You said I'm too much to handle - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You said I'm too much to handle - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You said I'm too much to handle

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You said I'm too much to handle - Page 3 Empty Re: You said I'm too much to handle

Post by Katya Greyback Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Katya was so afraid to tell anyone that she was a werewolf. In her head, people would hate her even more. Greyback, werewolf... How could someone believe she was not working with her father?
Even if she knew Cassabian so well she didn't have a way to know he wouldn't reject her, but he was actually there, worried and all good trying to help her. So naturally, she smiled and put her hand on his and gave it a squeeze.

"It's okay, I already use the potion that helps me to be at least a little bit aware of what I do when I am... that beast. I'll be fine, don't worry about that." She smiled once again trying to look strong. She needed to be strong.

"Then let's go to buy it. Tell me something more about yourself. I missed a lot in your life and I'm so sorry about that. I promise it won't happen again."
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

You said I'm too much to handle - Page 3 Empty Re: You said I'm too much to handle

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Cassabian watched her carefully as if trying to see beyond that strong face of hers and get deeper in her to know what was truly going on inside her. He sighed softly as she assured him she was doing what she could to help herself through those dark days. "I'm h-ere to h-elp, if you n-eed me" he said all the same squeezing her hand to let her know she was not alone on this. Not anymore at least.

As that was said Cassabian resumed to his walk to the apothecary so he could buy what he was in need to. As they arrived there he started looking for where the things in the list would be.

"Th-ere isn't that m-much to tell, ac-tually" he shrugged a bit. Nothing much chan-ged from when we s-stopped writing."
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Katya followed Cassabian to the apothecary and then started looking for things he needed.
"What do you need for this anyway?" She frowned a little bit. Then she remembered he didn't really tell her where he works. But he seemed to know what and where he was looking for so she just smiled at the seller and followed Cassabian around.

"Do you have any plans for tonight by the way? If you don't, I think we should go out and get drunk. Who knows, maybe we find loves of our lives" she said almost whispering because she didn't want to disturb other costumers but the smile was on her face and she had that kind of look like the little girl who asks her mother if they can go to the park.
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:35 am

"Just a f-ew th-things" Cassabian shrugged knowing exactly what he needed and where to find them. It was not the first time he had came to grab some things for the shop anyway. And as it was, he had everything he needed rather fast.

He shrugged. "Not r-really, no. I mean, apart from g-oing home and perhaps g-et a few s-stanza's done" but he was not that convinced about that. It has been a while ever since he finished a song... "S-so, yeah. Why not?"
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:58 pm

"Then maybe we can see each other tonight at 8 pm on the place where we met today and go to some club? I think we could have a lot of fun!" Katya smiled happily.
"Okay, then I'm going now and see you tonight." She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and then she apparated herself back to her home.

At 7:30 she was already ready. Katya decided to wear the simple short black dress that showed her long legs and open back. She wasn't thin by standards of modern fashion with curves and maybe even a little bit more fat but she liked how she looked, she accepted the fact that she would never be thin as other girls and she learned how to feel comfortable in her own skin. She found her high heels with glitter and matching purse and after putting her hair in the messy bun she was ready to go.
She was 5 minutes early which was odd for her because she was the one who is almost always late, so she sat on the bench to wait for Cass.
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Cassabian smiled. "You s-sure will" he said and for a moment he just stared at the place she had been just a few seconds before. Snapping out off it he grabbed the bags of supplies to the store and left.

It was 20 to 8 pm when he left his apartment. He lived above a little shop in Diagon Ally not giving his own place much of space. But he didn't mind it was a small place; he had lived most of his life in his bedroom which was really small in comparison to the whole house of his parents. There was where he felt better with himself, apart from Hogwarts obviously.

A few minutes later he was arriving at the spot but before he did he had already spotted her sitting alone waiting for him. Just like good old times. He smiled and walked forward. "So h-ello!" he said as he got there. "You've b-been waiting long?"
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:38 am

Katya wasn't sure how long had she been sitting there when she finally saw him, few minutes probably. She smiled and stood up and then frowned and shook her head. "Well, I have never been waiting for someone this long for sure, but I'm usually late so I'm not really sure that counts" she approached him and took his hand in hers.
"I know just the great place, it's about five minutes from here and they have all Muggle's drinks! It's great!"

When they came to the club she led him toward the bar and with the smile on her face almost jumped while trying to attract bartenders attention. "I'll have gin and tonic" she ordered and looked at Cassabian "What do you want?"
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Cassabian didn't exactly know how to react to that. He didn't really enjoy to let people waiting for him for long but that evening it just happened. "Ugh... S-sorry anyway" he said and once she had his hand in hers he let her lead completely having no clue of where they were going. "S-sounds like fun."

He walked in after her and was a bit confused for a second. He hadn't really gone to Muggle-style bar or anything that was Muggle-ish to be honest. He just didn't know what to order. "Um... I don't r-eally unders-stand any of the wor-ds you just said..."
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum