All in all it's the perfect scene and there's not anywhere that I would rather be - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All in all it's the perfect scene and there's not anywhere that I would rather be - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All in all it's the perfect scene and there's not anywhere that I would rather be

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All in all it's the perfect scene and there's not anywhere that I would rather be - Page 2 Empty Re: All in all it's the perfect scene and there's not anywhere that I would rather be

Post by Athena Abercrombie Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:41 am

Athena giggled. "Well... I rushed to buy this dress, I didn't have anything nice to wear, so you beat me on that!" Athena giving him a sheepishly shy smile. "Just didn't think I'll be going out much or anything, so like you I kept all my dresses and nicer clothes at home."said Athena honestly. Athena blushed almost as red as a tomato but giggled. "Is that because you want to actually feel better or to see me in some sexy nurse costume?"Athena asked him crossing her arms shaking his head at him. Athena laughed. "No not that bad, just extreme bed hair, but not that bad and I hope it never will be!"said Athena.

Athena laughed. "At least we won't be gasping for air from running!"said Athena laughing. "That's a good thing, besides it isn't worth your time or energy hurting yourself on other things. Besides, I never seen you hurt yourself, but I would never like to see it your to good for that!"said Athena kissing his cheek. "I got to agree, but that's when I sketch or paint something, surprisingly some of my best work was when I was angry or mad."said Athena honestly. Athena smiled as she looked up at the sky watching owl after owl fly around them haunting for food or taking off to delivers letters. Athena laughed. "Don't worry once they see how good you are to me and how much I love you, they won't do nothing to you, it'll be alright I promise."said Athena kissing him on the lips. As the October fall breeze rustled around them, Athena shivered a bit.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

All in all it's the perfect scene and there's not anywhere that I would rather be - Page 2 Empty Re: All in all it's the perfect scene and there's not anywhere that I would rather be

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:51 pm

He smiled at her, "So you bought a dress just for this date?" He gave her an even bigger grin. "You didn't have to do that. You could have worn jeans and a t-shirt, you still would have looked beautiful to me." He smiled kissing her forehead softly. "Neither did I but since I wanted to take you out on a date I didn't think about that stuff." He laughed at her next words. "Now that you have that image in my head...No it would just be to get better and know someone cares if I get sick." He smiled softly at her. "Yeah my mom has really curly hair and it gets to be really bad at times."

"Yes there is that and we would lose them before they even got to us." He said laughing. "You haven't seen it because I try to not show it around you. Usually if I get really mad I end up punching something like a tree or something. It usually doesn't work out so well when I do that. So I found a better way to let out steam." He said looking down at the ground feeling ashamed. "I can't do that with carving because I could accidentally cut my finger off or even cut myself badly." He was still looking at the ground trying to see what she would say to that. "I hope so. I want them to like me and know that I would never hurt you in any way." He kissed her back then saw her shiver. "Come on let's go get you some where warm." He stood and held his hand out to her.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:28 pm

Athena blushed and nodded. "Like you, I wanted to look good for our first date."said Athena honestly while still blushing. Athena smiled. "I know, but I wanted to look special for you, so I quickly gotten it."said Athena. Athena smiled and sighed happily to herself as he kissed her softly on the forehead, he had his ways of showing her affections even if they were small,Athena knew that he loved her. Athena giggled. "It's ok Vanny love, guess we're both in that boat, but as long as we're in in together, I'm fine."said Athena giggling. Athena pushed him playfully. "I do make a good nurse, and I make a mean homemade soup, I wouldn't leave your sight either just like I didn't when you were hurt."said Athena. "Wow...my hair is naturally curly hope my hair doesn't turn like that as I get older!"said Athena.

Athena laughed as her blue eyes sparkled at him. "True and once we start driving we can just run them over with the car, might sound mean, but they're dead anyways!"said Athena laughing. Athena frowned. "Vanny love I wouldn't like to see you hurt yourself, it would hurt me to see you hurting yourself."said Athena softly. "How else do you let out steam Vanny love?"Athena asked him curiously. Athena nodded. "Maybe I can teach you to paint, or even let you splatter paint on a blank canvas or wall believe me it makes you forget your anger and it's fun."said Athena. "Don't worry they will, what's not to like about you?"Athena asked him smiling. Athena nodded and stood up grabbing his hand. "Where are we going now Vanny love?"Athena asked him curiously.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:50 am

"Well you didn't have to go out and buy a new outfit just for me." He said honestly kissing her cheek. "Well you always look special for me. No matter what you are always beautiful." He hugged her close to his side and took in the peace and quiet there was here. "Well as long as we're in the same boat. That makes me think about going out on a boat that looks like a dingy to a big ship." He said laughing knowing that he sounded like a wierdo but didn't care. He knew that she would find it funny as well and would think of something more interesting with that. "Hmm maybe you need to make this soup so I can taste it. I can promise you that I won't get hurt like I did that day unless it is out of my hands." He said softly brushing some hair off her face softly. "Well my mom's hair was always like that so I don't think you'd have much to worry about sweetheart."

"True we could always run them over in a car." He said pretending to think about it. He gave her a grin then it faded when she frowned. "Well you wouldn't see it because I make sure that no one does. It just sometimes people get under my skin enough that it causes my anger to get the best of me." He said softly looking at her before looking down. "I listen to music, it helps calm me. If it's too cold to go outside I'll go to the room of requirement and listen to music." He thought about all the times he spent in the room of requirement in the past. "Maybe you can it would help when music or the outside doesn't work as well as it should. It would be interesting to see what I could concoct in my spare time." He said with a small smile. "Well there's a few things that could probably not like about me." He said with a grimace. He picked up his jacket after she took his hand. "Let's go to the three broomsticks for something to drink then we can hang out for a little bit there. How does that sound?"
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:58 am

Athena nodded. "I know that I didn't, but I wanted to, it wasn't just my first date with you, but the first date I been on period."said Athena honestly blushing. Athena blushed a deeper shade of red at his reply. "Aw...that's the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me "said Athena smiling at him. Athena laid her head on his shoulder as he hugged her close to his side as they both took in the peace and quiet that surrounded them. Athena laughed. "More like the Titanic? " Athena asked him with a amused smile. "I'll never let go!"said Athena before lauding. Athena giggled. "I'll make you some even if you're not sick, I learned to cook in the kitchen at a yiuhg age with my mom, I love cooking almost as much as I love sketching and painting."said Athena. Athena laughed. "Whew thank goodness, I didn't want you to think I was mad woman!"said Athena laughing.

Athena laughed. "Be nothing but continuous speed bumps!"said Athena laughing as she said that. Athena's blue eyes looked at him biting her lip. "I know Vanny love it happens to all of us, it's something that we can't control at times."said Athena honestly. Athena nodded. "I listen to music as well or go for a walk at times, sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't that's when I paint."said Athena. Athena smiled. "Sure that'll be fun, maybe we can you even have a paint fight with each other!"said Athena thinking of how fun that would be. "Well...that's with anyone, no one is perfect."said Athena. 'That sounds wonderful, a nice warm butterbeer will warn me up some, feel stupid wearing a dress in this weather without a jacket!"said Athena shaking her head at herself.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:22 pm

((OOC: I'm so sorry it took so long to write this.))

He looked at her with wide eyes about it being her first date ever. "Well I'm gonna have to change that." He said with a smile. "I'm gonna have shower you with complements and take you on a lot of dates. You'll probably be spoiled just so you know." He gave her a wicked smile. He laughed and said, "Well I wouldn't say Titanic, that ship sank after hitting an iceberg. That won't happen with this ship, I hate cold water." He laughed at his own words. "I suck at cooking so yeah that would have to be up to you. I horrible at it, I bet you I could even burn water I'm that bad." He said blushing slightly. "Well there may or may not be certain aspects that would make a person a mad woman." He looked at her with a mischievous smile on his face and a glint of humor in his eyes.

He laughed at her words, "Well we wouldn't slow down at those speed bumps." He said laughing more. He listened to her and nodded. "Sometimes I get angry at nothing depends on whether I'm having a good day or a bad day. I'm not always angry but I'd do anything to protect the ones I love from the things I can control. I'm not stupid thinking that I can control everything but I know that if I don't make a stand I'll be walked on." He said softly hoping she didn't think little of him. "I have to go on a run to make it go away sometimes, other times I have to use a punching bag to get rid of the worst of it. Sometimes that works better than anything and I don't wanna carve when I'm mad. I might cut off my finger." He rubbed his hands together softly but not because they were cold. "That might be fun having a paint fight with each other." He said with a small smiling thinking about it. "Let's go get warmed up so you don't turn into a human popsicle." He took her hand in his and led them towards the three broomsticks for a butterbeer.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:02 am

((OOC : it's fine love!))

Athena looked up at him with her face still red and smiled. " Yeah I never had anyone that I really liked until now, and now that I have you, I'm not letting you go. said Athena. " Aw...you're to sweet to me, what did I do to deserve someone as sweet and caring as you? "Athena asked him giving him a soft warm smile. Athena laughed. "Yeah We don't want to our ship to hit an iceberg and sink, I'm not a fan of cold water let alone freezing cold water! "said Athena honestly. Athena giggled. " Aw...come on, I bet yiu u not that bad, besides it'll be adorable you being in the kitchen trying to make me something one of these days! "said Athena kissing his cheek. Athena pushed him playfully. " Hm...I wonder what makes men go all mad and crazy, is it the male hormones you men have? "Athena askedhim pplayfully before laughing. Athena giggled and gave him a mischievous look and smile, but when she around him, she wasn't as shy or innocent as she was with others, she was more wild and crazy with him. 

Athena laughed. "That'll be a bumpy but fun ride, if they try to come up run over them some more,they're already dead! "said Athena laughing. " It's ok Vanny love, sometimes there's things that make us mad, it's normal. You shouldn't be walked on, no one should ever feel like that, but if you don't stand up for yourself people are going to continue to walk all over you. "said Athena. Athena listened to him nodding. " Well...at least you do other stuff to let off anger, your not hurting yourself or others even if they're the ones who started it."said Athena. Athena looked at him and tilted her head. " You ok Vanny love? You seem a bit out of it, like you're in another world."said Athena looking at him with worry in her blue eyes. Athena smiled. " It'll be fun, trust me it's very fun! "said Athena remembering her last paint fight with her older brother and smiled. Athena nodded and intertwined hands with him and walked towards the three broomsticks with him.

Upon entering,  Athena felt the warm air hit her making her warm up with every step she took  heading towards a table.   The place was packed with their fellow  class mates from all ages getting a butterbeer to warm themselves up.  Athena's eyes wondered around the pub and loud pub looking for a place to sit,  she smiled as she seen a spot by the window.   " Vanny love look,  there's a place by the window."said Athena.   As they walked towards the booth Vaughn leading them cause he was taller then her,  Athena giggled as they sat down. " Decided to take the lead so people would get out of our way so we could get this table? "Athena asked him giggling.   As the waiter came by Athena ordered herself a butterbeer before she  put her hands back in Vaughn's warming them up.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top