A Huge Action Packed Scene
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Huge Action Packed Scene Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Huge Action Packed Scene

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Huge Action Packed Scene Empty A Huge Action Packed Scene

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 pm

So I haven't really be active and my favourite RP's are when there is lots of action and drama! So was wondering if anybody wants to do anything like we did before with the hostage plot or like when the shrieking shack was set on fire? Purely for fun, we can bring the factions in or maybe some werewolf people are snooping around Hogsmede looking for or planning for a way into Hogwarts to feast on the children and convert them? Anybody got any ideas?
Or it could be a drama/action not involving students?
Or maybe there is a bit of a rivalry developing and its causes one huge group of students to decide to duel/battle with another big group of students and they're running around Hogwarts and its all crazy and fun??
Plus if I'm allowed to claim Casey Weasley, Charlie's daughter, it'd be an awesome thing for her to debut in Smile
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

A Huge Action Packed Scene Empty Re: A Huge Action Packed Scene

Post by William Crosby Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:08 pm

I want in I need to use William.Maybe the bad werewolfs kidnap him because he is a werewolf and Jackson tries to save him.
William Crosby
William Crosby
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:23 am

That's cool, only problem is I'm going to drop Jackson. Or I guess I could use him in this and he dies somehow?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Jefferson Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:30 am

I'm definitely up for that.Maybe after he frees William and they are trying to escape he gets caught and James or someone says he won't waste a werewolf so he only kills Jackson and then William is destroyed.TUN,TUN,TUN
Ben Jefferson
Ben Jefferson

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 am

LOVE IT! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Jefferson Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:37 am

Great, but we have to ask James to Rp with us.
Ben Jefferson
Ben Jefferson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 am

Plus if there is anyone who wants to hop in for fun. Make it mega action packed.
Maybe a group decide to go camping in surrounding mountains and there are werewolves there that attack or something?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Jefferson Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:45 am

Maybe they go camping and there is were William is kidnapped?
Ben Jefferson
Ben Jefferson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:54 am

Yeah that's a good idea!
Who else do you reckon wants to join in?
And is there any 'bad' werewolf characters around here or should we just NPC him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Hey guys, I would love to get involved in this with my character Rivah Trenton! She's the Head of the Magical Creatures Dept in the Ministry.

I would love for Jackson (or an NCP) to send off a letter to the Ministry once William's kidnapped. Then she (and her team) show up just after/right before Jackson is dies. So, she wouldn't be there for half the thread, but it makes sense if you want to kill off Jackson.
It's also a possible explanation for why any other students involved survive.
Thoughts?
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top