[OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain Empty [OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Rosalie was walking through Hogsmeade streets for the first time in more than three years.
Last time when she had been here, she was the just insecure girl who just graduated and had no idea what to do with her own life.
That was before she decided to travel and met the world.

Now, she was walking with same dreams but with a little boy next to her who just learned how to walk.
Lucas was so happy, Hogsmeade was alive just like always and in almost every corner they were able to see someone practicing magic.
It was like nothing changed, but Rosalie knew better.

Everything changed.
After she brought the chocolate frog for Lucas, they sat on the bench and Rosalie started to think about everything that changed.

Facts.
First, she has a son. Second, she is the widow. And third, she had no idea what she is supposed to do to with her life.

Nikoli was gone, her mother was sick and she was living in the rented apartment.
Life is a b*tch.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain Empty Re: [OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:31 am

Walking through the street of Hogsmeade or the Leaky Cauldron seem to be a thing for Maura lately, it was the only places she seem to be as of lately.  Although this time she isn't here because of Hit and Ryo, it was to have some much needed fun. She felt like with all this madness going on lately, she needed to let lose and have some fun.  Besides it was Friday and she had all weekend to recover before reporting back to work on Monday, so it wasn't like she couldn't have fun.  Although she wasn't a drinker or anything, she was the type of girl who loved getting drunk off chocolate.

Walking through the village she felt weird not having her cousin here to bug her, or the fact she wasn't here to meet up with someone. She was just here for the heck of it, and she quite liked that feeling.  Walking out of the broomsticks Maura headed to get some more chocolate frogs for her office as well as some more fudge.  Grabbing some chocolate frogs and some fudge Maura headed back out before looking around for more places she wanted to go.  Walking and looking around and not paying attention she bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Maura asked looking at her.   "Oh geez I'm so sorry, I didn't hurt you or your son did I?"Maura asked noticing the little boy.   Bending down to pick up her stuff, seeing her stuff everything she gotten out her wand flicking it as her stuff came towards her.   "I'm so clumsy and was spacing out again, I tend to do that a lot."said Maura. Maura was a bit of a day dreamer, she tended to stare off at times and in deep thought about things, lets just say she's a deep thinker.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain Empty Re: [OPEN] I'm the violence in the pouring rain

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Rosalie was walking without any goal where she wanted to go. She was just enjoying the beautiful weather and time she was able to spend more with her child.
She was lucky enough to find the job almost the same day after she came here. She was potions master and it seemed that was the perfect, she was just walking one day and saw the big ad for the job in the nearby shop. It was led by some guy, Echo Sheridan and his friend Katrien Faulkner.
Rosalie couldn't but wonder if they were more than friends, they seemed to be really close in the past but for some reason now they were almost unable to look at each other without hate visible in their eyes.
Rosalie decided to stay out from that drama, she had more than enough own problems and she didn't need theirs as well.
But Echo is handsome and she was wondering if he was ready for something, maybe it was time for her to finally find somebody. It was pretty much time since she had someone since nikolai disappeared, and she was aware of the fact that she is 23 years old, she can't be alone forever, even if even the thought of having relationship with someone who wasn't Nikolai, was really painfull for her.

If she was smart enough to not let herself to think about past while she was walking, probably she wouldn't bump into someone.
That someone was young woman, maybe close to Rosalie's age and Rosalie needed a moment to figure out about what the woman was freaking out.
Then she finally realized that the woman was afraid because she thought that she hurt Rosalie and her son.
Rosalie gave her a gentle smile and then looked at her before she spoke calmly.
"It's okay, really. Both Lucas and I are fine. Do not worry."
She helped the woman to pick her stuff up and then looked at her again.

"I'm Rosalie, by the way" even if she was born and grown up in London, years spent in Russia had their effect so her accent was really strange, representing very well both places where she used to live in the past.
"Are you okay? I am so sorry for this, I kind of get lost in my own thought, I should be more careful" she said apologizeing.

"Do you have any plans? If you don't maybe we can go to get some coffee, that's why we can say each other that we felt really bad for this little accident" Rosalie had the really bad habit to be really friendly toward strangers. She didn't know anything about this woman, she could be the serial killer or something like that, but Rosalie's manners were stronger than that as well as her goodness so she believed everyone is good until they prove otherwise.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top