The fire, the storm and the flowers.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The fire, the storm and the flowers. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The fire, the storm and the flowers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fire, the storm and the flowers. Empty The fire, the storm and the flowers.

Post by Audra Imbert Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:04 pm

AUDRA UGNE IMBERT

Audra is a sociable, active and optimistic person. She might be a bit of an oddball, but hey, who isn't?
    She loves watching sunsets from the towers, walking around the lake and sitting in the library. Maybe you met her there?
    Her magic is extremely weak and it's quite often that her magic explodes or fails completely. Maybe you are a person that suffered from one of her misfired spells?
    She often talks about typefaces and fonts. Maybe she snagged away one of your new books, just to criticize the spacing?
    She is great with animals and plants. Maybe she helped you with your sickly owl or plant?
    She loves fashion and making up new outfits. Maybe you are one of her models, partners in crime or simply a person that got advice about dress for a ball?
    She is partially Lithuanian and born in a family of squibs. Maybe you were asking her about your Muggle studies homework?
    She is not overly interested in boys, but hey, Maybe you are one of the lucky ones from the past?
    She is in Potter's army, even if she is not too active. Maybe you are one of them too?
    Maybe you tried to feed her with strawberries, that she hates? Maybe you came out sounding sexist and got in to an argument with her?
    There are endless possibilities, and I'm quite sure you know her.
    In her 5 years spent in Hogwarts, the sociable Hufflepuff has met a lot of people. I bet, you are one of them.

There is a story of the girl with storm and fire in her name. Do you want to read it?

PEOPLE

... ;; ...

CODE

Code:
[font=georgia][center][size=20]NAME LAST NAME[/size]
[color=#1089cf]***[/color] [color=#e54718]***[/color] ***
year;; house (or anything other that describes your standing)

Brief description of your relationship (e.g. Friend, Roommate, Model, Ex-boyfriend, Acquaintance)
[/center]

[list]Tell me about our relationship in few  sentences

[url=link to your app]There is a story about me. Do you want to read it?[/url]
[url=link to your plot]And I'd like to know, how you would tell our story[/url][/list]

Audra Imbert
Audra Imbert

Number of posts : 72

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t15873-imbert-audra-ugne

Back to top Go down

The fire, the storm and the flowers. Empty Re: The fire, the storm and the flowers.

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:43 pm

I have two girls! Both are fourth year Ravvies.

Henri Finch is a transfer student from the USA and she's going to cause some trouble. She's currently trying to get a small clique of friends she can subtly influence. She doesn't appear bad, but she loves to mess up people's lives, in small ways. She would probably like talking fashion with Audra and would always be offering to pierce something for her. She appears like a total sweetie pie.

Then there's Wally Abercrombie, who used to attend Hogwarts, moved to Australia, and is now back. She left Hogwarts looking childish and moody, and now she is back in a more womanly figure and know's how to appear sociable - but she rarely feels it. She has a knack with animals - her dad is a magizoologist - and CoMC is her best class, so that's the connection they might have.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The fire, the storm and the flowers. Empty Re: The fire, the storm and the flowers.

Post by Audra Imbert Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 pm

It seems like Audra and Wally would hit off really good. In fact, they seem to be made for each other in some ways. Smile
They could be rapidly becoming close friends right now. They should be doing that, at least.
I'd say Audra vaguely remembers Wally from pre-Australia times and noticed her few weeks ago in CoMC and is trying to hang out with her more often. That plot would make the most sense.
Audra Imbert
Audra Imbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 am

It's hard for me to predict Wally. I think she may start out sort of generally respecting Audra, but sort of treat her professionally. Audra would have to initiate conversation outside of class and Wally would gradually start to actually consider her a friend.

Could you start a thread for them? Anywhere works. I'd start one but I'm already behind and I'm late for my Bible study.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:56 am

I have a few Hogwarts students..

Gisele Delacour is a sixth year Ravenclaw who reminds me a bit of Audra because of their matching quirky but social personalities. Gis likes it when everyone likes her and tends to try to avoid conflict. She loves new clothes though, so maybe she acted as a human maniquin a few times? Or paid Audra for some costum on made stuff?

Katarina Rookwood is also a sixth year Ravenclaw. She's extremely shy and sweet and is almost always found in the library. She loves art and classic romance. She's still finding herself.

Adriana D'eath is a sixth year Slythirin. She fancies herself to be tough and can be extremely boastful. Adri is too sarcastic for her own good and gets in trouble for the sake of getting into trouble (she has a few kleptomatic tendencies).

Viola MacIntosh is a sixth year Gryffindor. She's very social and genuinely likes almost everyone. She tries to look on the bright side of life and live each day to its fullest. Sometimes she loses her head and sinks into a depression but for the most part she's just a brave little girl who would die for her friends.

Any ideas?
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Krum Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:32 am

Maybe Audra has been subjected to teasing by Alaric's gang of ... I can't remember now ... seven boys? They're harmless, but they're always going about being stupid and loud. If the fact that she's from a family of squibs is being made known to people, she'd no doubt be a sort of weird specimen that the boys are curious about. They're stupid, really; the sort of group of boys with no real opinions and who latch onto each other because they think it's cool to. Alaric might have joined them in their stupidity on a good day, and then draw away from them at other times. So, maybe, she gets to meet him without the ruckus.

Maybe, maybe? Wink
Alaric Krum
Alaric Krum
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Audra Imbert Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Gisele would make a perfect "model" for Audra Smile
Adriana and Audra probably have their own history. Few detentions for chickfights, pranks and stuff? Would that work with her?

Alaric - sounds like an excellent plan. We should try to post sometime, to see how Audra reacts to him now. But, really... Sometime Very Happy
Audra Imbert
Audra Imbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 am

Sounds perfect to me. Maybe Adriana and Audra have sort of back and forth pranks going? Where it's getting to the point where it's silly but they couldn't bear to have the other person have the last word? And I bet Gisele adores Audra. They can be friends, yes? Because that would be cute.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum