Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open] Empty Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open]

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Lilyanya knew that she shouldn't have been out tonight but she needed air. She knew that Sebastien was gonna be angry if he found out. Which is why she found herself outside her parents door instead of his because she didn't want him to yell at her. She knew what she did was foolish and stupid but she was tired of being stuck inside all the time. She had went out like she used to but she was more careful, except not careful enough. She don't know who or what it was but she was hit from the side and knocked out. She woke when it was close to morning and ended up getting burned on her face and hands.

So this is where she found herself taking shelter at, her childhood home which she has missed. She needed some help from her mother to heal her injuries without it causing a scar. Anya knew that was asking too much but she didn't want him to know. Sebastien had a knack for detail so here she was at her mothers door asking for some assistance. Her mother was a healer at St. Mungos so she knew everything to do to make sure it didn't leave a single mark.

She knocked on the door of her mother's house and waited for her to answer the door. When it opened her mother's eyes got wide and yanked Anya through the door.

"What on earth are you..." She paused in mid rant when she saw part of Anya's face. Sighing she closed all the curtains creating a comfortable darkness for her daughter. She pulled out her wand and began healing Anya's wounds, "You are in big trouble if James finds out that you were out in the sun. So you have some explaining to do young lady and it better be good."

Anya knew that her mother would hound her until she got every last detail from her. "I needed to get out mum, I can't keep hiding away like a scared mouse. I know everyone means well but I can't keep doing it, I can't wait till I have at least the freedom to walk outside at night and not look over my shoulder." She sighed knowing that it wasn't going to be happening any time soon. "I don't want to be a burden on Sebastien and his daughter. I don't want him to constantly risk his life for mine, I want everything to be over so I don't have be a burden on anyone anymore." She sighed again then spoke, "I went for a walk to clear my head. I was careful, I was looking every few feet making it look like I was just taking in the night. Apparently I wasn't careful enough, I was hit from the side and knocked out. I was on the ground when I woke up, it was close to dawn and a little bit of sun that was visible got to my hands and face. Then I ran here, that's all of it."

Her mother listened shaking her head at things and nodding at other as Anya spoke. After she was done healing her she got up and grabbed her a cup with blood in it. Handing it to Anya, "Your not a burden to us Anya. I doubt your a burden to Sebastien either sweetheart. Finish that then you'll be okay to head back to his apartment." She said as she stood up and walked out of the room.

Anya sipped from the cup slowly not knowing if she could sneak back into the apartment without anyone knowing. Or if she'll end up running into James on the street, she sighed as she took another sip trying to think of things to say just in case. Coming up with nothing she drained the cup and put it in the kitchen sink before walking out of her parents house. Her hood was covering any exposed skin and her gloves covered her hands up to her elbows. She walked quickly down the street keeping her head down just in case and making sure she wasn't stopping for anything.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open] Empty Re: Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open]

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Carmen, namely Audrey was now exhausted.
Aneta, Carmen, Audrey .. So many names for one person. So much her names, but still, she no longer felt either belongs to her. She is nobody. She became noone after the escape.
Now, like a coward hiding in Elizabeth's house, making sure that no one sees her, at least until she learn all the details of her alleged life. The only way out of the house was when she went to her new job.
It was kind of ironic, her whole life was hurting and killing people, and now is forced to treated them. Cause, Audrey O'Shea is deputy director of the St. Mungo.

Beth followed every Audreys step, as if she is afraid that one wrong move could destroy all. This fear is understandable. Especially when you consider that Carmen made one false step, one wrong murder and a life she knew was gone. Scattered in front of her like a house of cards.

Thoughtfully walked the London streets without any sense. As a teenager with prohibition dates, crept out of the house and is now walking without a specific goal. It was nice to enjoy at the city without fear.
However, fear is supposed to exist. There was always the chance that someone recognizes Carmen and deliver to the Death Eaters.
Yes, if she surrendered and went to Azkaban, it would be like become queen compared to what is expected if the Death Eaters find her.

Her eyes wandered to the park.
Children, carefree play and simply enjoy.
Few fathers were playing with their children, mothers are safely seated on a bench and casually chatting.
She hadn't such a childhood. The father did not embrace her, or playing with her.
The only positive thing she got from him was a look of approval and pride. When she became Animagus, when she finished school. Even when she became leader of the Death Eaters, because of him.
Look with approval was mostly what he's capable of.

Therefore, Audrey does not believe in love. Family, friendship, marriage .. everything is overrated. People should have a purpose, to do something great, and not sit at home and raise children.

Walking thoughtfully, crashed into someone.
The girl, maybe a little younger than her.
"Sorry .. it was not intentional," she said forcefully.
Apologizing for something bad was not listed at Audrey manners list.

Regarding girls, something was strange. She's beautiful, but something was strange. Currently, she could not figure out what, but surely will find out sooner or later.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open] Empty Re: Sometimes even the sun isn't friendly [Open]

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Lilyanya felt someone crash into her and her hood slipped slightly. He grabbed it and yanked it back down before the sun could touch her skin. She looked at the woman who bumped into her and apologized.

"It's fine," She said as she straightened her sleeves as well as gloves before folding her arms around her middle. "Bumping into someone isn't always intentional even if it was I don't know you so you wouldn't have a grudge against me."

She looked around to make sure that she wasn't being followed by anyone including her brothers. Seeing it was safe for the time being she gave the woman a closed lip smile. She didn't know what else to say to the woman but she made sure to keep her face down and out of the sun. The only thing the woman could see was in face her mouth because of how large the hood on her cloak was.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:01 pm

She looked at the girl with obviously surprise on her face. There is definitely something wrong and weird about this girl. The girl has cover every inch of her skin from the sun, which could reach, almost as if she is afraid of the sun.
Audrey looked at her and listened girls speech and then laughed softly. Damn, it's hard to be polite.

"I'm aware of that, but some manners though forced to apologize," she said simply.
Few bent her head to get a better look at the girl.

"Are you alright?" she said almost anxiously. Indeed, she wanted to help the girl.
The girl seems to be hiding from someone or something, and Audrey is a person who knows what it's like to have to hide and run away, is not at all a nice feeling.
"Can I do anything for you?" she asked at the end, not knowing what to say.
Audrey thought that the girl might be a vampire, but she can not be claimed without proof.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:31 pm

Anya look at the girl in front of her and realized that she had a point. Some manners require an apology to someone and just hope that they accept it. "That is true with some manners." She admitted as she tried to get out of the way of the people on the street.

"Uh, yeah." She said realizing that she looked anxious to anyone who looked at her. She wasn't trying to draw attention to herself from anyone. Hearing her next words made her give a small smile. "Oh no I'm fine just anxious to get home."

At her last words someone knocked into her badly enough to cause the hood to slip exposing some of neck to the sun. Anya cried out yanking the hood back down, she quickly walked into the alley beside them. It was dark and had a cover over it to shade it from the sun. She had her back turned towards the woman she had been talking to.

She fumbled in her cloaks pocket to pull out a bottle of potion. She quickly took it then realized that she needed to get her neck healed before she headed back. She sighed and said "Sebastien is gonna kill me if he finds out."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:12 pm

She laughed, "I'm glad you understand what I'm trying to say," she shrugged and gave studying girl.
"You are worry about how you will get home? Are you lost? Do you want me to call someone?" Audrey raised an eyebrow questioningly.

The next thing which happened, it was just too weird to explain. Somebody accidentally hit a girl, Audrey heard a quiet 'sorry'.
The next moment, the girl frantically went to the dark alley next to them.
Audrey started her just in time to hear her words. It's sound terrible. Is someone wants to kill this girl?
"Why would he kill you? Are you in danger?" Now he was really worried.
"I can help you," she said gently and then stood in front of the girls.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Anya smiled at the woman then looked at her when she asked her questions. "Oh no, I know the way it's just trying to avoid a lot of people along the way. I don't want to get bumped into." She said softly. She looked around again to make sure that she wouldn't see her brother.

She looked up at the woman's words and sighed softly. "It's not that he'll kill me. He will be very upset with me for being out during the day and not having the proper protection. He's my best friend and he worries," She said not knowing how much to tell her. "The danger I am in though, no one can help me out of. Unfortunately it will take someone powerful to save me." She grabbed out a salve from her inside pocket of her cloak. She opened it and put it on the mark on her neck.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:57 pm

She shook her head before she laughed.
"Oh dear, it's hard to be a vampire is not it?" she looked at the girl.
Did she need help her? Audrey had long thought about that. However, one good thing will not to kill her safely.
"You need someone powerful? Well, today's your lucky day," she shrugged as she considered what to say to the girl.
Carmen is really powerful, certainly can help her.
"What kind of help do you need? I'll be glad to help you," she said gently and then laughed.

"It's nice when you have a family that cares for you," she said frankly. Audrey used to be alone, without the help of others or people who care for her. She did not know what it feels like to have someone to whom you matter. Probably this is the reason why she decided that she wants to help this girl.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Anya looked at the woman when she laughed and her question made her think that she was being mocked.
"Yeah it is hard being a vampire especially when you were forced into being one. Being a vampire you have make sure that your taking a potion to go outside or making sure that you are drinking before going out. There is so much to being a vampire that I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy." She said looking at the woman as she standing up straighter.
"That's the problem the reason I need someone powerful is because my maker is coming for me. Besides it's going to take more than just one person to take him down. He's built like an ox and tends to know how to disappear." She shared as she tugged everything into place as she uncorked the vial she had in her hand she looked at the liquid inside with disgust.

"That's the only problem though, if they get hurt I'll have no one and then I'll be alone." She said softly as she tilted vial and drank everything from it. "The one thing I'll never do is hurt the ones I love. So I'm going after my maker soon and taking care of it myself." She put the vial back in her cloak and touched her neck where she had been burned and found the skin was a little tender still.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top