Old Friends and New Places
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Old Friends and New Places Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Old Friends and New Places

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Friends and New Places Empty Old Friends and New Places

Post by Benjamin Morgan Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:43 am

Benjamin woke up that morning sweating from a nightmare that he had. He's been having for three days straight and it wasn't something that he was looking forward to airing. He got up showered then put on his jogging pants and a long sleeved t-shirt with his dark green running shoes. He walked downstairs to find his nanny already there but she didn't look happy. He knew something bad was going to be happening so he waited for her to speak.

"Sir, if I can be honest with you, I expected more from you. Your son barely sees you anymore and when he does he clings to you trying to get you to stay longer." She said her voice staying at a whisper. "He needs you more than you think and I know your trying to make a good life for him but you honestly need to spend more time with him." She crossed her arms after she ended her little speech glaring at him.

"I know, I took the day off today to spend with him. I also changed my schedule at work to get it so I'm home more with him. I'm also no longer going to be going out as much at night so I'm here for him. I'm actually just going out for a small run, can you stay here until I get back. I'll be back before he gets up out of bed." Benji said looking at her. Her eyes were wide as she nodded at his request, he gave her a small smile as he headed out of the apartment.

He walked down the steps and out into the darkness of the morning. He went left and began running, he didn't take his usual route instead opting for something different. He ran and ran until the morning light was lighting up the sky with it's golden glow. He took a deep breath in when he noticed a familiar person walking on the sidewalk on the other side. He smirked as he slowed and crossed over to the other side, he walked up behind the person. He knew that he would more than likely get hit for it but he couldn't help himself.

"Well aren't you a good looking thing." He tried not to smile as he said this. "Is the front as good as the back?"

((OOC: Sorry Rina I couldn't help myself hehehe))
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top