Need some action
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need some action Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need some action

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some action Empty Need some action

Post by Carmenita Andromera Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Hello!

This is Carmenita for short Carmen. She is 34 years old woman who just recently did move to England actually. She tries to become actress but so far have only small parts in movies. Not much screen time. She will need some friends who know about being actress or so.
She might have also become to have some enemies.
She can get somehow involved with Order meetings and etc too. Not sure how yet.
OR she could go over to DE side.
She needs also love life in her life in some point.

Here is link to app!
Carmenita Andromera

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Need some action Empty Re: Need some action

Post by Lucien Holt Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:08 pm

You might want to message Vanessa's account if she needs friends in that industry.

The only one I have near her age is Declan, who's 29, and Keiran who is 27. They aren't open for romantic plotting, but we could probably find something for them if you want. Or I have Oliver, who's 21, who is currently heading up the Order.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmenita Andromera Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:47 am

Erm okay. I know she does but not sure if she wants them to meet. But I can ask from her.

Well Declan and Keiran can be some how her friends or so. Carmen might know them through her sisters who are 28 and 25. And Oliver she may haven seen in order meetings probably. Or through her mother who is 23. Smile
Carmenita Andromera

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Oh, well I meant that if Carmen is looking for friends, Vanessa is in the same sort of career path. But, of course, that's entirely up to you guys.

As for Declan and Keiran, that works! I'd just need to know a little bit about them, or we can say they met through that.

I'm slightly confused about the bit where you mentioned Oliver. Carmen's mother is 23 but she's 34? Maybe you meant someone else? But if you're looking for stuff to do with the Order, there's a sort of battle thread coming up. I know you aren't particularly fond of group threads, but we're sort of trying a new thing out where people in the group thread make their own threads. So, for example, if I sent Oliver into the group thread but wanted to write with a specific Death Eater or two, we would make our own thread while they dueled, and then join the group thread again when we finished. So it would be easier and you wouldn't have to worry about getting lost.

Or, if you aren't a fan of the group thread idea, I'm also going to have Oliver hold threads with people in the Order to practice dueling one-on-one. Sort of a learn as you go type deal, where I can give some feedback and make it more familiar to anyone who wants to do that. I think Khaat was considering doing the same, if you think Carmen (or any of your others) would know hers better for any reason. That's also entirely optional, though!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top