A new member, - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new member, - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new member,

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new member, - Page 2 Empty Re: A new member,

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Jack looked at Abby and smiled at her he blushed a little at the mention of Jess and he having kids " Maybe in the future, right now were still getting the hang of...us, being an item.." he said with a chuckle he nodded when Brian mentioned the jacket and thought about something thinner for warmer weather, like a light suit jacket in black cotton.

He heard Abby talk of cookies and chuckled " well that's one thing Abby and I have in common we both like fresh backed cookies." He said smiling at her as he watched her tuck into one once she'd given Kate the scarves she'd walked down with. " I think she's more like her mother, in many ways" he softly said.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:22 pm

"Well, I hope it works out for both of you," Brian said. They both deserved to be happy, so perhaps it would work out after all. "I know it feels sudden, but there's no need to rush. Take your time."

"Hello, Jack," Khaat said, coming downstairs dressed for work in a slender black skirt, nude heels, and a crisp white dress blouse. "You're looking well--much better than when I saw you last."

"Weren't you hunting your black shoes when I was upstairs?" Brian asked her.

"Yes, but I changed my mind. These make my legs look longer," she replied.

"They certainly do, but they're not supposed to be looking to see how far up your legs go," Brian said.

"Are you jealous?" she asked.

"No. Of course not," he said quickly. Kate rolled her eyes and held up both scarves to Khaat's neck to see which one worked better, decided on one, and handed it to her.

"Thank you," Khaat said.

"So, what brings you here so early, Jack?" Khaat asked.

"Your father hired him," Brian said.

"Well, it took him long enough. Congratulations, Jack. Welcome aboard. I'm glad to have you with us," Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:42 pm

Jack nodded at Kate's words to him about Jess and he. " don't worry we are Mrs Lupin, we both know we have lots of time to be together." he said he heard aperating and turned towards the sound to see Jess walk in the same time Khaat walked down the stairs.

"oh I agree welcome finally to the family" she said to Jack and kissed his cheek " and hey Abby, Cookies good today?" she asked Jack chuckled moving to stand with Jess.

"yes, I feel much better too , thanks, bites just a scar now thanks to some good nursing" he said looking at Jess as he spoke.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 pm

"Good morning, Jess," Khaat said, seeing Jess arrive. Abbey had seen Jess arrive too, and when Jess asked her about the cookie, Abbey nodded. So far as Abbey was concerned, there was no such thing as a bad cookie.

"Mooorreee," Abbey said to Jess, hoping to bribe her for a lot more cookies.

"No, now, you do not need cookies all day," Kate said.

"Uh huh!" Abbey was prepared to argue with her Gram. "I do. Mooooreee cookies!"

"Jess," Brian said, "Angus is coming on board here full time today. I need someone to run the estate. Are you going to be here this morning or at St. Mungos? I only ask because you might be a help to him while he's learning his way around, and it seems like Kate might have her hands full this morning with 'someone' who wants her own way today." He glanced at Abbey to give her the hint who he was talking about.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:04 am

Jess smiled and looked at Brian "I'm here this morning im on a day off at St Mungos and I'll help him settle in, it will be good to have some time out of the kitchen...well this one at least." she said smiling as she glanced down at Abby "You know too many cookies isn't good for you young lady but berries on the other hand are a healthier option." she spoke softly then looked at Brian and Khaat " in moderation." she added hoping to move Abby from Cookies to Berries.

Jack moved to wrap his arms around Jess's waist from behind her his head resting on the back of her taking deep breaths in and out until he felt calmer again. " sorry, it comes and goes , its lessened a lot since that night." he said standing straight to look at them all.

"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:18 am

"Good. Thank you. His room will be upstairs, the first room on the left, the room right before our room, and give him the set of master keys that are in the center drawer of my desk, please. That will get him in to just about everything here. I'm sure you an give him the tour and help him feel at home, so I'll leave him in your very capable hands."

"It'll get better with time," Kate told Jack. "Remus did. It does take a bit to adjust, but it gets easier. Be patient with yourself."

"Okay," Abbey said, giving in to Jess. "Berries."

"She really did just have breakfast," Brian told Jess.

"She'll stop eating when she gets full," Khaat told him. "Don't worry so much. Are you coming with me, or am I porting alone?"

"I'll take you," he said. "Alright, you lot, Khaat and I are off. Abbey, you listen to Jess and Gram." Abbey nodded, and Khaat leaned down and kissed Abbey.

