All of me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All of me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All of me

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All of me Empty All of me

Post by Imogen Blackburn Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:54 pm

All of me Large_10
16 - Ravenclaw - Neutral - Student - App

Charlotte is 16 years old Ravenclaw.
There is not much to said about her.
Charlotte is only child of Amelia and Charles Waldorf. Only few months after Charlotte was born, her father got a job in one really great company.
It was hard decision for them, but they decided to move from wizards world, because that job could make his family happy. In that time they were almost poor, and because they went in muggle's world they decided to stop using magic because they didn't want someone to find out what they are. So Charlotte knew magic is real, but never wanted to be part of that, but her parents kept hope she will accept magic when time for that come.
But that never happened.
She thinks everyone in Hogwarts are freaks and really don't wanna talk with them.
But still, she is nice person so she will never be rude, at least directly.

What I need for her? Almost everything. First of all I would like to see someone like her, who hates magic or at least pretending to hate that because of her.
She needs some friends but those who wants to be her friends, need to accept that she will not agree with them when it comes to magic, and they need to be prepared to talk with her about Muggle's world and maybe fashion. She is just about joining PA now so something connected with that would be great.

All of me Elcin_10
28 - Koldovstoretz Graduated - Death Eater - Head of the Auror Office - App

Aneta is a very complicated person. She has adventurous spirit, always wants to try new things and often risks. In addition, she is manipulative, smart and strong, this are traits which help her to get everything she wants. Observing her personality and what caused some of her features, you would understand  Aneta was not a bad person. She was still a little girl who wants her father's praise, and ready for anything which makes her father be proud of her.  Hard to believe people in her life, there are a few people who are important to her and to who she trusts, for that person she would be able to turn the whole country upside down. By the nature she is impulsive and spontaneous, brilliant and able to accomplish all what she wants. Deep down she wants happiness and love. She never had a serious relationship, she is observed that only as entertainment.  She likes to experiment and learn new things in all spheres of life. She was experimenting a lot in love and eventually discovered she likes both women and men. She never fell in love and thinks she just does not have that feature. She is perfectionist and everything works gradually. She is able to spend hours coming up with something that would be perfect rather than quickly come up with low-quality solution. That is why she is an excellent leader.
So, after fake identity and all troubles with DE, Aneta, or Carmen is back.

What I need for her? Well, since she just came back from Russia and now is trying to live with her past and be a good girlfriend, I need some friends for her.
She isn't really friendly person, but she will talk with anyone if she thinks it can bring her something good.
Also, members of DE are welcome, just as people who works in Ministry.

All of me Large_12
24 - Slytherin Graduated - Death Eater - Model and Potioneer - App

Imogen is a person who is used to being alone and alone cope with her problems.
Therefore, she is reasonable and mature, alone makes all the decisions in her life and when she has decided for something, will not let anyone or anything stand in her way.
She is very intelligent and is able to very quickly find a solution to all problems.
Altough she is relative honest, she is able to manipulate with everyone if it'll bring some good for her.
When it comes to her love life, as soon as the relationship gets serious, she panicked and fled because she is afraid to tie for someone. She just does not know what it feels like when you are important to someone and when you're connected with somebody, she loves to be independent.
She is very nice, something like angel, but if someone hurt her she becomes devil and will be able to kill that person or ruin their entire life.
She is the great adventurer and spontaneous person.
She's very stubborn, willing to go through a wall for her beliefs and what she considers relevant and correct.

What I need for her? Everything. She lost a touch with her family and now she feels alone. She works as a model and potions maker so she hasn't much time.
But first of all she needs friends and maybe someone for flirting.

All of me Large_13
27 - Ravenclaw Graduated - Neutral - Potioneer - App

Despite his look of bad guy, Echo is actually very nice, friendly man.
He is loyal to his friends and his twin brother.
He was making drugs with Katrien Blackburn for years and was in love with her until she just missed.
He was trying to find her but he couldn't so he assumed that she went to her husband.
Now he was kinda alone since his twin brother went somewhere with his boyfriend and Katrien isn't here anymore.

What I need for him? Everything. First of all, now when Katrien isn't here he probably needs new partner in crime, someone who is willing to make illegal drugs with him.
Then he needs few close friends because he can't talk with everyone about his life.
And maybe someone who will help him to forget Katrien.

All of me Large_14
32 - Gryffindor Graduated - Neutral - Unspeakable - App

Alejandro is always a person full of life. He is cheerful, smiling and good friend. He is loyal to his family and for them ready to do whatever it takes to be happy. He's honest and sensitive, does not like to see other people suffer and will always try to change it and make them happy.
He enjoyed alcohol and parties but that changed after he married and after his daughter was born.
However, after his wife died, is permanently closed in himself and although he doesn't want to admit to anyone, a part of him died with her.
Now, the only goal in his life is to provide his daughter everything she needed to be happy. Although his brothers and friends advise that comes out again because he is young and cannot spend the rest of his life suffering, he does not want to even think about it because his happiness is not a priority.
He is brave and also able to cope with each problem that is set before him. He is very proud and do not allow others to see when he suffers.
However, he is not perfect. He is very jealous, often does not appreciate opinion of others and thinks about he knows best. Simply, it will be as he says or doesn't be at all.
Although he is good and honest, it will completely changed if  someone hurt him; he is very vindictive and will do everything to make suffer the person who had hurt him.

