Studying is evil (Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Studying is evil (Open)  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Studying is evil (Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studying is evil (Open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Studying is evil (Open)

Post by Danny Sinclair Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Danny looked down at her. Something felt off in his stomach. He felt all jittery and nervous and felt a blush spread across his cheeks. He smiled an nodded, "Yeah, just picture the animal. However, what if I want to transform the button into something other than an animal?" He asked curious as to what she would say. "Say I want it to turn into a cute adorable blonde gryffindor? WHat then?" When she asked if it was just a friendly hug he paused before nodding, "Yeah. Yeah of course it was." He said rubbing the back of his neck yet again as he did when he was nervous
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Athena looked at him and bit her lip. "Well... I just imagine the object that I'm suppose to turn into, like if I'm suppose to turn a bunny into a button, I imagine a button in front of me, not the bunny."said Athena. Athena backed away from him. "Well...you just imagine her in front of you, then it'll happen."said Athena honestly. "You're doing good Danny, just imagine what you're turning in front of you, and let the wand do the work, I know it's harder then it looks."said Athena. "Although it's harder then Charms,but it's because so many people are used to moving there wands."said Athena.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Danny nodded and smiled, "I see. But what if the girl is already in front of me. I wouldnt have to transform anything. Unless I wanted to make her even more beautiful. But wait, not possible. Shes already drop dead gorgeous." He wondered if Athena knew he was talking about her. he was making it very blatantly obvious that he was indeed hitting on her. He put his wand behind his back and made a bouqet of roses appear. He then pulled his hand from behind his back and handed them to her, "Red roses for a beautiful gryffindor." He smiled and blushed a bit his cheeks a faint pink
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Athena looked at Danny backing more away from him, didn't he know that she was dating Vaughn and was completely in love with him? Athena didn't understand why he was hitting on her, everyone basically knew that her and Vaughn were dating after the drama that happened down by the lake and forest. As he handed the roses Athena shifted uncomfortably. "Um...I'm flattered that you think I'm gorgeous, but don't you know that I'm dating Vaughn?"Athena asked him softly but curiously. Athena wasn't stupid, she knew that he was hitting on her, and she obviously didn't like it, and wasn't interested.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Vaughn walked up the staircases leading to the Gryffindor tower. He was confused, he knew that Athena said she'd be in the room of requirements painting. He didn't find her there thought so he decided to go to the common room and see if she was there. He was talking with several of his friends on the walk up and they were discussing classes as well as the homework. He wasn't listening exactly, he caught snippets here and there but he was focused more on Athena. He only hoped she wasn't sick and that everything was ok.

He gave the password to enter the common room and saw her near the fire. His eye lit up as he walked towards her, he saw the tension in her body. He walked quickly to her side, "Hey sweetheart are you ok?" He asked ignoring the boy that was near by.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Athena wrapped her arms around Vaughn's waist nuzzling against his chest.  "I'm still a bit sick Vanny love, and I'm not feeling to well, might go sneak into the boys dorm and lay down on your bed."said Athena.  "I was helping Danny here with his Transfigurations homework until he started hitting on me, I'm sorry that I worried you Vanny love."Athena muttered in his chest before she looked up kissing him softly on the lips.  "How are you feeling?"Athena asked him softly but curiously.  She remembered that he wasn't feeling good last night in the great hall and was worried about him.  "Vaughn this is Danny, Danny this is my boyfriend Vaughn ."said Athena.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Danny froze when he saw Vaughn. Last he heard, he had been dating his best friend. He had to make sure to speak to Dakota about this. "Yeah Ive heard of you before. Dakota mentioned you quite a lot over the summer." He kept a hard look on his face as not to seem suspicious of anything, "She kept saying how she was waiting for you to write. How the letters you wrote her were always so poetic and love filled. Seems like that train has left the station though, doesn't it Vanny love?" He asked getting very protective of his best friend
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Vaughn was about to reply to Athena when he heard Danny speak. He waited until he was sure the boy was done speaking. "Yeah well I got a letter early the start of term from her considering it was in her hand writing. That she wanted nothing to do with me, that she was just using me for her own gain. Though what she would use me for I'll never know. The letter then goes on to state that she never loved me and that I was just some pathetic Gryffindor that she played with." He said with venom in his voice.

He took Athena's hand and led her away from the boy. He stopped when he was on the other side of the room away from him. "Sorry sweetheart, it may be best for you to take rest in the girls room. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a lot of hostility in the boys dorm." He said looking over his shoulder at where Danny was.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Athena looked at Danny through Vaughn arms, she didn't let go afraid that he'll try to do something to her. Athena shook her head at Vaughn's story, she would never do anything like that to him, she actually loved him. She couldn't believe that someone would use someone as sweet and caring as Vaughn was, she didn't understand it. Athena let out a small sneeze before she snuggled into Vaughn warm chest. Athena was still sick and wanted nothing more then to lay down and rest with Vaughn holding her until she fell asleep.

Athena nodded. "Ok Vanny love, try not to get in a fight, remember you told your mom that you would behave this year."said Athena. Athena looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. "Sorry if I made you sick Vanny love, just try to feel better ok I don't like you not feeling well."said Athena.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Danny couldnt help the cold laughter that escaped from him, "You have got to be kidding me. Dakota never sent anything like that. I dont know why your lying. Maybe trying to look tough in front of your girlfriend, but I advise you to NOT LIE about Dakota. Especially in front of me. He waited for Athena to leave and then pushed Vaughn against a wall, "Listen here, and listen well, Dakota Rose never did anything but love you. I dont know who sent you that letter, but it damn well wasnt her. I saw every letter she sent you as she was using my family owl as hers had passed away. But every single letter dripped with love and affection. You hear me?"
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top