{ALL} Light it up!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{ALL} Light it up! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{ALL} Light it up!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{ALL} Light it up! Empty {ALL} Light it up!

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Adela had gone get to the Library to get some studying done. But, no studying would be getting done today as she couldn’t get her mother’s death out of her head. She missed her so much though she had never known her. Addie just wished things had gone differently so she could have had a mother. Being a teenage girl without a mother sucked, and what made it worse her father was a recluse who never leaves his office. Adelaide idly flipped through a book and a tear rolled off the end of her nose and fell into the crease of the book.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

{ALL} Light it up! Empty Re: {ALL} Light it up!

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:14 pm

People usually hate Mondays, and Sebastien was no different. Why? Because it was beginning of the week, and he needed to get up early and go to job. Well, he didn't exactly need to go to his job, as he was living in castle, he only needed to get up early, and be the first one int he library. It wasn't as hard though, as he, as well as professors, had a key of the library, but he was the one whose job is to know library that wells o he could help everyone else with finding the book they're looking for. Easy? Definitely not. The library was huge, and he was responsible for every book in it, as well as for every book that left library when someone borrowed it. And that was exactly what he did in the moment. Writing notes for students who reserved some books when books they were looking for were all borrowed, so they could know that those books have been returned and ready for them to borrow them in the next few days. The thing that he didn't need to find every student and give them a note, but to give those notes to their Heads of Houses, who'd probably gave them to Prefects who'd find every student and give them a message, made his job a bit easier, although that didn't mean that the thing he was doing was fun.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Adela slammed the book shut shaking her head tears still falling from her eyes. She couldn't concentrate on what she had been reading and couldn't remember a word the book had in it let alone what the book was about. "So stupid." She muttered to herself.
She had no reason to be crying over a woman that died well before Adela could remember anything, before she was even a day old. She was being stupid, childish. She was showing weakness, something she didn't like showing to anyone other than her brother. though she didn't like to show outsiders any part of her to begin with.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Library. The place he loved and hated in the same time. He used to come here, trying to learn but usually he would end up chatting with librarian. He hoped that an old lady will be waiting for him on her usual spot, but instead of her, the man with fancy hair was writing something in his notes. "Hi there. I'm looking for any book that can help me pass my herbology exam." After the librarian showed him a way, Quincy took three books and sat on the floor in the corner of the library, hoping he'll menage to learn something. But, as expected, it wasn't going well. He tried, he failed. But he was too lame to go to his room, so he just kept reading.
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Sierra walked in and giggled as she heard people talking, "Well well, what have we here. Dont you know the library is supposed to shhh shhh quiet and all that jazz." She said twirling a strang of blonde hair around her little finger. She giggled and took a book off the shelf, "Boring." She then slammed it shut and put it back. She then grabbed another book and skimmed it, "Yawn." She did that over and voer a few times before giving up. "Lookie here." She said when she saw the Gryffindor boy "I didnt know you Lions can read. Look, come into the library and you learn something new." She said with a smirk on her lips. She then heard the sounds of what seemed like crying. She turned and saw her housemate, "Why are you crying?"
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:21 pm

"It's non of your buinssess." Adela hissed getting up knocking the chair over as she did so. With a grown she waved off the thought of the fallen chair and walked over to put the soggy book back on the shelf moving away from the girl that was interrupting her i-miss-my-mommy-cryfest. She sniffled again as she looked for another book this time one about unicorns cursing herself for being such an idiot and letting others see weakness in her. This only made it worse as she began to sob even more violently mentally beating herself up along the way.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Sierra froze as the girl broke into an all out sob fest. Sierra walked over to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it gently, "Hey its ok to cry, you know. I did not mean to sound so harsh when I asked why you were crying. I was simply asking why so I could know if I could be of help or not." Sierra gave the girl a tiny smile and pushed her hair back behind her ear "Arent you in my house? And my year..." Sierra asked blushing a bit "Im Sierra, in case you didnt know. Sierra Logan>" She said with a kind and soft smile
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:55 am

"I said its none of your buissness!" Adela repeted pushing Sierra off of her and drawing her wand and pointing it at the girls feet "Incindo!" she cried through the tears attempting to set her robes on fire but missing by a few inches and getting a shelf full of old books instead.
Turning she began to run off to cry in peace but tripped over her brother foot falling on her face instead. she curled up in a ball where she fellas she continued her sob fest people seeing her being weak no longer mattering as she was going to be in so much trouble anyway. not only from the librarian but also Noah.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:23 pm

He tried. But the voices were getting louder and louder and eventually he closed his book. He knew that voice, and he waited to see what will she do. Looking up just in time to see Adela setting books on fire. The fact that she wanted to harm the girl punched him in the face. He stood up when she fell and before taking her away he took out his wand. "Aguamenti" the fire was off, but some books were probably destroyed. He decided he'll took care of that later. There was more things to be done first. "The show is over, you can all return to whatever you were doing." that being said, he approached the blonde girl, the one Adela tried to set on fire. "Listen, I'm sorry for this, I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you in any way." With worried smile on his face, Quincy went to deal with the problem. He set down next to his broken sister, touching her shoulder. "Addie? You wanna talk to me?"
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Adela recognized the voice who quickly took care of the mess she had created. the touch on her shoulder so familiar was normally so comforting. But today was different. Her brother had seen her do something she horribly regretted. "No," she muttered through the sobs crawling away from her brother wishing she could be invisible even just for a day. Or maybe if she could get a hold a time turner and turn back time. all the way back to prevent herself to ever be born. At least then Quincy would have had a mother. This would have never happened. She wouldn't have to prove herself worthy of her fathers attention.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top