Mourning isnt fun. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mourning isnt fun. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mourning isnt fun.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mourning isnt fun. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourning isnt fun.

Post by Saige Mars Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:06 pm

"I really wouldnt have anything to ask of you." He said getting up without her help. He kind of thought he shoudlve taken her help but when he stood up on his own, he knew she wouldnt be as nice as before. "I mean, Many people are nice. No reason to question it. I'[d be nice to people like you are if people would actually talk to me. I dont have many friends to talk to." After a bit he said, "I'd never make anyone do something they dont want to. Thats not a nice thing to do." He hoped that she didnt think he was trying to make fun of her because he really wasnt. Saige jogged beside her to keep up with her.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 pm

"It's not normal for me to be nice. Not with my family's history. That is all you need to know," Shelby said, "oh and my name is Malfoy, Shelby Malfoy. no need to tell me yours Saige." she took her hair out of the pony tail she had put it in as she walked down the spiral stair case that led out of the towers. she looked around for a minute when the got to the bottom then stepped off the last stair. she didn't bother to ask why he was jogging to keep up with her but instead she ignored it.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm

"Its normal for people to be nice if they dont believe in being like their ancestors. I'm not normal in my family. All of my older brothers and sisters are squibs. My twin brother dropped out because he didnt want to study at a school of magic if he had none" Saige said. He stopped jogging when they got down the steps because she was walking normal now. "It seems everyone knows who I am yet, I know not of who others are. To me it seems to be bad that I know no one and many people know that I'm the last one sage ever dated. She was the first person i dated yet i was her last. "
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm

"its not just my ancestors but every one.. and the type of people they are nice to," Shelby said, "You should know that form stories of the past. i guess it could be called history." she listened to him talk for a minute then spoke, "some say you where he only. they must not have known her if you say you where just her last and not her first boyfriend." she reached another hallway and looked both ways before turning down one that would lead them to the stairs. they'd go down to the ground floor then walk to the gates and out of them headed for Hogsmeed.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top