Christian Zabini
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christian Zabini Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christian Zabini

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Zabini Empty Christian Zabini

Post by Christian Zabini Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:47 am

Name: Christian Zabini
Appearance: Long hair, Middle-Eastern/Italian in background. Average height. Less cranky on the whole than his “older” brother.
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Facts Known About Character: He's the first in his family to be sorted into Hufflepuff. He loves Quidditch (for now), and is incredibly friendly compared to his brother (though neither care about the whole purebloods-should-be-friends-with-purebloods thing.
Rumors Known About Character: Several people probably suspect he's into Lily Potter. (He is) And they likely figure he's got a few secrets, which is definitely true.
Bio: He's close to his mother, as she felt badly that her younger son was ignored by his father, but that made a rift between the brothers as both were jealous of the other's attachment to one of the parents. Christian tries harder than Apollo to show his interest in being close, but Apollo does a lot of work behind the scenes to keep his brother happy and out of trouble.
Playby: Blake Michael
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Christian Zabini Empty Re: Christian Zabini

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:10 pm

I know this is just a rough start for Christian, but what I see is good so far. I know you'll build on it, so it's fine. Smile
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Christian Zabini Empty Re: Christian Zabini

Post by Keiran Hayes Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Lol yeah, I just jotted this down the other night and figured I could come in and edit because after he has his Quidditch accident in the next few months a lot will change.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top