The Rant Thread - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rant Thread - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rant Thread

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:29 am

Adrienne Reynolds wrote:That guy that spills everybody's alcohol. Amirite, @Jack Dyllan ??

UGH YES! And on top of that I somehow became DD?! 5 hours of no drinking surrounded by drunk strangers with no phone.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm so mad. I literally have so much other crap to sea with and my car decides that it's going to ruin my day even more by leaking antifreeze.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:11 am

I don't understand. My cousin is here for the weekend and I'm letting her borrow my paperbacks for my favorite series when I found out she'd gotten stuck in the middle without the last three. As someone who is such a bookworm, too, I don't get how she can just LEAVE a book open, face down. Like, she's ruining the spines and curling the covers and asdlkhasdlfkh. I literally gave her a random scrap to use as a bookmark because I couldn't handle it anymore. I just don't understand it.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:16 am

I am... Well, suffering, I guess? I've had this low bloodpressure thing going on for days and I do everything I can to stabilize it, but in the end I end up staying awake for almost 24 hours again, feel like a zombie and dead inside. It would not bother me if it would be june or july, but tomorrow is the 1st of September which means that school starts. I will regret staying up for two nights in a row.
Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:53 am

Do you mean the 4th? Either way, I hope everything evens out for you :c
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Keiran Hayes Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:39 am

Oh, mine are well-loved. They're books I've read multiple times but I'm very nice to them. I've never understood why people suggest that ripping or cracking the spine on a book means that they're enjoyed or "loved" more than someone who takes care so they can read it many, many more times. She's a perfect example of why I don't lend them out, though. I've got one book that my friend gave me after she'd let a whole bunch of people borrow it and the front cover is practically falling off. It's the worst ever, because then you've got to be doubly careful, rather than just having been good to them the first time around. Besides, even if she doesn't care about hers, she should at least be careful about mine.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:58 am

Yes, fourth. Sorry. First day of school anyway.
And now, what is making me even more miserable, is that I've been working out on a daily basis for hours only to realize that instead of losing weight, I am gaining it. Realizing that was the worst way of starting my day ever.
Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:41 am

Not being able to sleep for another night. And school starts in couple of hours. Thankfully those will be the introductory courses today, but still - I suspect I will be a zombie before my day will be over.
Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top