Ballerina in a field of flowers - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ballerina in a field of flowers - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ballerina in a field of flowers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ballerina in a field of flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Ballerina in a field of flowers

Post by Rosamund Gold Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:44 am

Selwyn! Hi! Clair sounds very interesting in terms of his view of Rose! I mean her little world has to be crushed eventually, no, and he seems like the type of truly do that. Heh. I mean she can start liking him and eventually try to reason with his violent urges and just believe there is good in his heart even if he just wants to use her.

Clyt also sounds quite interesting! Friends, perhaps?

Nicole:"Someone's about to die..."
Rose:"From fun!"

I like the idea of Christian and Rose being friends, though. He can be that awkward quiet child and she can be that dreamy quiet child and together they'd form an extra odd group x) But she'd try to make him feel better and at ease when around her. And she'd just be nice to Apollo too, even if he'd be a butt to her, lol. You just can't make Rose hate anyone!

How about an older brother figure in Keiran? And in terms of getting an apprentice ship in ministry... Perhaps he could even help her get a position in the areas where they deal with magical creatures and plants? She'd love it.
Rosamund Gold
Rosamund Gold
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Ballerina in a field of flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Ballerina in a field of flowers

Post by Apollo Zabini Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:30 am

I should perhaps point out that Keiran is turning 30 in May. XD Older brother might be a stretch? But he could certainly play a sort of helpful authority figure.

Christian's only real friend right now is Ace, and he is pretty comfortable with that, but I'd also like to see someone challenge it. Ace is going to try and play big sis a little with Nicole, so I just had a hilarious mental image of Ace telling the younger ones to man up and Christian like, "Just- it's fine, honestly. She isn't like this all the time. Okay, so she's kind of is intense. It's fine, though. Just go with it."
XD @Ace Longbottom

But yeah, Nicole probably won't go to that extreme, at least not yet (rofl) but she could definitely use some positive influences!

As for Apollo, here, I expect he's more the silent/cold type than the purposefully mean to younger students types. But that greatly depends on his first impression of her. *shrug* But if she can pull a laugh from him, I'd honestly just force him to be nice to her lol. He needs more positive folks to actually care about him as well. People almost automatically expect that he's a terrible person because he does a fair amount of stupid stuff without anyone to cool him off. Dunno. Lots of room for toying with her dynamics with this lot!
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosamund Gold Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:39 am

Oh boy, 15 years older huh! Well then, the authority figure sounds good to me considering that she would, at some point, need some guidance anyhow.

Rosamund would not intentionally challenge his friendship with Ace, however, but I do like the idea of this competition there.

I imagine Apollo would find her annoying in general then since she is very... well, chirpy and overly positive despite the situation! But we need to work this out before assuming anything :p
Rosamund Gold
Rosamund Gold
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top