Mourning isnt fun.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mourning isnt fun. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mourning isnt fun.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mourning isnt fun. Empty Mourning isnt fun.

Post by Saige Mars Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 pm

It was hard for him to face the facts. Everything was just so confusing to him at the moment. Many things had happened to Saige since him and Sage met. He met her family, Who some of them liked him and some of them (max) hated him. He then accidentally hurt her and didnt know how. He couldnt face her easily then. And now,

Sage was dead.

That was hard for him to face. That was why he was sitting in the towers. He needed someplace to be alone so he can try to cear his mind of all of the bad thoughts and try thinking of some more positive things. This was going to take him a while though. He was in love with sage. Saige thought him and her would be together forever. He never thought she'd die like she did.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Mourning isnt fun. Empty Re: Mourning isnt fun.

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Shelby wondered up to the toweres. she wore all black and dark green then her pale blonde hair and pale sking shown bright. she saw a blonde headed boy sitting there and he looked kind of said. "oh thats saige," she said to her self. she sat next to him. "I'm sorry," she said plagein her arms on her knees. "i',m sorry about all of that that happerend with her. " she pushed her hair out of her face and pulled it back into a low pony tail. "so tragic." she whispred npt knowing what to say and knowing this is not waht he wanted to hear at the moment. "if there is anything i can do just tell me."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Saige heard footsteps coming towards him and looked up. "Im sorry" She said as she had sat next to him.. "Im sorry about all that happened with her" Those were the exact words from the girl. "I Hurt her and then never got to talk to her about what had happened. And nows she's dead. If only I hadnt hurt her I couldve been there to protect her and i could've died with her." Saige whispered softly. He did believe that he shouldve been the one to die. He thought sage had so much to live up to. All he had was so many brothers and sisters who would hate to have him go. "I dont think there is anything anyone can do anymore. What happened happened. If we could goto the past and change it I'd love that but we cant so, its done."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm

"To bad we don't have a time turner.. as long as no one saw us we could cast a spell or two that could have let Sage get away." Shelby started thinking. she had only read about time turners. "but that is dangrous. changeing the past ins dangrouus. i wouldn't suggest actully doing it. it would cange the whole future not just he life, but every ones." she wished that she could help him in some way. "either way if you need someone to talk to or wish to find a time turner i'm the one to talk to. Yeah i'm a malfoy but i'm not my family. i'm not one of them." she looked around "Maybe you should tell her parents."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:56 pm

"I wouldnt have even considered a time turner because of the dangers of it. I would rather just kill myself so I could be with her then use a time turner. That way I change a few lives instead of everyone's life." Saige stated curling up a little. It wasnt like him to think this way but he had no other way to think. "I always need someone to talk to... Since I have only one or two friends, I never have a person to talk to." He whispered as he looked out the window. "Her parents would want to know. I'm the last person they'd want to hear it from though. After hurting their little girl like I did... And with her brothers and sisters it'd be so hard for them. But, It'd be harder on my family if I died. I have a huge family."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 pm

"I’m guessing than she loved you and her family wanted what was best for her. they'd do anything to make her happy. I guess they where nothing like my family. Now you if you died your family would be devastated. any family would be if they lost a family member. even my family would morn that loved one. even if it where me the most unusual malfoy of them all. you will be their connection to her. they won't hate you." she pulled her hair back into a low pony tail at the nape of her neck and tied a green ribbon around it after taking the ribbon off of her wrist where she had been wearing it as a bracelet. "they will need you more than she did." Shelby thought this was all logical.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:07 pm

(posting as Saige)

"I know my family will be sad. I have 2 older sisters, 1 older brother, A twin brother, 5 younger sisters and one younger brother. And of course I have my mum and pa." He said Looking at the ground. "I still wish that she was here though. Everything made more sence when she was alive. Im so confused now. I dont know what I'm supposed to do without her. I wont ever be able to move on. She'll always be the one I want." He was almost on the verge of crying. He'd never criend in front of anyone besides Sage before. That was one of his few memories of him and her together.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:14 pm

"you will find her again. Maybe not when and where you suspect but you will." Shelby said, "and I kind of know what your going thought. i mean he didn't die but he just disappeared. i had been dating a guy named Ethan. one day he was there and the next he was gone, but I’m not going to waist my life thinking of what could have been. only worried about the future and remember the past. don't let the past rule your future." she stood, "i think i'm going to go find a way home. i feel like going shopping. unless you'd like me to stay." Shelby could tell the boy was about ready to cry and kind of wished he wouldn’t. she was that could at comforting people.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:00 am

"I've heard of people who have been disappearing lately. It's sad. Maybe they just didnt know what to do and just though disappearing was the best idea. " He said trying to continue without talking more about sage. He closed his eyes for a second and listened to what else she said. "You dont have to stay but... Is it alright if I come with you. I could help you carry stuff or something. I really dont want to stay here because this is where they found her. I think getting out could keep me cool for a little bit." Saige did hope she'd allow him to go with her so that he could try to get his mind cleared even for a second.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:43 am

"Okay but no asking question," Shelby said standing up and holding out a hand to him, "you ask any questions about me, my family, or why I'm being nice to you I'll stop being nice." she had been giveing him the sweetest smile she could muster up the whole time she treated him. she knew how to do bad things to people and if provoked she could do them but she didn't like doing them. "please don't make me do anything i don't want to." after he didn't take her offer to help him up she walked away. it was more of a skipping than a walking but never the less.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top