You said I'm too much to handle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You said I'm too much to handle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You said I'm too much to handle

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You said I'm too much to handle - Page 2 Empty Re: You said I'm too much to handle

Post by Katya Greyback Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:57 am

Katya frowned. "Maybe I can help you find something better?" She just got that idea. She could do that. "I have a lot of connections, I'll see if someone was looking for employers" She looked at him once again.
"I am thinking to open my own store where I would be able to sell my potions. For now, I'm just making them at my home and selling to other stores."
She was thinking about that idea for a long time. There was no way to be sure she could open her store and get enough money but for now, she decided to try. She doesn't really need money, her mother secured her before she died but she wants to be on her own.

"If you need money or help, you know you can come to me, don't you? And don't even try to tell me you don't want to, you are important to me, I will always help you."

She was glad to hear that he was still writing the songs and she looked at him, she was really proud of him.
"That's something. I know how scared you were when I asked you for the first time to show me your songs. Why don't you try to sing in some bars? You have the beautiful voice and good songs, people would be idiots if they don't see that."

"Of course I am sure" she grabbed the list from his hand and looked at it. "It's nothing, we can buy all of this in half of the hour. But first, we need coffee." She started walking in the direction of the coffee shop without even looking to see if he was following her.
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

You said I'm too much to handle - Page 2 Empty Re: You said I'm too much to handle

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm

"Don't wor-rry about it" Cassabian answered her. "I am s-still looking ar-rround for it so it will eventually show up" he shrugged. Cassabian wasn't that person of accepting help on stuff he was sure he could manage himself and this was one of those things. He just didn't want Katya to worry about it.

"That is a g-reat idea!" he exclaimed. He always knew how Katya was good at potions and how easy she made the brewing look. She had a great chance on this, most than many.

"But s-seriously do not wor-rry about it. I can manage" he assured her. Cassabian could not gain much at the end of the month but it was enough to pay his bills, get himself what he needed to buy and to save the rest for a rainy day.

Katya did not gave much time to argue so when he noticed he was already going after her to the closest coffee shop.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:12 pm

"Okay I won't, but you must promise me you will come to me if you ever decide that you need help" Katya looked at him seriously. It was that look that said there is no way to even try to argue with her. That was the look her mother told her she got from her father, infamous Fenrir.

"I think it's a good idea as well. Sure, I'm scared as hell that I would fail but I want to try, you know?" She smiled and looked at him once again. She didn't even realize how much she missed him. Maybe she can tell him her secret. Maybe, just maybe he would understand.

When they came to the shop she looked at the menu for one second before she decided what she wants. She always orders the same thing but even if she knows that she still looks at the menu. Probably just habit.
"I'll take one coffee with a hint of rum in it, thank you" she gave her best smile to barman before looking at Cassabian again.

"Sooo tell me, do you have a girlfriend?" She asked curiously. He was a good catch, she was sure he has someone.
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:51 pm

"Alr-right but s-save your eyes-s to yours-self" Cassabian laughed a bit as he said that. He couldn't tell how much he missed that look of hers every single time she wanted to get herself a point.

"Yeah, it's a good thing. And you are jus-st great. Everyone will l-love y-our potions" he assured her. As it was, he was most confident of her abilities in that field and there was no way she wasn't going to succeed on it! Cassabian had complete confidence in her.

As they got to the shop Cassabian walked behind her to the counter and placed his orders after her: coffee was just coffee. As they waited to have their orders he looked at her but she was not giving him many chances and so he was confined to the question she was made.

"Not at the moment, no" he had to admit. "I mean, you r-remember that girl I wa-s seeing after Hogwarts-s. But that ended a c-ouple of years-s ago... It was kinda s-strange..." he told her. "And y-ou? Do you have your sights on someone?"
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:04 pm

"I know you love this look of mine" Katya smiled and shook her head. It was the look she was using in the past. When she was just the little girl she used to think it makes her look older. But it didn't. And he saw the point so why bother with that?

"I remember her by face but I'm not sure I still know her name. But she was pretty and the two of you were cute. I'm sorry that ended" she smiled but the smile left her face when she shook her head and shrugged.
"Not really. You know how it is. Just like in Hogwarts, everyone is trying to stay as far as they can from Greyback girl. People who really find me interesting are probably Death Eaters or they just want to find Fenrir using me. The thing they don't know is the fact that I have no idea where he is" she took her coffee and paid for their orders. She didn't do that because she thinks he can't afford it or something like that, it was just the habit because back in Hogwarts they used to pay for each other.

