Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza Empty Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza

Post by Nick Potter Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 am

Ok I heard There is a leaning tower of Pizza so its time to find it Nick thoguht to him self as he was reading a tourist attraction book he saw The Leaning Tower Of Piza but not The leaning Tower Of Pizza so he took out his journal

8:41 PM~ Got on plane from London

9:20 PM~ Got off plane and is reading Tourist Attraction Booklet Cant Find Leaning Tower Of Pizza

Nick Updated his journal he was going to take Pictures and take Notes so he already started
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza Empty Re: Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:46 am

Sophia walked beside Nick and looked at the map and bit her bottom lip as she tried to find the Leaning Tower of Piza. "Surely it has to be somewhere around here!"said Sophia looking around but she couldn't see it anyhwere. "Why couldn't they have it like the Effiel Towr in Paris?"Sophia asked Nick as she looked back at the map once again. "Maybe we could take a taxi and it can take us to it maybe?"Sophia sked Nick softly for she was getting tired of looking for it on the map. Sophia was wearing a tan mini skirt with a brown and gray sweater over her black spaghetti strap shirt with brown dress shoes like high heels. Her jet black hair was down and pulled back.

http://demi-daily.org/pictures/displayimage.php?pid=24606&fullsize=1
(Sophia's look)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza Empty Re: Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza

Post by Nick Potter Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:51 am

"I cant wait to see the Leaning Tower of Pizza But I can find it on the map" Nick aid up dating his journal

9:25~ Met up with Sophia STILL CANT FIND LEANING TOWER OF PIZZA

"So lets do it and find it You whould think The Pizza whould Get moldy right" Nick asked Sophia as he exited the buiding and called a cab It was hot that day so hot in fact that he hoped The Pizza Tower had air conditioning or at least the cab
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:20 am

Sophia looked at Nick weirdly. "Nick, you do know it's not a tower made of pizza right? It's called The Leaning Tower of Pisa."said Sophia softly. Once the cab arrived Sophia gotten in and felt sighed in relief as the cool air hit her face. Sophia took off her sweater and wrapped it around her waist as she waited for Nick to join her. "God it's hotter here then it's in London I think."said Sophia as she kept close to the air conditoner. Sophia looked at the scenery as they passed by them getting out her camera she took a couple of pictures on her camera.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 am

"What Pisa aww man Well I found it on the map" Nick said then he cab arrived and he got in and said "We are going to the leaning tower of Pizza if there is one if there isnt hen we will go to the leaning ower of Pisa" Nick told him closing the door it was late almost 10 30 PM and he was tired he couldent sleep on the plance so he didnt sleep for 2 days straight
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:39 am

Sophia looked at Nick and laughed her tinkling bell laugh and shook her head still laughing for she thought it was funny. "Nick there isn't no leaning tower of pizza, but there's a leaning tower of pisa."said Sophia softly. "The leaning tower of pisa is basically a tower that's was bult leaning and been in the center of I taly for ages."said Sophia softly. Sophia started taking more pictures as she seen the leaning tower of pisa come into view. "See there's the leaning tower of pisa, right in front of us!"said Sophia softly as she took a picture or it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:45 am

"Cool speaking of pizza Lets go get some The plane food is not good at all" Nick said to her then he took out his camera and and took some pictures of it when they got out of the cab "So Pizza then Pisa Tower or Pisa then Pizza Or I go in get the pizza and we eat itt out here" Nick asked her as he added to his journal

10:35 PM~ Just learned there is not Pizza Tower its Pisa not Pizza she here is what it looks like the he glued a picture of the leaning tower of Pisa to the book uder it

"Cmon" Nick said helping her out of the cab
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 am

"Lets go visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa first and besides, there's suppose to be a resturant not to far from the tower call the Leaning Tower of Pizza!"said Sophia softly. As the cab stopped them in front of the tower Sophia gotten out and thanked the guy and paid the guy with her money. Sophia started taking pictures or the tower and everywhere that was next to it. "There's more places in Italy to see then the tower Nick do you know that?"Sophia asked him softly. "There's like the Trevi fountain, people all over the world come to the fountain to make a wish."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:04 am

"Yes I heard" Nick said as he walked up to the tower with her then he passed a cart and it said Pizza Cones, Pizza in a cone. "Oh my gosh did you see that Pizza Cones"Nick asked her looking at the cart then he tripped and a bunch of stuff ell out of his backpack."Ow" Nick said picking up his stuff then some guy stepped on a bag called: Greek fried Zuchinni. Nick stood back up leaving the bag on the ground "Yea im Greek did you know that" Nick asked her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:17 am

Sophia shook her head and laughed. "Yeah I heard they did, although I never heard of them in my life."said Sophia honestly. As she seen him fall she ran towards his aide and helped him pick his stuff off of the ground before someone stepped on it or something. "Are you ok?"Sophia asked him softly still picking stuff off the ground. Sophia shook her head. "No I didn't but you also didn't know I could speak alittle Italian did you?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. "Here you go."said Sophia handing back all the stuff she picked off of the ground for him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top