The Rant Thread - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rant Thread - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rant Thread

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Nessa Bridgewood Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:28 am

I love when my building has a person designated to tell people to shush after midnight and then when I call them they claim they're going to check it out but I know for sure that they didn't because my room is in front of the very loud elevator that dings every time someone gets to our floor or leaves our floor. So I know he didn't come up and then the Resident Advisor next door turns on the loudest action movie ever when I want to sleep. I'm going to go mad and I'm only here for two more months. Someone come yell at them for me. I can't bring myself to go out and knock on their doors and have them hate me for ages.
Nessa Bridgewood
Nessa Bridgewood
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:22 pm

I've gotten three parking tickets in a row this week and there's literally nothing I can do about it. I HAVE to park on the street because my place doesn't have any parking lots or anything and I don't feel like fighting with city hall about their stupid rules.

But my mom also got a ticket for the same reason and I just fought with my uncle because while going to pay for her ticket, I found another ticket from LAST YEAR that my COUSIN was supposed to pay but never did and my uncle's trying to blame the ticket on my mom. Like dude, it was your kid's fault, make him pay.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:37 pm

How can it STILL cost you so much when you have insurance for yourself?! Going to cost me still and hundred dollars to go to the doctor, I told them I had insurance but they said that's the co pay to be seen, that's ridiculous! Why in world we have insurance for if it doesn't help much?! Smh.. Sorry... just makes me mad!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:28 am

^^In that same boat.

I was welcomed to work today with these words: "The dog pooped on the couch and the baby spread it everywhere and I'm already late so..."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:53 pm

^^Wow...Jackles wow... Lovely way to start the day!

Ugh... Bronchitis and Upper Respiratory Infection, they said that I was close to having pneumonia as well. Stupid weather changes so much!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:09 am

Worked a 12 hour shift today and the GM left me a store full of new people who didn't quite know how to do their jobs yet, and on a busy Friday night nonetheless. Needless to say I'm exhausted.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:06 am

...I hate my roommates. Unfortunate because one of them is my best friend.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Have really important exam tomorrow and instead of study I'm thinking to do anything else
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:25 pm

My house is so cooooold still.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 pm

I know I should study for tomorrow but I just can't force myself to start. And it's so cold
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top