"But I met my sister, Beatris Greyback. She... She turned me..." but she just couldn't finish that. Probably because there were many people that could hear her. But mostly because she was afraid.

Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:36 pm

"With all my heart" Cassabian claimed with all the certainties in life joined together in one sentence. He literally grew up with that look on him so it was really a wonderful feeling to manage to see it after so long.

Cassabian shrugged a bit. "It got wei-rd afte-r a while. S-she went back home and I s-tayed in London so what there wa-s lo-st and bas-ically all we did was ex-change letters and that was our las-t year" he said. "Well, that's a s-shame, for them obviously" he added after her and grabbed his drink as well and headed out after her.

"What do you mean?" Cass was curious by how suddenly she wrapped up her sentence, almost as if she have decided that whatever that was was something she shouldn't say.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:47 pm

"It is because I'm awesome and things like that" she shook her head and smiled. She has never had a relationship that lasted for more than two months and that was a record. It was hard if you have the surname like hers, ones think she is dangerous and others that she was the bad person. So she couldn't say that she was the lucky girl.
But Cass, she couldn0t believe he doesn't have anyone. He was the great, charming and good-looking man. She expected that he would be surrounded by girls.

Once when they were out she decided to tell him.
"She bit me. I'm a werewolf now. During one full moon, I convinced her to stay in the basement so she wouldn't have a chance to kill anyone and well, she bit me." She said that whispering, too afraid that someone would hear.
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Cassabian had had a hard time making friends when he found himself in Hogwarts for the first time. But Katya turned out to be one of the best he could have ever find there. He was well aware of her situation, but he learned not to give it much thought. It was not like she had asked to be born in that family... Which, by the way, applied to him rather perfectly as well. And so they overcame those major problems of them and became rather good friends. It made him sad however that others didn't see it the same way. He smiled a little at her. "Indeed. But th-then again, who n-eeds them when we h-ave ourselves?"

At her declaration Cassabian stopped and turned to look at her making her stop as well from their walk. There was no fear in his blue eyes, just concern and something else... Something he didn't understood right away as guilt. As if it was his fault, somehow... "But w-what...?" he didn't even know how to put his thoughts and worries into words. "Are y-ou alright?" he decided to ask in the end.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:00 pm

"You have a good point, I must admit that" Katya smiled and for the first time in a long time, she found herself peaceful and maybe even, happy. Cassabian was just able to understand her like no one else, he always did. So naturally, he didn't care who was her father in the same way she didn't care about his little problem with speech. When she was around him everything seemed better and this world seemed to be a little bit nicer when Cassabian was around.

Katya knew he would be shocked but she wasn't able to even imagine this would affect him this much. He stopped walking and she was forced to do the same because she didn't want to fall over him. She smiled trying to stay calm and like if it wasn't that big deal, even if one part of her knew it was.
"It's okay, Cass. I'm okay. I mean..." she looked at him while trying to find perfect words to describe her situation but she found nothing.

"It is hard, sometimes. When she bit me, I was sure I'll day. And before and after full moon I feel like I'm sick but that's all. I really am fine" she touched his hand and smiled again.

"Now let's get back on your list," Katya said and took a sip of her coffee.
"What you are missing?"
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Cassabian smiled a little at that and nodded. He usually was what they called a good party for a boyfriend, even if not only for the looks of it. It was not his fault he had the looks but to them it was always resumed to that... Most of the times they gave up on him for being such a hard speaker. At least one of the excuses they gave was that. It hit him for a few times but it stopped bothering him eventually. He had himself, right? And now Katya was here as if time hadn't passed ever since they last heard of each other.

He was in silence for a moment just thinking about it. "Y-ou know, th-ere's a new research on that. Maybe there c-could be a way to easy y-our transformations... Maybe we c-could find a way..." he said as she touched his hand. That was all the help he could give her. He wanted to be of more use but he honestly didn't know how...

Cassabian sighed. "S-some ingred-ientes" he said. "Nothing th-at c-can't be found at the apothecary."
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum