Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper) - Page 3 Empty Re: Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:53 am

So I would like to be something. Not sure what? Any suggestions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper) - Page 3 Empty Re: Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper)

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Check V-day dance!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:37 pm

I did but he hasnt responded. I didn't know until yesterday that there was a post. I'm just waiting on him now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Wink
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:46 pm

(So who is trying to be sneaky now, Mari,lol)

After a lot of thinking I have some ideas, but of course if these are not ok with you all you have to do is let me know, ok,

Name: Zoe Weasley
House/Occupation: Hufflepuff
Relationship: Friend; Crush
How You know Alexi:
Friend: Zoe met Alexi during the Christmas holidays. When everyone was leaving for Iceland. He was still at Hogwarts and so was she. They started talking. Zoe enjoyed talking with him, it was always nice to talk with someone who wasn't a student, every now and then. She didn't know much about him but she wanted to know more.

Crush: Zoe knew that Alexi was an teacher along with the school nurse and the idea of him being involved with a student was almost to much. But she couldn't help herself. Zoe secretly hoped that this little fact wouldn't hold him back. But she didn't know his feelings, it was probaley just one way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top