A Slew of Characters - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Slew of Characters - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Slew of Characters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Slew of Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: A Slew of Characters

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Jack Dyllan-Morrison wrote:
A Slew of Characters - Page 3 Tumblr_nqgdxj2kFN1u1hireo6_500
JACK DYLLAN
biography
Jaquellene Dyllan. Twenty-three. Former Gryffindor. Unspeakable. Beater for Falmouth Falcons.
What has she been doing? Saying good bye to a good friend. Getting used to life alone again.
What does she need? Bros. Blasts from the past. Work stuff.

Jack Dyllan-Morrison wrote:Bros. Blasts from the past.

I got this weird feeling...like I was summoned.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:28 pm

-sobbing-

I commented on your request.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Boot-Corner Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:32 am

I had a crazy idea for Teddy if you're up for it (if not, I'll just have Michael do it)

Group Therapy
Jenna Boot-Corner
Jenna Boot-Corner
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:48 am

YES!

I sincerely love this idea. I'm not sure Teddy would be good for it because A) he's not currently doing any counseling so it'd have to be in the past and B) Lily wouldn't participate if Teddy led it and I totally want her in on it.
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:35 am

It's fine. She has another job in the works currently that is going to be some lucrative, under-the-table potionmaking. If any jobs that seem to fit her cross your mind though, I'll always listen.

Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:11 am

I think she was going to be a behind the scenes potioneer, so we really hadn't gotten anything planned. It could be fun in the future to have Lorcan hear about someone undercutting his prices on the black market, since that's basically what she is doing.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aideen Armour Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:46 am

Hey! Smile

I think Ace and Aideen would be really interesting. Since they are both rather competitive and looking for attention I imagine they would probably start off as rivals but could definitely grow to be really good friends.

Margo would probably annoy Aideen a little bit but if she was persistent would most likely grow on her. Once she had Aideen might find Margo a little entertaining and at times mess with her not to be mean but for a bit of fun.

With Ducky that could be pretty interesting as well. Aideen's the type of person who if someone tried to stand up for her she would just tell them off and be quiet rude to them to begin with but she would also feel like she owed them for it.

I'm up for an rp with any of them (though I think Ducky and/or Ace would probably be the most interesting).

Also just so you know this will be my first rp so if I'm not being detailed enough or something in my posts could you please let me know so I can improve?
Aideen Armour
Aideen Armour
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top