A Knarly Accident
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Knarly Accident Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Knarly Accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Knarly Accident Empty A Knarly Accident

Post by Ducky Baker Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:48 am

Ducky hurried through the Great Hall, feet moving quickly as he nervously scanned the tables, fingers twitching with anxious energy. Breakfast was almost over but there were still a few frozen stragglers, and he was hoping to find someone that not only could help, but would help. He was in no short supply of people who wouldn’t mind helping him typically but this… this was a taller older.

His eyes fell on a particular redhead and his eyes widened with gratitude, mostly certain that she would help, or at least could. If there was anyone who would find his proposition more appealing than frightening it would be Chastity Moor.

“Hey Chase,” he said, leaning down, urgency creeping in past an otherwise warm and casual smile. “Hey, so could I steal you for a moment? I just need some help with something.”

She had to say yes. She just had to.
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

A Knarly Accident Empty Re: A Knarly Accident

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:56 am

Yawning, Chase took a deep breath as she stared at the almost cold bacon in front of her. She breathed deeply, struggling to get her mind out of the fog of morning thought. Suddenly someone was sat next to her on the bench and she was startled out of her revere of morning haze. A figure she recognized came into focus. She had to think hard for a long moment before she even remembered his name though.

She'd seen him out and about, and she was pretty sure he was a Gryffindor student. She yawned and stretched and looked at him, confusion etching her features as she tried to figure out the urgency to his tone. "Oh.. hey Ducky what's up? I'm definitely awake... what can I help you with?" She struggled to hold back another yawn and looked at him with a smile, one hand coming up to her hair to fluff it slightly, trying to bring some of her usual pep into her voice. She was a horrible morning person.

The look on his face made her keep her eyes on him, even through her morning haze of sleep. Something was up, that was for sure, and for him to come to her.. well she felt quite flattered and couldn't help but let her chest swell a bit at the thought that he had something she could help with. Hopefully not schoolwork, the entire school knew she was no good at that.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:19 am

She was tired but she seemed willing to help. He glanced about before settling his eyes back squarely on hers, mouth widening to flutter a smile at her. "Right, um, so. I need help outside. If you'd be up for it - here's the thing. I was trying to get ahead on some homework and wanted to do my Magical Creatures sketch ahead of class so I could work on my Herbology - I'm a bit behind in everything, is the thing."

Oof. He was never going to get good at this, admitting his faults. Though, it wasn't owning up to inadequacy that he struggled with - rather, admitting that he had tried was the real embarrassment.

"So, yeah, long story short - I lost all of the knarls. They're just... gone. Gone, Chase. Please, can you help me find them?"
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:15 am

Chase listened to him intently for a few moments, nodding with his words. She totally understood being behind in class and sometimes you did what you could to catch up quickly. As he spoke her attention was immediately caught by the words Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology. By far her two favorite subjects, and the only ones she was decently good at. So when he said he was coming to her for help with something in those regards, she grinned enthusiastically. "Of cour-" She stopped as he said what happened and her jaw dropped.

"You lost them!?  All of them!? Where did you see them last? They could be anywhere!" She jumped to her feet and started searching around the hall immediately as though she would see a knarl curled up in the corner or on top of the staff table. "Of course I'll help you find them, where were you when you saw them last?" She spun to look at him, the look of a girl in love with animals of all shapes in sizes burning in her eyes. In her heart she needed to find them to keep them safe, and she'd do anything to make sure they were back where they belonged.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top