owens, as Edward came into the kitchen.

"Owens?" Michael frowned. "Why am I contacting Owens?"

"Because I felt something, and clearly the other two seers in the house have felt something. Robert and Jack went to Paris. Jess is right. We should contact Owens."

"Why don't I just go there?" Michael asked.

"No. Not yet," Edward said. "Send a floo message." Michael did as he was told, knowing it would take a bit to get a response.

Robert and Jack landed, and it took Robert a moment to figure out where they were. It appeared to be some sort of private chapel. Just a small one, a single room, really. And there waiting was Thomas Gelding and a rather strange looking woman.

She was a little above average height, and she wore high heeled black boots that added another four inches to her frame. She was rather willowy, pale skin, unusually pretty face, with odd indigo colored eyes. She a black, flowing A line skirt, with a black blouse and a black brocade bodice. And around her neck was a gold pendant with a strange enchanted indigo colored snake that was moving on the pendant, slithering around on the shield shaped gold pendant. Her hair was dark and full, worn in a half up/half down style with a thin silver colored circlet on her head, set with alexandrite stones set in it. And in her hand was a tall staff, set with a large clear glowing indigo stone.

"I expected more from you," she spoke to Robert, a sultry sound to her voice. Robert was not taken in or impressed, but he was going to let her try all she wanted. "But here you are, and you didn't come alone. Needed him, did you?"

"Don't toy with him," Gelding said to her. "I don't pay you for that."

"I told you he was easy to get. Not nearly as difficult as you said it would be," she said to Gelding. "What's the harm. I still have some time with him coming to me."

"Don't get careless," he told her.

"Well, first of all, dogs don't belong indoors. They belong outside!" She aimed the staff at Jack and tossed him out the doors of the chapel into the grass outside and then slammed the doors of the chapel shut. "Much better," she smiled, satisfied.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:29 am

Jack felt himself dropped on stone a floor, brushing down his legs he stood up and helped Robert stand. It wasn't long before he felt himself being flug out side and onto grass. Now this annoyed him greatly. partly changing he moved to the door but found it too strong to break. He moved around the chapel listening to the talking inside. Soon he found what he was looking for a large stained glass window. Smirking he moved back then jumped right threw the window. Quickly while they were composing them selves he moved to Robert standing infront of him.

"Thing about Dogs is, we never give up and always stay by the side of those who we care about." he growled at her his hand holding his wand along with long dagger like nails ready to strike at girnwald and the woman.

"I don't fight women but for you I'd make an exception." he snapped at her " NO ONE HURTS ROBERT WHILE IM AROUND!" He lowered his body and gave a low long growl.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:41 am

She began to size Jack up, and Robert didn't like what he was seeing. He'd seen this sort of fighting before. And he watched her every move. He reached a hand around Jack and fired a spell to accio her staff, and it snapped to his hand. She was absolutely outraged.

"How dare you, you odd little man!" she shrieked at Robert. Holding the staff, Robert could feel the power in it. It was like a wand, only more powerful. And it felt like dark energy to him. She dove at Robert, as if she were going to just push past Jack to get to him to get the staff.

"She likes this particular toy," Robert said to Jack. "I might keep it awhile." And then he saw the snake on her amulet drop to the floor and grow in size and wind its way towards them both.

"Move!" Robert told Jack. The snake slithered past Jack and started to wind its way up the staff towards the large alexandrite stone at the top of the staff. Robert was quickly getting the idea that letting the snake get to the stone was a bad idea.

He shook the staff to shake the snake off the staff.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:52 am

Jack watched Robert and nodded " yeah," he said and moved as the snake made its way to the staff but Jack taking his hand he grabbed it by its neck and tore its head clean off turning he showed the woman. "Huh, so your a slytherin" he said with a smirk " Griffindor, we're the bravest and the boldest." He growled at her holding out the now dead snake before dropping the body and throwing the head at her feet. He moved his body to glance at the staff and nodded " agreed, children should not have things that can harm them" he taunted her.

Jess paced back and forth as Jessie returned from his patrol. " I strengthened a few charms that were waining." he said " but everything is strong and secure." he looked at Abby and Mia and smiled " Im sure they will be back soon." Jess nodded as she moved to start a pot of tea trying not to show she was worried.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:04 am

Robert watched Jack destroy the snake, and he was glad Jack got rid of it. The woman appeared to be frustrated by his actions.

"Kill him!" Gelding screached at the woman. The woman attempted to fire wandless magic at Robert.

"Distract her and then grab hold," Robert told jack in a near whisper. He had full intention of apparating out quickly. Robert didn't care what Jack decided to do to distract her, but he fully wanted to impair her so she couldn't strike out at them long enough that they could get out fast.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:15 am

Jack watched her try and do wandless magic and he laughed at her as he cast Arresto Momentum in their direction. Turning he grabbed hold of Roberts jacket and hoped Robert knew where they would aperate too. But at this point he knew anywhere was better than here " Now, do it now" he called out to Robert. Jack looked back to see them slowly trying to get to them. " we need to get out of here, like now." Jack said hoping they would go back to paris or the farm.

