Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE] Empty Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE]

Post by Simon Marek Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:34 pm

[ooc: After talking to Khaat, we figured it would be good to get this bit of the plot moving, so this thread is open to the first two DEs and first two others who want to participate, if only to keep from having a big ol’ crazy thread for her first return to society.]

Audriana couldn’t really explain how furious she was. She couldn’t put into words the aggression and betrayal she felt. How stupid could her sister – if Audriana actually had to call her a sister – be? Granted, the girl was adopted, so she didn’t have to fully associate herself with Hadley. But there was some part of Audriana that felt responsible, particularly given what had happened to her when her parents found out that she had magical abilities. Had they done the same to their blonde daughter as they had to the brunette one?

Deciding that didn’t matter yet, she let out a frustrated huff and slung on her cloak. What did it mean, anyway, if she was caught or held by the Death Eaters or whatever else they intended? She hadn’t found a whole lot as of late worth wasting her time on. This was a different thing, in some ways, and at least that was somewhat interesting.

Nothing had been as interesting as getting the summons from the leader of the Death Eaters, of course. Nothing could have been. After Oliver had quite pointedly told her she was no longer welcome in the Order (and, obviously, after the other members had made their opinions just as clear), she had taken up a hiding spot in the home of one who was somehow still oblivious to the issues at hand. Or, he had been anyway, until it made headlines and he had no choice but to notice it thanks to his new job as head of Communications at the Ministry. And from there it was quite downhill.

So she had taken up residence somewhere even more secluded, wondering now and again after Gavin and her daughters. At least no one had threatened any of them. Audriana wasn’t sure what she would have done. For now, she was off to Diagon Alley, the most ridiculous place for a meeting that she had ever heard of – and that was saying something, given her past career endeavors – to see who had been sent to sweep her away. A Rookwood? Ben? That would be a laugh.

Regardless, it was time to show her face again, and deal with what she had done so many weeks before. Her feet landed in the exact center of the shopping area, cloak billowing before it fell at her sides and settled.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE] Empty Re: Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE]

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:41 am

Ophelia was studying on a daily basis, believing and hoping she might reach somewhere high one day. Or be like her parents -- go to the University, obtain the PhD and do something useful.
But everything had its limits. After finishing the book, her eyes felt sore and she felt tired, but as it was in the middle of the day, she did not wish to ruin her sleeping schedule, Ophelia decided to leave the safe four walls and explore the city which was still so foreign to her.

After an hour of walking and asking some of the wizards on her way, she ended up in the shopping centre, looking around and wondering. She had some money with her; her parents always sent her money on the bank account although she did not use it much since she was attending Hogwarts, but here the things were a bit different.

Touching the small purse of the exchaned money, she drummed with her fingers against it. Considering she had a good amount of money with her, she could buy a lot of things, but that was soon washed away from her head for she saw a woman, out of nowhere, landing in the very center of the mall.

"What?" she muttered.

Not that it was an odd, witches and wizards did that all the time, something felt out of place suddenly.
Tilting her head, she did not move and stood several feet away, observing the couple now more closely. Perhaps it was just an ordinary meeting? Nothing odd here, but the pop had frightened her a bit.

Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE] Empty Re: Miss Me? [SEE OOC NOTE]

Post by Simon Marek Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:38 am

Diagon Alley, all things considered, was rather quiet during the school year. At least compared to summer when students without anything to do would run amok through the streets. Granted, those without much to do and with permission to apparate down from Hogwarts could be seen here and there. Audriana had always stuck to Hogsmeade, herself, but she could certainly see the appeal of getting farther away. She supposed, too, that it was the same reason nobody had stopped the Ravenclaw girl walking down the street.

Of course, her interested only lingered on the girl for a moment, because walking up to her was a man that only a fool would misplace. He'd been part of the Battle of Hogwarts, after all, hadn't he? Names may not have been her strong suit, but faces, on the other hand, were.

There was no use in pretending that she didn't expect his words to be true, so although her hand did touch at her wand beneath her cloak, she attempted to remain stoic as he approached. "I hate to say it, but I do believe I knew that upon leaving my house this morning," she returned, keeping her tone as casual as possible. Then, tilting her head, "I highly doubt that you're the one I was supposed to meet here, though. Are you?"
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top