What I need for him? He's so into that drama with his wife because she's faking amnesia so anything normal will be good for him. Probably some friends.

All of me Tumblr10
21 - Ilvermorny Graduated - Death Eater - Manager of the Leaky Cauldron - App

Corrine was the person you will want to know.
Sometimes she was behaving childish and immature, but these are rare moments.
Most of the time she acted like a mature, but at the same time was fun and spontaneous person.
Corrine is a person who always fights for what she believes in, if she think something is right, will go head through a wall in order to do what she wants.
She's very friendly, adventurous and always ready for new challenges.
When she meet someone she would always try to find the best in that person and probably very soon became a loyal friend for life.
She likes to explore and try new things, often those which are for most people strange and unusual (coffee with firewhiskey for example). She tries to always behave naturally, although it often deviates from what people would expect or want her to be.
She is very independent and always tries to face with her problems alone.
Some parts are in past, because she changed a little bit after she left Louis. She is still good person, but now, she has her bad side too. She became a little bit manipulative, hard to trust te people and always too much carefull.

What I need for her? Friends, and then more friends! She would probably like to meet someone who has child too. Also I would like to see her among DE again. Tell me your ideas!

All of me Large10
20 - Slytherin Graduated - Death Eater - Auror - App

Tris is known for her complex personality, she is a very debatable and complicated character, she is neither black or white, nor good or bad; she is a gray. She has many sides to her that some don't see. On the outside, she can appear harsh and snarky, but on the inside, she is still a naive little girl. She is very unpredictable and has a sneaky attitude with a strong determination that constantly gets her into trouble.
Beatris has a mature and condescending exterior. Sometimes when she opens herself up, she appears to be still an immature kid that never had the chance to be a child. She also thinks that she can take care of herself and doesn't always need someone else to help her. DE is her life, and it's all she knows and what she considers home. She can be cool headed in one moment, then fierce and passionate in the next. And you will probably won't find anyone who is more obssesed with her father than Tris.

What I need for her? Everything. I was thinking about her to become werewolf and join her father's pack or maybe even vampire. Also it would be nice to find boy for her, or even girl. Anyway, i'm open for any ideas.

All of me Tumblr10
23 - Durmstrang Graduated - Neutral - Translator - App

She is half Ukrainian and half Lithuanian.
Irina is a person who changes mood faster than she changes socks.
In one moment she can be a completly angel and in another, she appears like Satan's daughter.
You can't tell if she is a good or evil person, she is deffinetly something between.
In her head, there is the endless war between all her traits, like a hurricane so she fights with herself a lot.
She wants to trust people but she knows some of them will hurt if she decides to trust them.
Irina is an ambitious and hard worker.
In global, she is friendly and willing to help to others but not if it means she could bring herself in danger.

What I need for her? She is just in thread where she will become a werewolf so she will need help with that. She needs some friends, and maybe to find someone who love magical creatures as much as Irina so she will have someone for talk.

Last edited by Imogen Blackburn on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

All of me Empty Re: All of me

Post by Kenna McBain Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:08 pm

I have two ideas!

Kenna runs a bar called the Ugly Pigeon that has a very home-y environment. If Imogen came in looking sad/lonely/etc, Kenna would totally strike up conversation with her and try to cheer her up. Maybe a friendship could form.

And then I have a few for Echo. Lily is a great potioneer and also has done enough drugs to know good stuff from bad stuff. She could totally help.

And if you need dealers, I got 'em. Molly would do it recreationally, more to get a good deal for herself than anything. And even though Ducky is trying to get out of it, I can see circumstances in which he'd deal.

Let me know what you think!
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:21 pm

@Kenna McBain I can definitely see Kenna and Imogen as some kind of friends.
Imogen is actually nice and now she is just too alone and I can see that work

And about Echo what you think about thread with Lily for now and later we can try include Molly if you want?
If Lily is good she could really helps Echo in business
I want to see him doing something without Katrien and trying to replace her at least in job
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna McBain Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:27 pm

I actually have an open thread for Kenna, if you wanna just join that. It's right here.

And that could work. He may have to do some convincing and she'll only do it during the summer, because she'll be teaching at Hogwarts. The other option is saying they started doing this at the start of the summer or something, or during the last school year, when she was still still a-okay with drugs. She's supposed to be avoiding them right now, but for the right price and if the challenge was enough, she'd do it.
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Okay I have to finish one post first and then I'll post there

School starts soon so maybe they thread can be in past if you want? First meeting or something like that
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna McBain Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:05 pm

It might be easier to start with their first brewing session. Those intro threads can be super difficult to get just right.
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Imogen Blackburn Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:17 pm

I'm fine with that too Very Happy
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna McBain Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Do you want me to start? It might be awhile but I totally can.
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:24 pm

I would be grateful
I wasn't really active these days so now I'm writing all post that I owe to people lol
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Alright! I'm in the same boat so it might be a bit but I should be able to get it up today or tomorrow.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum