"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way." - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way." - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way."

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way." - Page 2 Empty Re: "It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way."

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:58 am

Lucy and Ace battling for Jonathan's soul tho.

(With Christian to run interference.)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way." - Page 2 Empty Re: "It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way."

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:06 am

YES. NICOLE. *facepalm* omg. So down. (omg Christian trying to give him advice about dating XDDDDD #ded)

Also, did we change our minds on the Naomi/Jon thing? XD After our talk, I hope so. XD
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:56 pm

I've honestly no clue what position he'd play. He's interested in it but never tried anything out. I imagine he'd be a chaser, though.

I think he'd run off to Christian if the two of them ever tried to like, lay claim to him.

<3 I love that idea. It has to happen. Like soon. And def. I want to see her interact with him.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Frankly, that's the most interaction Christian would want to have with that mess XD "Yeah, mate. We'll go hide and it'll blow over."

Gah, Nicole is adorable. Imagine Jonathan convincing her to be brave and find her family *sobs*
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:17 am

That's be kind of hypocritical of him though.

OH. WAIT.

Werewolves. She's a werewolf, half, right? Jonathan should be afraid of her XD
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:40 am

Half, Yeah. I'm 90% sure she introduces herself to other people using her mother's last name or just leave so it off entirely if they aren't in her year. Omg if Christian were like "I saw you hanging out with that Greyback girl. I'm glad, she need some more friends" or whatever he comes up with, and Jon's like "who?"

XD I mean, half-werewolves don't turn. So maybe he's wigged out for a while but she's all normal and stuff so somebody helps him get to a point where he's cool with it?
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Hart Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:28 am

Sterling could be a simple friend. They don't need to be close, just acquaintances or slight friends. I'm currently trying to get Sterling into the flow of the forums. She's my first character, and I think that she and Jonathan became slight friends, she might open up her heart a bit at making a few more. She will be difficult to become friends with, but once he becomes her friend, he won't forget it. Besides the fact that she spends too much time studying. And too much time in the bathroom. And too much time caring about her looks outside of the bathroom. And the fact that she is a complete fashionista.
Sterling Hart
Sterling Hart
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 am

Haha, I'm all for it. Only thing is that he might be a little scared of her at first because he's afraid of everyone in some way.

But yeah, we can definitely put them together and see where it goes.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Hart Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:50 am

So, do you want to start the thread or should I? I'm fine either way.
Sterling Hart
Sterling Hart
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Can you please? I've got a little catching up to do
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top