Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper)

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Ah hahaha, sorry, I never really added histories before on a plot sheet, didn't know whether I really wanted to add a history or not

ok added
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heal First, Cast Later (Alexi Jasper)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:10 am

Well add it since I can only guess where to put myself in/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 am

Not sure if I did this right, but I just copied and pasted the history from Alexi's application?
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 pm

I don't know do you have place called friendly rival??
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:32 pm

I could put you in two categories, Friend and Rival?
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Name: Sophia Granger
House/Occupation:Gryffindor
Relationship: Close Friend
How You know Alexi: After the fight in the Gryffindor Common Room Sophia came to Alexi asking him for help. Alexi healed and turned out Sophia had to stay two days in bed until she was healed by all he injuries she had which wasn't much but she was weak. One day when Alexi was taking care of her and the the others and Sophia asked him if they would be right, Alexi told them would but in a couple of days and they started talking which lead until the potion Alexi gave her made her fall asleep and ever since then they been close friends.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 am

Name:Mariana Diggory
House/Occupation:Huffelpuff/Student
Relationship:Best Friend
How You know Alexi:Mariana and Alexi didn't sopport each other since they first met on Hogwarts.They been like salt and water in the very long time.After Mariana finished Hogwarts,married Jess Potter and got to close to giving birth,Alexi was asigned for her.He helped her a lot and since than they became like brother and sister.Nowdays,
Alexi is always welcome at Potter-Diggory house though he is a workaholic,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:34 am

Added you both, almost forgot about plots
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:44 am

Welcome to the gang I almost did too! Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 am

Name: Nikki Granger
House/Occupation: Gryffindor Student
Relationship: Crush OR something in friend category
How You know Alexi: Nikki knew Alexi when he first became a popular nurse. She hadn't actually talked to him ever but she says a hey and sup now and then. Perhaps Nikki is much too shy to talk to a male nurse? Who knows....
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top