OWL Divination Class
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Divination Class Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Divination Class

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Divination Class Empty OWL Divination Class

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Professor Tiquelle sat at her desk and waited for her students to arrive.

OWL Divination Class Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

OWL Divination Class Empty Re: OWL Divination Class

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 am

Zoe entered the Divination Tower. She wasn't really ready for class but she was as ready as she was getting. She found a table and sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Albus entered the class on time and sat down next to Zoe. She was in most of her classes, but he never talked to her. He was too shy, so it was quite bold of him to sit down next to her.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Rose walked into the classroom with her hair kind of messy and her robes hanging off of her and breathing rather hard. As she seen Albus looked at her with a worried expression she replied. "The seventh years Slytherins are at it again!"said Rose sighing as she sat beside him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Sarah Parkinson walked into the class arroogant as always: "Morning Professor," was all she said sitting alone as always.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:24 am

Albus frowned as Rose said that the 7th years had been bullying her again. "What did they do now?' he asked curiously.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:37 pm

"Oh nothing out of the Ordinary, just put the Levicorpus spell on me and starte doing all these weird curses I never heard of on my that makes soap in my my mouth, then they asked me once they said I was 'clean' they demanded me to do there homework unless I wanted more bullying and I told them they people in hell want ice water to you can do it yourself and they dropped me hard on the floor and started sending curses at me making me do there homework so I ran all the way here with them sending curses at me!"said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Professor Tiquelle stood up, ready to begin the lesson.
"Now, class, most of you are here now." she began. "The first thing that I am going to be teaching you here is the art of tea leaves. You may have studied some of this a bit lower down the school, but you need to learn it in more depth, now, it's a lot harder than you think." she paused for a minute, before saying. "The best way to learn is hands-on. Ok, everyone..." she waved her wand, making a teapot appear at the back of the classroom, along with some teacups. "get a cup of tea each, and drink it quickly, so we can examine the leaves."

OWL Divination Class Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Sarah took a cup of tea and drank it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:15 am

As Rose walked back to the back of the classroom she tooked a cup and poured tea in her cup and walked back over to her seat careful not to spill it. As Rose arrived to her seat she raised her cup to her lips and started drinking it as Professor Tiquelle told her to do.

Last edited by Rose Weasley on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top