All of me - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All of me - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All of me

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All of me - Page 2 Empty Re: All of me

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:33 pm

it's okay, you don't have to rush
just send me link here and I'll post as soon as I can
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Will see that and answer soon Very Happy
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Updated Very Happy
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:29 pm

Alright! So! I have Gabby for either Beatris or Irina! My plan with him is for him to get much darker. He's been lost since Max left and his long-time on-off girlfriend up and disappeared. His drinking has gotten worse and he really only needs a push to get into the deep end.

So my ideas are either we have him turn Beatris, and if she demands he help her, it could be further proof to him that the world is out to get him, etc. But he'd definitely stick around to help.

OR

Irina. Let's say during her first full moon, her wolfy self runs into Gabby's wolfy self and sort of follows along. Then when they're in their human forms, she asks him for help dealing with being a werewolf. He'd probably refuse but we could arrange a series of run-ins in which she wears him down.

And perhaps Charlotte and Ducky? Ducky certainly won't pretend to hate magic, but he's a likable guy, and was very popular during his schooling, so she probably knows him. He's working as the Caretaker at Hogwarts so they could easily have reason to interact. He'd probably constantly try to get her to lighten up.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina Aldon Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:09 am

Okay @Jack Dyllan I love ideas and of course I have problem to decide

In one hand I know Beatris needs threads more than Irina because Irina is active but then in the other hand Irina is my favourite character ever soooo...
I'll let you chose what of that you want xD

And for Charlotte and Ducky, that could be great.
If he is that kind of guy, she would deffinetly like him and then I'll have chance to see her fighting with herself, good way to explore her personality a little bit more
Irina Aldon
Irina Aldon
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:28 pm

My gut instinct is Beatris, tbh. I think she'd have much more leverage on Gabby, if she were to use it, and her connection to the DE may possibly be something that could be triggered later to get him to go dark.

CharlottexDucky sounds great. That thread would probably work best if you posted first as Charlotte having a bad day and Ducky happens upon her and tries to cheer her up.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Oh my Gog I just saw this I'm so sorry Sad

Beatris is already bitten by her father so maybe we can go with the thing where he finds her morning after the full moon and she is injured so she will probably begging him to help her. And she isn't someone who take no as answer xD

I will open thread for Ducky and Charlotte tonight if you want?

@Jack Dyllan
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Ooooooh gotcha. That changes the amount of leverage she has on him. Could she maybe imply that it was him who bit her? Or is she going to be owning the fact that her dad did it?

And sounds good!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 pm

She knows Fenrir did that because she asked him because she wants to join his pack
But if she see any way to force him to help her, she will lie as crazy that he bit her, if that means anything to you and him both xD
If not, we can try to think about something else

Okay when I open thread for Charlotte and Ducky I'll send you link on whichever acc you are online at the moment xD
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum