It's party time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's party time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's party time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's party time Empty It's party time

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:25 pm

School officially started.
Mia is known as someone who makes problems, but also the best parties for the beginning of the school year.
Saved in strict confidence, to only selected guests, her parties are always promising great fun.
Having carefully written invitations to the destruction as soon as someone read, she get to work. Everything should be organized in the best possible way.

This year, the party will be held on the lake. Mia found the part of the lake that is perfectly hidden by trees, and they will not be observed by teachers.
Using sources known only to her, she managed to get a lot of alcohol. However, what is the party without alcohol?

Once she was prepared and dressed, quick-steps went to the lake to care that no one noticed. The party's already started. She saw a lot of familiar people, some even did not know yet, but more people is better, right?
From hidden bar next to a large bush she took the beer and took a sip.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

It's party time Empty Re: It's party time

Post by Margo P. Richards Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Margo and Molly rarely missed parties, even though they had easily gotten to the point where they could have been more choosey about which functions they actually attended. Each girl had their own motivations. Margo was simply out of the love of socialization and the need to drown herself in substances to affirm herself as a person. Molly's motivations were less clear, but the bolder observer might venture a guess that the Weasley girl was longing to get in some trouble.

And it seemed like she might get her wish indeed.

The girls had slipped out of their school girl uniforms, tossing them atop Margo's bed and pulled on clothes more fitting of the occasion, ignoring the glances of Beatrice and Colby, their dormmates who seemed to be in constant disapproval of their actions. They both placed a tab of spice on their tongues, an experiment done by a friend of Margo's who had been trying to prove his worth for some time.

"What was that?" Colby said, eyes narrowed.

"Tic tac," Molly droned, slipping out of the dorm with Margo bouncing at her heels.

As they approached the party, Margo laughed. There was no way a party gone right would go unnoticed under the observation of the staff. "Totally getting busted tonight, aren't we?" she asked her dark-haired friend.

"Definitely," came Molly's sultry response.

They plunged into the party immediately, each girl grabbing a plastic cup of whatever was handed to them. They were soon jostled towards the McLaggen girl, who had been the organizer of the whole shindig. By that point, Margo was already feeling a bit loud and proud, as she liked to call it, so she swung an arm around the Slytherin and said, "Excited for detention? 'Cause, if I have anything to say about it, this party will get out of control."
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:20 am

Mia stood in her, definitely too short dress for school and watching party that she made. Damn, she really knows how to organize good tparties.
It looked like all have great fun, although more than half will end up groggy or in punishment, this will still be the best night of their year.
Politely greeted with everyone. All are approached to tell her how much fun is this, or simply to say hi.

After she drank beer, she immediately took a new glass of something stronger. Probably some student attempt to make a cocktail and fail, but worth a try.
She saw two silhouettes that are trying to find their way to her, and laughing merrily when she realized that are Molly and Margo.

She quickly hugged both of them. "I am glad you could come tonight, the party is great!" she smiled playfully and a little sneaky when she heard her friend's comment.
"Actually, yes. I bet I missed to my favorite professor, Selwyn. I'm sure right now he is sitting in his office and making a list of possible punishment for me for the entire semester. He and I know both know that I will make a lot of trouble!" She smiled and took a sip of her drink, frowning slightly.
"Okay, this will certainly give me a headache in the morning!" she looked into her glass.

"You know, we have to look for other bartenders. Because of these beverages, half of us will visit the hospital wing because of headaches and nausea!" she shook her head and then looked back at the girls.
"Molly, Margot, both of you look great! Tonight you are in quest for the guys guess? Just stay away from Alex, he's mine!" smiled cheerfully.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:22 am

Mia heard her name again. Indeed, sometimes it's hard to be hosts of the evening.
She turned toward the source of the voice with a smile on her face.
Across from her stood a girl. Sixth year, Hufflepuff .. Mia took a moment to think of the name of the girls. Ariane. Yes, that's the girl's name.

"Hi Ariane, I'm glad you come tonight," Mia smiled and looked at the girl while she said that sentence. It is her mantra tonight.
She took another sip of her drink. Already she felt light-headed, but of course, it will not stop her drinking continues.
"How are you? I hope you're having a good time," she said cheerfully.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Abercrombie Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:15 am

"Come on Thena come to the party with me it'll be fun!"said Alex trying to convince his little sister to come with him. "I don't know Alex, I'm not really a party person,and you know how I am, I'm socially awkward!"said Athena. "Well...here's your chance to get out of that stage and meet new people!"said Alex. Dragging his sister down towards Mia told him where the party was at, he smiled happily while Athena shifted uncomfortably.

Upon entering Alex made a beeline for the firewhiskey Athena on his heels who decided on punch. This punch isn't spiked is it?"Athena asked him. Alex laughed. "Of course it isn't, Mia would want some normal drinks here in case we get busted."said Alex as Athena got some and started to take a drink of it. "Although you never know it could be, you know how Mia is!"said Alex. Athena spat out her drink as Alex laughed. "I'm kidding Thena, or so I think."said Alex laughing.

Alex was wearing his normal clothes, a white under shirt with a long sleeve navy blue shirt with blue jeans and his black converses. Athena on the other hand was in a gold dress that stopped right above her knee. Athena hoped Vaughn would come to make it easier on her,she hated when Alex drug her into things like this.

Alex look

Thena's look
Alex Abercrombie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:33 am

Looking around, she saw the two blond standing near the bar with drinks. She recognized Alex and Athena.
Athena was like an angel. Her gold dress was falling down her body to her knees and put her hair blonde gave mild expression. Like an angel. Beside her, Mia looked vulgar.
Alex was dressed in ordinary clothes, but at the sight of him, Mia held her breath. He is so convenient that it is impossible to believe.
Apologized to the girls who were standing next to her and then walked toward them.

Mia was wearing what she thought Alex would like. She hoped that he would come and when he sees her, she wanted to look nice.
She came up to them cheerfully laughing.
"I'm so glad you came!" smiled and hugged her best friend.
"Hello, Alex," she laughed gently smile for which she had hoped to look friendly. Just friendly. Mia did not want to Athena knows that Mia is in love with her brother.

"Athena dear have you seen her boyfriend? I took care to personally call him for you," she smiled and winked at her friend.

Mia's look
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Weasley Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Molly had never been fond of the whole schmooze-the-host routine, but Margo had surprisingly always been more natural at socialization, even if she had been aggressive and obnoxious in the execution of it. Molly was ready to leave the second Mia hugged her, pinning the Ravenclaw's arms against her sides, but it was the comment about her boyfriend that really cinched it for Molly. "Drink," was all she said as she peeled away from the group just as Catchpenny walked up. Molly tipped her head.

Margo brushed her hair back as she answered Mia. "Not on the prowl exactly. I sort of have a man right now. His name is Donnovan and he's twenty-six- hey Ariane."

Before much conversation could take place, Mia took off to approach Abercrombie. Margo blinked and turned slowly towards Ariane. "Well, that was weird."

Molly was slipping through the cracks of the party easily, finding the party was much tamer than she had hoped. The spice was barely inspiring a buzz and she could have really used something stronger. Her usual partner in crime, the great Duck, was nowhere to be seen. She supposed she could make her own fun.

But who with?
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top