Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave Empty Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Post by Darren Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:20 am

(^.^)

Darren was sitting down on the ground, leaning against a tree while reading a book. He was sitting in a clearing of a forest, he didn't really know exactly where he was but it was near his home. Being on the run from Death Eaters wasn't really a good thing, they always found you eventually. They had come to his house, so he fled to the forest nearby. He had totally forgotten about supplies and had no tent or food. Oh well, he thought, he'd probably just go to a muggle town nearby later - once the death eaters had gone. Hearing a rustling noise behind him, he jumped up and turned to see who it was.

Last edited by Darren Riddle on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave Empty Re: Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 am

Jess appeared through the scrub, a large gash accross his cheek, and numerous smaller scratches on his arms. "Relax, it's only me." He muttered, managing to get caught halfway through the bush. "Give me a hand wont you?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:27 am

Darren sighed in relief, glad it was only jess. Waving his wand boredly, he made the bush disappear, then raised his wand at Jess. Growing up with the Death Eaters, Darren learned not to trust anyone. People could be using the imperious curse or anything. "Jess?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:29 am

"Mmm," He muttered in reply, brushing himself down and healing a few of his scratches, before looking up at Darren in curiosity
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:34 am

Darren didn't lower his wand, he took a step closer to Jess, still suspicious. How did Jess know where he was? "Whats my favirote drinkr?" Darren asked Jess, rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:39 am

Jess snorted and continued fixing himself up. "What a stupid question," he muttered, "Cherry soda, easy. Honestly, if you wanted me to bring a drink, all you had to do was ask." He said, look up and grinning
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 am

Darren laughed, lowering his wand. Yup, that was definately Jess. "Yeah I couldn't think of a better one," he said shrugging, then looked up suspeciously again. "How did you find me?" He was in the middle of nowehre after all.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 am

Jess looked up and this time there was no grin on his face. "Finally a decent question," He muttered. "Well, i was running from the Death Eaters. And something just drew me to this place. Almost like i'd been here before, and it'd felt like a safe place." he said, looking out into the mist
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 am

Darren stared at Jess, eyebrows raised. Ok, this guy was extremely weird, but then again Darren already knew that. "Umm Ok, you didn't walk all the way here did you?" he asked curiously. (say yes)

Last edited by Darren Riddle on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 am

((No, i didn't BRING walk. Who, or what is walk?))
"I most certainly did." Jess replied, beaming to his heart's content. "I needed to stretch my legs, and this was the best way i could think of," he said nodding to himself
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top