"Be good," Khaat said, and Abbey started to pucker up her bottom lip to cry, realizing Khaat and Brian were leaving. "We'll be back before dinner."

"Separation anxiety," Kate told Jess quietly. "Might be a good time for those berries, Jess." Abbey started to cry as Khaat and Brian ported out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:40 am

Jack looked at Kate and nodded "Thank you Mrs Lupin and if I need someone to talk to there's always remus's portrait or Robert." he said letting his hands slid over Jess's hips as he stepped back from her. Letting her move to the fridge to take out a small bowl of red berries.

" Khaat don't worry, I have it in hand " she said holding up the bowl to show Abby " Why don't we sit and eat these, or you can while I see to Angus when he arrives." she moved to place the bowl on Abby's high chair ready for her to sit and eat..
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:07 pm

"Yes," Kate said, "Indeed there is." She watched Jess intervene with the berries to distract Abbey, and she went back into the kitchen to get herself a cup of tea. Remus had always been important to her too. Jack didn't necessarily need to know that she had dated Remus before she had dated Robert. But she had walked every moment of their common history from the time she had met Robert and Remus in Hogwarts. She had been there for it all.

She was remembering Remus when She heard the sound of porting. She turned around to see Angus porting into the kitchen with a large duffel bag. He saw Kate and smiled broadly, put down his bag and planted a kiss on her cheek and gave her a warm hug.

"And how is the most beautiful woman in England this morning?" he asked her. She laughed.

"Lies will get you nowhere," she teased. He laughed. "Hello, Angus," she said. "It's about time he brought you here. This place is entirely too big for him by himself. He needs help."

"Wait. I thought he had a crew," Angus frowned.

"He does, but it's still too much."

"Well, we'll put it to rights. Never fear," he said. He turned and saw the others.

"Hi, Jess," he said. "And...Jack? Right? Hello." He looked at saw Abbey trying to reach a bowl of berries on the high chair tray.

"Hey, Abs!" he said, going over to give her a hug and a kiss. "I bet those berries are yours, right?" She nodded. "Well, let's get 'em." He lifted her up and put her in the high chair to get her berries.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Jack heard porting and looked to the kitchen where Jess and Kate were he smiled when he saw Angus talking to Kate then move to Abby. " That's right, Brian just hired me today, I'll be helping with some of the missions..um, I was also told by Brian you make the best cinnamon buns around, I could so go for two of them right now." He told him watching as Angus moved to place Abby in her High chair.

Jess looked at Angus " good to have you here Angus, Here's your keys and I'm sure you know your way around this kitchen already." She handed him a set of keys she'd accioed earlier. " let me know when your ready and I'll take you to your room, oh and just so you know Jack has a large appetite." she chuckled seeing the open mouthed expression Jack had.

"that's only because of...my.. certain situation" Jack said stumbling over his words then saw the smile on her face and he shook his head " you are such a joker." he said making her laugh.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 pm

"I'll see what I can do about the cinnamon rolls," Angus laughed. "I should have brought some of the leftover rolls from breakfast this morning in Paris. We had some left. I could make some cinnamon roll cookies, though."

"What?" Kate asked.

"Cinnamon rolls take time because the dough has to rise. They're a yeast roll, and that takes more time. But, I have a recipe for some cookies that look and taste like cinnamon rolls. The staff in Paris seem to like them."

"Cookie!!" Abbey chanted.

"Let me guess. She never misses a chance for a cookie, does she?" Angus laughed.

"Never," Kate laughed. "She's just like her grandfather. He has never met a cookie he doesn't like."

"Well, then, I think my first order of business is a couple of batches of cookies. I'll do the cinnamon roll cookies and I have an idea for one for little Miss Abbey that has berries and less sugar so that she can have them more often without making us all worry that she's getting too many sweets. That one might take a little thinking but if someone wants to help me with the cinnamon roll cookies, I'll get out my recipe notebook and they should be able to lend a hand."

"Get your notebook, and then maybe Jack will take your bag upstairs for you. What do you say, Jack?" Kate asked while Angus opened his bag, got out a three ring binder, and closed the bag again.

"Which ones of you will be here for lunch? I had thought perhaps some large Asian chicken salads might be just the thing for a healthy lunch," Angus said. "But I need to know how many I'm making. So who is going to be here?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top