Healing the Healer - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Healing the Healer - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Healing the Healer

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healing the Healer - Page 3 Empty Re: Healing the Healer

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 am

(i'm presuming school is still in session in this thread since it was when we started.)

"My hand is going to be fine, thank you," Robert smiled. "A fine job. If you'd like to start on inventory, I'll send an owl to your headmaster to be sure there's no problem if you come with me. We're close to the end of term, so I'm only presuming that he'll be alright with it."

He sent a paper bird up to his secretary to have her send one of the owls down from the owlery, and then he picked up a piece of parchment and wrote a note to the headmaster, telling the headmaster about what promise he believed Zabini had as a healer and a potionsmaker and asking for permission to take him on an overnight trip to secure rare potions ingredients and signed it.

"That should do it," he said, as a tiny elf owl arrived. Unusual as it might be to use elf owls. Robert was not opposed to it, even though they were small birds. They were certainly capable of carrying a piece of paper. The only issue Robert had ever found with them, aside from the fact that they were not good at packages, was that sometimes they were easily missed on a windowsill. He presumed that the headmaster was more observant than most and the little owl would not be mistaken as some sort of other random bird.

"Let me see if I have any owl treats," Robert said to the bird, as if the bird actually understood him. He went over to a shelf of miscellaneous pens and equipment and found a jar of owl treats. He took one out and looked back at the bird. "You're too little to eat a whole one, aren't you?" He broke one in half and took half to the bird who quickly snatched it out of his fingers, swallowing the treat nearly whole. "We feed you," Robert frowned at him. "Don't be rude, and do leave my fingers. Zabini here just mended them, and he's liable to be put out with you if you make him regenerate one too. Here--take this to the headmaster." He held out the message to the owl and watched it leave.

"My wife can actually speak to birds of prey," Robert said. "Bloody big help if you're training them to just ask them what you want. They respond better to that than a lot of people I know--present company excepted. Now--I think I have a back up inventory ledger. How about I take that, and start at the back of the list, and we'll meet somewhere in the middle. Let me know when you're tired of counting jars, and I'll send for some tea.

"You should consider putting a small home potions lab in your house when you get out on your own. It's invaluable, and as gifted as you are, you'll have no problem having people wanting you to brew potions for them, and it's a lovely way to make more money on the side."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top