Help Me Out? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help Me Out? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help Me Out?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Me Out? - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Me Out?

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Nadia:-

Perfect. If you start one, I'll do the other. But I think we should start with Pavo/Darian before Hogwarts closes for the summer, so do you want to do that one or shall I?

Addie:-

I'm not sure about the odds of Phaedra taking Barnaby under her wing even if she did pity him. However, I can absolutely see her criticizing Frank's treatment of him if it were lacking, probably more as an excuse to tell him off rather than due to a real concern for Barnaby (allegedly). But it is entirely plausible that she'd be like "yo, if this dude is gonna stay then you need to step up and take care of him or I'll take care of you" or something. Or even just calling him out for being a general butt. I will say though, depending on how grating Frank is, she might be induced to help Barnaby just to show Frank up. She definitely already pities him and did feel some concern over his involvement in the heist, so I guess it depends how helpless he seems and how unappreciative Frank is.

I don't think it's unlikely she'd listen to Keiran's concerns if he needed to air them. Given that she's seen his memories and thus has an (I'd assume somewhat decent) understanding of his relationship with Millie, she might have insights to offer on that end if he were receptive (and if she managed not to offend him long enough lol). Or just a sounding board for any woes. I guess it depends what you had in mind, but it sounds viable.

Flourish & Blotts is a completely plausible destination for Phaedra, so I can easily find a reason to send her in to meet Frank & Barnaby &/or Keiran. I'm equally happy to put her in other locations, so wherever you think your lot are likely to go I can probably conjure an excuse.

As for Phae/Lucien- I'm currently working on posts for Nadia and Khaat so if you're up for starting it I can get to it soon-ish. Otherwise, I can work on a starter once the others are seen to?
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Maybe I can start the one for Katya and Phaedra? Katya is the one who needs the help so it is logical that her post is the first one
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:59 pm

I've started an intro post and it's going decently so I'll go ahead and do that for Lucien/Phae.

Kegs doesn't really know what he thinks of Kenna yet, so I imagine it'd be one of those "I may go round this pub that a friend of mine owns." And like, he'd maybe elaborate or something and she'd probably read into it wrongly or rightly. So that could be interesting.

I know that Frank doesn't mean to be a git, but he is one. So like, inevitably it might rub people the wrong way.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:28 pm

One word for Addie and Lyssa.

Camping.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Nadia:

Sure, if you do Katya/Phaedra I'll start Pavo/Darian Smile

Addie:

Sounds good. I can probably get to the other two in the next week or so. Are we doing F&B for both?

Jackles:

Ready when you are.
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Yeah, could do. I can of course find excuses to put them all there.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:13 pm

Sure, I'll start it tonight
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:58 am

Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Here is Pavo/Darian and here is Phaedra/Keiran. Let me know if you guys need any changes! @Addie- give me a few days to get Phaedra/Frank & Barnaby up if you'd still like me to start it.
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:10 am

Next time you, Addie and I are all on Skype let's hammer out some camp details.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum