Studying is evil (Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Studying is evil (Open)  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Studying is evil (Open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studying is evil (Open)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Studying is evil (Open)

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:49 am

Vaughn saw red the second Danny pushed him against the wall. He grabbed the front of Danny's shirt and slammed him against the wall he was just on. "Listen here and listen good." He pulled the letter out of his pocket and slammed in on the wall next to his head. "This is in her hand writing and with everything I've seen since she's been back here has me believing this is true. So don't think that just because you pushed me against a wall makes me wanna believe anything you say. Leave me alone and leave my girlfriend alone. Besides with who she's dating now just proves that she really doesn't give a damn about me." He backed away his eyes glaring at the boy. "LEAVE me alone and LEAVE my girlfriend alone. She can do whatever she wants now with her boyfriend just have her leave me alone. She has done nothing but cause me hell since she came back and I'm sick of her crap. It's getting old and really starting to make me mad. I want nothing to do with her."
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:24 am

Athena who was heading back to the girls dorm when she heard a slam against the wall.  She ran downstairs to see what was happening.   "Vaughn!"said Athena looking at him with worry in her blue eyes.  Athena watched Vaughn push Danny off him and against the wall.  "Vanny love he's not worth your time and energy."said Athena kissing his cheek.  Athena glared at Danny.  "Don't come near me you creep, your charm might work on other girls but they won't work on me, I don't like you."said Athena.  Athena turned to Vaughn and looked at him with worry in her eyes.  "You ok Vanny love?""Athena asked him.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Danny glared at Vaughn then at the letter, "You ever heard of handwriting spells genius? And the only reason Kota is acting the way she is is because you literally DESTROYED HER! The ONLY reason you arent dead right now is because she asked me not to hurt you. So count yourself lucky she still loves you. Although I dont see why she does. Your nothing but a pathetic two timing cheating piece of CRAP!" Danny said practically spitting in the guys face. He looked at Athena and chuckled, "Oh honey, dont flatter yourself. I got someone much better than you lined up."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top