A Party
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Party Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Party Empty A Party

Post by Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:23 pm

Hi all! In the next few weeks, my girl Margo (and probably Ducky my last new character for a loooong time) want to throw a party! I know mass threads can be overwhelming so I’m thinking of opening up a temporary forum for it, with the main room as a mass thread you can refer to, ignore, or play in, while other characters can have smaller interactions in connected rooms.

Thoughts?? Ideas??? Wish lists??? I’m still personally catching up on a lot of plotting (and don’t seem to be the only one) so I was gonna wait for the site to get a little more settled but it’s coming!

Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

A Party Empty Re: A Party

Post by Colin Firethorn Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:38 pm

oooohhh! (jumps up and down excitedly, waving hand) Pick Brew! Pick Brew!

How about hosting a party in the speakeasy at Brew? It will need some sort of good first party to break it in anyway.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:39 pm

I was thinking of having a lot of kiddos wit a bunch of substances they weren’t supposed to. I’m worried that may cause too much trouble for your boy there.

Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:33 am

you might have a point. lol
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity