Time for eternity
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time for eternity Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time for eternity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time for eternity Empty Time for eternity

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:06 am

Tris's life was very hard. Everyday duties are prevented she to enjoy life. This and coaxing themselves to finally find a job. However, it was early morning, and now she couldn't fall asleep. She sat down at the table and wrote a letter to Nym to find about 12. She really hasn't seen her for a long time. She sent an owl and went back to bed. With night table took a book that has stood there for days, and began to read in the hope that she would so quickly to pass the time.

About 11 she began to dress up and already in 11:30 left the house. Nym is one of the few people who Tris were truly dear, and she enjoyed in her company.

She came to the meeting place much earlier. She hoped that they would later have a drink, but she did not like to wait for someone in the crowd and because of that she written to  Nym to find next to the fountain. She sat on a nearby bench waiting for her, watching passersby. Everyone is hurried, cluttered obligations. Some went to work, some are running for hyperactive children and some are just hurry, she did not know where.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Time for eternity Empty Re: Time for eternity

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:54 pm

The owl found Nymeria in her office while she was collecting all the papers she had scattered on the table and arrange them in neat piles. After she was satisfied with the result, she opened the drawer and put them in it, carefully locking it and warding it with a few spells to be sure no one's gonna touch it while is she absent. The blonde put the wand away, looking at the owl for the first time since it came. She rose from her chair and walked towards the owl, reaching for a letter.

After she read it, Nymeria touched the letter with tip of her wand, causing fire that swallowed the paper. Although it wasn't some important or secret message, she waited till the paper turn to ashes, she always did that, as well as she always destroyed messages once she read them. The idea of someone else reading her message wasn't alluring at all.

Since her shift was over, there was nothing to stop her from going to the fountain to meet Beatris, instead of going home and change her business clothes. Yet, the blonde walked back and opened the drawer again, she put her briefcase in there and locked it, deciding she'll take it on her way home, or she'll simply leave it there until tomorrow.

Nym saw Beatris before the other girl could see her, she bypassed few kids with water guns and hurried before they could hit her. She sat next to Beatris and adjusted her hair. "I believe this place is quite charming, but there's small caffe about ten miles on the left, I need the coffee, and I need it soon." She smiled and rose up glancing at Tris.

"Want to join?"
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Tris is already tired of waiting Nim. Like usually, she needs eternity to come.  Tris could imagine her; she is rushing in her office, picking up paper and documents off the desk, finishing all obligations for today, destroying letters..
Her life is annoying and too much organized.
Ofcourse, Tris is there to destroy it.

Nym is finaly show up after, perchance, hundred years. The moment she has came, she was saying about coffee, like always. Nym is some addicted to coffee,  at least in the opinion of Tris.

„This place is really charming“  she smiled stupidly. „Ofcourse, let's go to coffee. And after that we are going to some coctails or something stronger. I know you need that“ she looked at her acting that she's sad and sensitive.

She stood up and stretched lazily.
„Okay, leads me to the caffe, I don't know where it is.“  she shrugged and pointed Nym hand to go first.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:03 pm

"It is.... if you want to end soaked up. You know, I'm pretty sure these kids have come from the devil itself. Look at those guns." Nymeria pointed at the closest kid.

"Affreux! We need to get going." The blonde jumped slightly when a kid rushed past her, she put a hand over her heart and exhaled. "And quickly, these little ones may cause the death of both of us." He chuckled to loose the tension.

"It's not far away from there," Nym pointed at the other side of the street, "we only need to go across the road and we're almost there." Evanesco started walking beside Beatris, making sure there's no cars before they passed the street. When they managed to survive being surrounded with kids it would be shame to die because some car hit them.

"Cocktails?" Nym frowned glancing at Tris, trying to figure out why the other girl thinks that she needs cocktails. "Sounds like a plan." She smiled, she doesn't need any cocktails, but she won't refuse a couple of those either.
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 pm

Nym, dear .. what we hate kids do not mean that they are necessarily evil." She laughed.

When Nymeria Evanesco jumped after the child passed beside her, that was the end. Tris has almost dropped to the floor with laughter. She could not believe her eyes. She was afraid of.. children. She sighed to calm down and wiped the tears from her face due to excessive laughter. "This remind me why I easily enjoy in your company," she shook her head.

Shewas following Nym still occasionally smiling as soon as she remember scene of this sweet blonde jumping and running away from children as the devil from the cross. Tris doesn't like kids. She was sure she does not want to have child. But she are certainly not afraid of them.

"Cocktails are needed to every girl" she looked at Nym reproachfully and then laughed. They entered the caffe and sat at an empty table in the corner. "I'm sure this place is very charming," she repeated, imitating her.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

"I don't hate them, I am just not in the mood for them." The blonde shrugged when her explanation wasn't as good as he wanted it to be. Not that she planned to do something on that point, it didn't matter she like it or not, English wasn't her first language so her knowledge was a bit limited, Tris probably wouldn't want any further explanation, anyways.

Nymeria sighed and silently glared at Beatris till she stopped laughing. "I'm glad I'm amusing you." She rolled her eyes at her, showing just how much that outburst of laughter annoyed her.

"They are not. Every girl needs a red lipstick, little black dress and a cat, not necessarily in that order." Evanesco replied jokingly but ordered a cocktail anyways, inspired by Beatris' order. Mojito. She still hasn't tried that one, but the picture of it looked nice, so the only she could do is to pray to gods of cocktails to grant her wish of having a cocktail that, for once, tasted decent. "Quit it," she laughed at Tris' badly imitating techniques, "so, how has your week been?"
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:48 pm

"Okay, I'm done, don't get mad," even if she told she will cease, she hadn't stopped. A few more minutes she was laughing before she finally managed to get serious. When Tris tells her friend that she is pregnant ... well, that would be spectacular. Maybe she could pay to someone to record the reaction of the blondes? It will be a great snapshot for the family dinners.

"Oh, I'm glad too my friend. You are always funny!" she said playfully and laughed again. Nym was person who can definitely make your day better, mostly unintentionally.

Tris nodded at what Nym said and then shook her head.
"Nah, I don't like cats. I'd rather get a dog," she said jokingly then looked at the waitress. She wanted something with a lot of alcohol, but it probably would not be good idea. Therefore, for the first time in her whole life, Tris commissioned virgin mojito.
"Ah, my week was very interesting. Are you sure you don't want to wait for a drink before I tell you everything? You'll might need alcohol!" laughed merrily already imagining the reactions of blonde on all news.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:41 pm

"Oh dear, you should try harder if you're trying to get me mad." Nym pursed her lips as light pink blush appeared on her cheeks. Sometimes when she was with Tris she felt like she's a babysitter. It was true Nymeria was older than the other woman, but not old enough to feel like cranky old lady she felt every time Tris tried to imitate her every time she sees her.

"I aim to please." Nymeria replied, doing lousy job of keeping sarcasm out of her tone then grabbed a menu and started turning pages until she found desserts. They weren't coming here because of their beverages only. "Better be good, you know it's my turn to choose cakes."

Even since one waitress left not even five minutes ago, Nymeria called another one, this one it was a young man, tall with dark hair and icy blue eyes, she couldn't not notice similarities between him and Christian, except this one was a bit younger and his eyes lacked of that warmth Christian had every time he was watching her. "We'd like to have two slices of Sicilian Lemon Drizzle Sponge Cake, please."

When the waiter went to get their order Nymeria turned to Tris.

"Beatris Sophie Greyback, spill it. Now."
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top