Plotting for All the Folks - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting for All the Folks - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting for All the Folks

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting for All the Folks - Page 2 Empty Re: Plotting for All the Folks

Post by Antonin Rookwood Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:17 am

Howdy! This cluster of characters is very nice to pick from. I'd like a Jackaroo entrée with a side of Cosmo please?

So I'm writing the Rookwoods again but trying out different characters apart from Augustus, and so far I think Antonin here is rather ambivalent but consciously trying to reconcile where he stands on his dad's role with the DEs and surrounding issues of that. I expect that his curiosity leaves him rather open, even if just for intellectual musings. So Cosmo's underlying agenda for the debate club could intrigue Ant.

As with Jack, I assume she's acquainted with Ant from Quidditch-playing, even if they're in different Houses. They're also in the same year. THEY NEED TO ALREADY BE MATES FOR AWHILE NOW.

Whaddaya think?

p.s. contrary to this seeming unchangeable thingo at the side <--- that says this character is a Slytherin graduate, he's actually now a 7th year Ravenclaw
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Cosmo for suuuure. Cosmo was definitely at any and all pureblood soirées. He plays his dark leanings pretty close to the chest, tries to seem friendly with everyone. I imagine Ant's name alone would be a great basis for Cosmo to build a relationship.

So I'll add this about Jack - so far this year, she's punched two kids of dark families. XD Both Matthew Lestrange and Godric Malfoy. So Ant might be a little offput by her right now if he doesn't know the context of those fights. This new version of her is much harder to befriend. She keeps people at arm's length. If Ant takes Quidditch seriously, maybe she and him train together sometimes?

Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:39 pm

Hey!

I can see Lily and Cecilie getting along. Their same year and same house. Perhaps she is one of those people who did stick around. Tries to make sure not all her friends are gone.
There could be even something going on between Ducky and Cecilie too. As friends of course.
Well she could know most of her students. Very Happy
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top