Jack felt a blast as a spell shot past his arm, glancing back he saw Grinwald with his wand pointed at Robert, quickly he stood between them taking the blact to his back but he ignored it knowing Jess would take care of it. His eyes went back to him and he glared at the man and woman.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:40 pm

Robert apparated them back to the operation headquarters. He knew Jack had been hit because he had felt the force of it jolt Jack, but he knew they didn't have the luxury of taking the time to treat it right now. People were scurrying every direction as they prepared to move the children out and also prepared to lock down the headquarters building.

"Go! Leave the building to me!" he told them. He summoned more people from the farm, summoning Kate, Jess, Jessie, and Michael. He needed their help. If each of them were to start to help moving workers and children, it would only take a couple of moments to get the building emptied of people.

"Jack," Robert said seriously, "I've summoned the other organization members from the farm. We need their help to port people to Khaat's farm because our operatives won't have access. Only our little team has that sort of access, so we need them to start porting operatives and children to Khaat. They may have to make a couple trips each.

"When they arrive, tell them to each take at least two adults to Khaat's farm. Khaat and Brian obviously have no idea we're coming. When you get there, ask Angus to assign children and workers to cabins and then ask Jess to treat you for that wand blast and then start trying to see to the needs of the evacuees. Make sure you have Jess tend to you before she starts getting things for the operatives and the children. Once they're physically safe, they'll hold long enough for Jess to tend to you.Anything they need, get it. If we don't have something they need, tell Jess to buy it and put it on my accounts. The first priority needs to be on the safety of the operatives and the children. Owens and I will stay to shut down the building and put in some stronger security spells. We'll be fine. Owens and I will join you all as soon as we can."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:18 am

Jack breathed out as they arived in Paris again. His legs almost buckled but he composed himself and nodded to Roebrt " I will." he said " and I'll get them to do that." he paused as the sound of aperating met his ears.

"Okay, whats the problem?" Jessie asked walking over to Robert he saw Jack but just fround as Jess ran over to him and made him sit down while she healed his back.

"stuipid idiot," she scolded him " but you did stop it from harming Robert" she added and gave him a kiss in relife " welp another scar to add to your collection, might be a bit more carful next time, your not getting any younger." she scolded him again. Jessie chuckled and shook his head.

"Hay kid grab two adult and get them to Khaats farm." Jack told him Jessie did just that taking hold of two men and leaving with them Jess once she was sure both men were okay she did the same.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:41 am

Kate and Michael got the summons, and since Kate and Jess had already suspected something was wrong, Kate was already prepared to be summoned. It almost relieved her to get Robert's signal. She and Michael ported together to Paris and arrived at the house to see the place in chaos. They both smelled the smoke.

"Robert!" Kate shouted, needing to see he was alright. He looked in from the kitchen and saw them and decided to take a moment out. He went in to the living room.

"We've been breeched. We have to evacuate," he told them. "Each of you take two operatives with you. They are already gathering up the children. Each of them will be bringing two children with them. There's a total of twelve children here. Take them to Khaat's. Give them my apologies for no advance notice. Jack and Jess will have my instructions from there. Hurry. I don't know how long we'll be safe. Oh, and Kate, take this damned thing and give it to Gabe. I want him to check it out."

"I will," she told him taking the staff. "Vile thing," she muttered, not liking it's energy.

"I don't know if the staff is vile or the user," Robert said.

"Probably both," she said.

"Owens! Load them up," Robert called, and he hurried back to the kitchen. Owens gathered up four workers, and each worker had two children. So with the workers that Jessie and Jack got out, that properly evacuated the building except for Robert and Owens. They had rehearsed this event enough, so they knew precisely what to do. Robert cast gathering spells on all the operations decades of paperwork and had it shrunken and packed into one magical valise. Owens had shrink and pack spells put in place for all the artifacts, magical paintings and anything else of any value that were there Any and all personal items that belonged to any of the operatives or the children were shrunken and packed in one large magical suitcase.

Khaat and Brian and Angus and Edward were rooted from sleep as people began arriving quickly and without warning. It only took them a mere moment to grasp the situation. Brian summoned some of the men working on the estate and assigned them to help open up the cabins and help Jess to get the children and adults settled.

Khaat and Angus went to the kitchen and assembled some platters of sandwiches and cookies and some insulated pitchers of hot cocoa and tea and started delivering them to the cabins to provide the operatives and the children something soothing to help calm them. It also gave them a chance to check to make sure that everyone was alright.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 68 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top