Help Me Out?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help Me Out? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help Me Out?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Me Out? Empty Help Me Out?

Post by Phaedra Rosier Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:31 am

--

Last edited by Phaedra Rosier on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Help Me Out? Empty Re: Help Me Out?

Post by Phaedra Rosier Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:53 am

I've been meaning to follow up on that! We can definitely thread it. Having given it some thought, I think we can assume Pavo is wily enough to keep his mouth shut around her. But he might very well slip up at some point, who knows. Judging by your response to the survey (yes, I've taken notes xD) we'd probably do better to just jump into it and see how it goes. So if that sounds good then... would you like to start or shall I?
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:22 am

I'll keep an eye out then
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:16 am

I think I still owe you post in Irina/Maddie thread *sosososorry* I promise I'll do that today

Oh, and we have Pavo/Charlotte but I'll also like to see Pavo and Darian since they have similar personality. It could be fun but also Darian is potential candidat for DF

Aaand I like Phaedra A LOT so *throws all character at you* I have Aneta and Beatris if you need frenemies or just enemies, Echo and Alejandro if you need romance, Katya and my others potioners if you need partners etc.
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:14 pm

It's ok, take your time! My replies right now probably won't be too prompt anyway.

Pavo/Charlotte is next on my list of threads to get to! I also think Darian/Pavo would be fun. The Slytherin Common Room seems the most obvious place to start but did you have any particular location/scenario in mind?

I'm spoilt for choice! Razz I think Aneta, Beatris, and Katya sound like they have the most potential. Certainly if we could find an excuse for Phaedra to meet one of the first two that could be really interesting. As for potioneers- Phaedra prefers working alone but perhaps Katya might need some help, or a rare ingredient or something, leading her to pop in to Slug & Jiggers?
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:24 pm

I didn't have location in my head but you are right, common room is most logical place

For Aneta or Beatris, I'll try to think about reasons why they could need to meet Phaedra
For Katya, on the other side, is easy. She is potinoer but she is still young so she is not one of the best. Maybe she can ask Phaedra to help her find some potions to help her with all this werewolf thing?
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:18 pm

OK, so we've got Lucien and Phaedra. But you wanted something with Keiran, Frank or Barnaby. Since you aren't using Ella so much right now, let me see...

Well, I think the deal with Barnaby is that he considers Frank his best mate, but Frank obviously doesn't. He's trying to look after Mai and going on all of these secret jobs and, frankly (hah) he can be a bit of a butt. We already knew that, though. So something I'd like for Barnaby is for him to find someone who actually considers him worth their time. That, or somebody who'll see Frank treat him badly or whatever one day and be like "no way, man. Not cool" and either tell Frank off or decide to help Barnaby himself.

Since Keiran/Phadra feels aren't really a thing anymore, we could do something with him being conflicted about Kenna and her catching on..? I don't know. I can't see an instance when that would happen unless she stopped by the shop. He'll be there more during the summer so the boys will all be in the same area fairly often, along with the kiddos.

Otherwise, I don't know what to suggest.
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum