Fate Has An Uncanny Way Of Throwing You Off The Deep End {OPEN} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fate Has An Uncanny Way Of Throwing You Off The Deep End {OPEN} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fate Has An Uncanny Way Of Throwing You Off The Deep End {OPEN}

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fate Has An Uncanny Way Of Throwing You Off The Deep End {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate Has An Uncanny Way Of Throwing You Off The Deep End {OPEN}

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Yvette looked at him and knew there had to be more than a few rough days. She wanted to hug him and tell him it would be okay and that she was here for him. She didn't think that he would like that too much though, he wasn't one to do that kind of thing. So she let it go for now but she wanted him to know she was here for him should he ever need her.

"Well maybe you can see if you can go home early to get at least some sleep." She said softly. "You stay home? Your not one to lay around the house and do nothing. I remember that you have to be doing something else you'd be too much like a caged lion."

She listened to him talk and nodded knowing that Hugo had to like the work he was in. She took the napkins he offered then took a bite of her burger. She chewed thinking about his words and smiled softly then making sure she swallowed her bite before speaking. "I was actually thinking about opening an animal rescue because there's a lot of animals are on the streets. I kinda took in a stray kitten last winter, he was stuck in the snow and he needed warmth as well as a nice home. He is kinda why the reason I wanna do it." She suddenly felt very shy about it and shifted slightly. "That sounds crazy doesn't it?" She asked softly wondering if he would think she's crazy for even thinking about doing it.
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top