Pizza time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pizza time  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pizza time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pizza time  Empty Pizza time

Post by Andrew Carter Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Ethan had went to Hogesmeade with out his friends this time. He just felt like that he needs some time off from them, he just wanted to buy somethings to him from there. Like visit Honeydukes shop and he did also. Soon after he did felt hungry. That's why he walked into some pizza cafe since when he saw the sign he wanted to have it since he haven't eaten really any pizza for awhile. He did take a seat in empty table and soon the menu was even brought to him. So slytherin boy began to examine that, he wasn't sure what to other. He didn't notice that pizza place became busier and busier by every second what did pass by and soon there was barely any empty seat.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Pizza time  Empty Re: Pizza time

Post by Maya Lycanthe Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:38 am

Maya walked around Hogsmeade, fascinated by all it had to offer. She usually went to the little town with Jakob or with Tristan, but they were not with her this time. This time, she was on her own. SHe looked into the little shops and she went into the little pizza shop on the corner when her stomach began to growl. She walked in and noticed it was extremely extremely crowded. She saw a boy about her age sitting alone and she walked over to him, "Excuse me, would you mind if we maybe shared this table. The place is quite crowded."
Maya Lycanthe
Maya Lycanthe
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:45 pm

When someone asked from him if she can sit here then boy looked up from his menu. He even looked around the pizza shop and noticed it was pretty crowded now. Back then hr walked there waa barely anyone. Ethan looked back at the girl who seemed to be around his age. "Sure take a seat," he said there to girl now with a small smile on his face. He soon looked back at menu, he couldn't reay choose what kind of pizza he wanted to eat. It was so hard to decided there actually. Everything seemed so teasty and that made it even more harder. "What to order," he mumbled to himself there now.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Lycanthe Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Maya smiled softly and sat down. She picked up a menu and looked it over. About 5 minutes later, a waiter came over to them and she ordered two slices of pizza. One cheese and one with pepperoni. She waited for the waiter to bring her her food and began eating once it arrived. But first, she frowned the slcies of pizza in shaky parmesean cheese and then bit into the firt slice. It was delciisou considering just how hungry Maya really was. She looked at the boy she wass now sitting with, "Im Maya, by the way. Maya Lycanthe. 4th year Hufflepuf
Maya Lycanthe
Maya Lycanthe
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:02 pm

When waitress came then he did ordered 2 pepperoni pizza's. He didn't really want anything else right now. Soon hid pizza's came too and he began to eat them. He smilef when girl introduced herself. He looked up at her. "I'm Ethan, Ethan Mieux. Third year slytherin actually," he said then there back to Maya. "It's nice to meet you, Maya," he tried to be nice there with this girl. He didn't really have that many friends but he needed more and only way to get them is be nice to person, not mean onr. That's what he tried to do at the moment.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Lycanthe Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Maya smiled. She didnt really lnow many slytherins excspt for her sister tristan. She supposed tristans boyfriend mason has been a slytherin when he was a student at hogwarts as well. Then there was her brother jakobs nee girlfriend sierra. She was a slytherin. And now she could add ethan to the list of people she knew from slytherin house "it is very nice to meet you ethan" maya said chewing on her pizza and ordered anithrr drink as the waitress walked past them. "What do ylu do for fun ethan?" maya asked looking at him with her bright blue eyes and gave him a soft smile
Maya Lycanthe
Maya Lycanthe
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Ethan looked at the girl and smiled back at her for a second then looked back at his pizza. He kept eating her pizza there. Too be honest he didn't have that much friends and he barely knows where all people were from, which house who all he have met. He really never even did care about it that much when they did get on his nerves or so. "It's nice to meet you too, Maya," he said there back, still tried to be nice. For the question he wasn't sure what to answer. "Erm I like to hang out with my friends or play some sport," he finally then said there something what seemed good idea to say. "What about you?" he asked back and looked at the girl again.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Lycanthe Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Maya looked at him and smiled softly, her hair falling in front of her bright blue eyes. "I like to draw alot. I tend to find myself zoning out and end up creating some really wonderful things." She blushed a bit and smiled up at him as she finished her pizza, "Would you like to explore the town a bit more? I kind of want to go to Honeydukes and Zonkos. And I have to get some more pet food for Harley." She said speaking her to do list out loud and then blushing a bit. She doubted he cared about her or her stupid agenda. She looked away
Maya Lycanthe
Maya Lycanthe
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:19 am

Ethan nodded his head awhile listening the girl. Well drawing was boring to him but he knew that there are people who love it. Also watching on drawings or even art seemed bit of bored to him but well he can do it when needed. Maybe even might get interested about it, who knows what future brings. "Oh drawing, seems interesting. I suck in it. I can't draw at all, even my art teacher before Hogwarts said so. He never liked anything what i draw, so I basically did fail it almost every year," he had admit there right now. He wasn't even sure why he did share with Maya. Some how felt he can trust her. "Oh shopping. I planned to go Honeydukes too. Zonkos sounds fun shop too, I would like to go there too. Not sure about pet food part, I don't usually buy it," she said there with a weak smile. "So if you want we can go together," he added. He was even himself bit of surprised about the offer.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Lycanthe Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Maya smiled softly at him. She wasnt good with people. But she seemed to be comfortable around this ethan boy. She didnt know why but she didnt object to it. When he agreed to join her she smiled "wonderful. Lets go to honeydukes first. I need some candy and sugar in my system" when they exited the pizza shop they got odd stares from quite a few of their class mates. Neing a hufflepuff and a slytherin hanging out was not a normal sight to see and whispers were soon being spoken and ushered around like a wild fire. Sophia entered hineydukes and began shopping around
Maya Lycanthe
Maya Lycanthe
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top