It's party time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's party time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's party time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's party time - Page 2 Empty Re: It's party time

Post by Quincy Roseberry Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 pm

A year ago, Quincy would be more than excited for this party. After all, this was one of those things he was really good at. He would made Kai and some other guys go and they would have great time, even if the party was total disaster. Or, he would simply go with Milena, even though she didn't really like parting at the time they were together.

But now? He spent all day thinking what to do. Finally, he decided to go. Why? He had no idea. Yeah, they'll probably be busted but being punished was maybe something he needed. He was bored. And besides that, he really wondered if Adela would come, though he hoped she won't.

Quincy was wearing dark jeans and gray shirt with long sleeves. He missed parties but this wasn't what he had in mind when he imagined one. This was organized by a kid, not that he should expected more. But he was surrounded by kids who was obviously trying to show that they were not just the kids. He rolled his eyes, it was funny. But while he was here, he'll definitely take a drink. Plastic cups - classy. He took one with dark liquid. Quincy wasn't sure what that was but hell, the taste was good. He looked around, hoping to see some familiar faces.
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Abercrombie Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Athena who was looking around feeling like she didn't fit into this group of people, shifted uncomfortably.  Athena looked at Dariela her best friend and sighed, "I don't think Vaughn would come to something like this, besides I don't see him here."said Athena sighing.  Although she could be wrong, although she hoped that he did come, she needed some company. Alex looked at Mia and gave her a friendly smile. "Hey Trouble, you look nice tonight."said Alex trying to keep things friendly between them.

Alex seen one of her fellow house mates and smiled at Lusk.  "Hey Lusk,  you know that I would have came to a party like this, as for Thena here,  I think she feels a little out of place."said Alex.  "A bit more then a little."Athena mumbled.  Athena looked at Lusk and gave her a weak but friendly smile.  "Hey Lusk,  how are you?"Athena asked making conversation with her seeing how everyone else seem to have something else to do.  She thought she seen Mia and Alex slip away together she raised her eyebrows at them.
Alex Abercrombie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:02 pm

"Very subtle, gotten your sister your friends and left her!" Mia laughed. However, she could not complain, this is her chance to be with him more. She looked at him, he looked great. But, he always looks great.
"I'm glad you came tonight," she laughed a bit nervously. She finished her drink until the end. She did not know how to talk to him after all what happened in the forest. What is their relationship in general now?

"Athena is watching us, I think we need to go a little further. But certainly later you have to come up with excuses why you kidnapped her friend from her," she joked with him and pulled him into the crowd where no one will pay attention to them. She looked at him with her big brown eyes and smiled.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Margo could have been irritated, could have been angry, as it seemed her life decisions were under constant criticism - for good reason, of course - and all she ever wanted was to have a good time. So instead, she laughed and shook her head. "Please - I'm of age. How stupid do you think I am? Drink?" She summoned one of the cups and handed it to the Hufflepuff, really not wanting an answer to the question she should not have posed. She glanced around for her brunette counterpart, who had always been more skilled at getting Margo out of these situations in which the scales were so heavily tipped against her.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," Margo said with a wide smile, eyes still searching for an excuse to abandon this line of discussion which would surely only end in the murder of her buzz. Molly was nowhere to be seen, but she spotted a nearby seventh year in the form of the Gryffindor Roseberry. Good as any, she supposed. "'Scuse, need to see a man about a Potions essay." She slipped away and put as many bodies between herself and Catchpenny as she could as she approached Quincy.

"Have you seen Molly anywhere?" she said by way of explanation. "I've found my social skills plummet without her."
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:20 am

Athena looked at Alex and Mia wondering what they were doing, they been acting weird around each other lately, so she knew that something was up. Athena might be shy, but she wasn't stupid, she knew what was going on with her best friend and brother. Although she was a bit shock by it, her brother liked her while she liked him? It was a bit to take in. Although if they were together, why didn't they tell her instead of trying to hide it from her, did they think she wasn't going to be happy for them when she was? Athena didn't understand it, but then again she was new at love, so she didn't understand it.

Alex smiled at Mia. 'I'm glad to, and you really do look beautiful tonight Trouble."said Alex. Alex downed the rest of his firewhiskey as he looked over at Athena. He couldn't help but not to frown at the sight of her, he felt kind of bad leaving her there alone like that, but surely she'll understand right?

"Don't worry, I'm sure she already figured it out by now, so we don't have to hide it."said Alex. He knew that Athena already piece together that they liked each other, that wasn't hard to figure out, but they weren't together yet. Alex was going to ask her before they were interrupted by the Ravenclaw prefect for being out of bounds.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:29 am

She laughed. She felt blood thrust into her cheeks, hoping that will be concealed in darkness. "Thank you Trouble," she said quietly as she looked at him. She pulled her hand to him and gently took her hand in his. She does not know how he'll react, but she wanted to take a chance.
His hand was warm and gentle. Just that one touch was required to Mia felt a strange but pleasant feeling in her body. These are touches for which she would give anything.

"I just ... I do not want her to think I'm hiding something from her, I want to tell her about it .." she paused, searching for the right words, "what happened. I just did not have time to do it by now," she shrugged. It really is true. Certainly not met Athena from yesterday, both were busy with their own stuff.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:12 pm

Quincy met Margo years ago, but they never hanged out or even talked much. Though he once dated a girl from her house, from whom he heard stories he simply decided not to trust. Aside from the fact they sounded stupid, they actually sounded like something he would do. So in his eyes, from what he heard and seen, Margo Richards was just as crazy as he was.

That's why he felt relief when he saw her face approaching him. Someone normal, finally. When she asked about Molly, he automatically started looking around, but there was no sign of Weasley girl. "Why would you think so? I think your social skills are just fine." He smiled to her before he continued searching for the brunette. "Sorry, I don't see her anywhere. You wanna grab a drink while waiting?"
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Adela had shown up dressed in a black and white crop top and a tight skirt that barely covered her tiny little butt, accompanied by one of her tallest pairs of heels. It wasn't long before there was a plastic cup in her hand and she spotted her brother. "Quincy!" she squealed in delight as she approached him taking the last drink from her cup as she her belly button showing and make-up smothering her beautiful little face. "I didn't think you would come to one of these." She smiled at him.
Normally Adela wouldn't have attended a party but every once in a while she felt the need to relax a little bit, and had felt this even more when Quincy wasn't around the past year.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Abercrombie Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:37 am

Alex smirked seeing her blushing, although he never thought she'll be blushing because of him. "That's my nickname for you, you can't call me that!"said Alex. Alex jumped a little as she took his in hers, he felt a shock of electricity running through him as his hand touched hers.

Her skin was just as soft and silky as he imagined, he couldn't believe how perfect she was to him and how so many boys couldn't see how perfect and beautiful she was, but some boys were just clueless and dumb.

Alex frowned. "How you think I feel, I'm her big brother and I never hid anything from her other then how I feel about you."said Alex. "Come on let's go talk about this else where, I'm sure your guest don't want to hear this."said Alex.

Athena was awkwardly standing alone by the punch table, she hoped and prayed that Vaughn or any of her friends would cone and rescue her from this awkwardness she was now starting to have. Why did Dariela invite her if she was just going to run off with her brother? Maybe she should just leave, besides parties weren't really her thing.
Alex Abercrombie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top