Ain't it funny, rumors fly
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ain't it funny, rumors fly Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ain't it funny, rumors fly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ain't it funny, rumors fly Empty Ain't it funny, rumors fly

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:47 pm

[This is assuming that they already know each other. I really hate meeting Sad lol]

After the last class for this day ended, Dariela went to her common room and upstairs to her room to leave books and change her clothes.
By dinner had another two hours which was more than enough to take a rest and meet with her friend.
She quickly changed her clothes and tied hair and then took a clean parchment and quill and then almost running headed for the school library.

She told Kit they will meed meet there after school to "do their homework".
In fact, it's mostly talk about completely unimportant topics, but the library is one of the few places where no one will bother you when you want to talk with someone.
A big plus is that in addition to talks they really do their homework sometimes and Miawill stay in the Quidditch team.
She met Kit last year. This one is really nice ravenclaw girl who is just trying to fit in, in Mia's opinion. Mia is often felt as if a girl wants to confirm everything what Mia says, and this blonde seemed to suit.

She finally arrived in the library and then walked toward the rows of books looking for a friend.
"Katherine? Are you there?" she said as loud as she could taking care not to get librarian's angry glance.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Ain't it funny, rumors fly Empty Re: Ain't it funny, rumors fly

Post by Katherine Avery Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:10 pm

[ooc: So sorry about how long this took D: I had essays and blanked.]

Katherine wasn't exactly sure what Dariela wanted them to get up to that day, but she didn't have as many friends as she wished she did, and although she would be incredibly embarrassed to admit it, it was true. The waif-like blonde was looking up at the shelves, pondering whether or not she wanted to take out a new text on Herbology, when she heard her name.

Very few people said her full name, besides professors and Dariela. So Kit turned over her shoulder, lifting her brown eyes to look at her friend. Merlin, but they were an odd pair. A girl who knew she was dying and a Slytherin who sometimes made choices that Kit didn't understand or agree with. But what could she do about it? And how did Kit know what was right and what wasn't?

"I'm here," she returned, stepping forward and over to stand in front of Dariela. "Why do I get the feeling we aren't going to be doing homework?"

Last edited by Katherine "Kit" Avery on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Mia watched a few moments around until she finally saw Kit beside shelves with some boring books.
She laughed when she saw her, for Mia quite unusual friend and then she came.
"There you are, I thought you were gone before I came."
Most people thought that Mia and Kit can never be friends. Simply, they are too different in every respect.
But for some reason, Mia felt comfortable in the company of this girl. Perhaps only because Kit always agree with her, or for some other reason entirely. That will probably forever remain a mystery.

She laughed mischievously when she heard the question and then shrugged.
"Actually, I really have a task that I have to finish. But, for a change, what would you want to do?" Mia tilted her head and looked quizzically at the girl.

There were those days, rare, when Mia was so happy that she was ready to actually do whatever the people she considered friends wants to do. On three hundred and sixty five days a year, these days there are more than five, and this is why they are so valuable. Simply, today she decided to do whatever this girl wants, even if it meant discuss about some really boring topics.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 am

Katherine paused at the question, her eyebrows tugging together. She had not heard that question in a very long time - from anyone, not just Mia. It reminded her of her brothers, but Kit kept the bemusement to herself as best as she could. She probably looked a bit surprised, though. In a good way.

If she could do anything, what would she pick? Katherine wasn't sure, for a moment. But then she decided to stick with the conclusion she had come to recently. She just hoped that Mia would understand.

"..Can I tell you something?" she asked slowly, hoping that the trust she had put in this girl was not misplaced. If it was, the whole school could hear about it. And if they did, would it matter? Kit didn't think so, at this point. "I am... Well, I'm getting sick again. I mean, I've been ill," she clarified, "but worse now. And, honestly, I just want to do something a bit mental. Because I probably don't have as long as everyone else, and I don't want to miss out on things."

Lifting herself up to her full height - though that was not a great height even in its entirety - Kit looked at Mia with a confidence that surprised even her. "Let's do something ridiculous."
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top