Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Post by Naomi Mulciber Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:34 am

Oliver's eyebrow, admittedly, rose at her affronted question. But he was more amused than offended by the idea, so he chuckled along with her, only to pass her a humoring expression when she claimed to quote her favorite film. Somehow, despite not having watched it with her but the once, Oliver found that fun fact entirely believable. He was ready to ask if he was more charming than Flynn, but she continued and distracted him.

His fingers fell to her thighs, the very tips of them brushing down to her knees before he let his palms flatten over her skin and move back towards her hips. "You don't ever need to thank me," he replied belatedly. "It feels like I've been waiting centuries to finally find you, so I'm really just being greedy by wanting you to be mine.

"I hope you know, however, that I'll never expect you to leave work or anything like that." Oliver was almost certain he didn't need to say a word about it, but with the circles she should've run in, he didn't know. Purebloods weren't exactly known for having the best expectations of women, and he didn't want that to be so much as a momentary blink of a thought in her mind. "Everything is your choice, you know that."

A warm smile curved his lips, but as his thumbs began pressing circles across up her inner thighs, it slowly inched its way into being more of a smirk. "Speaking of which," he continued, the tenor of his voice dropping, "I believe there's something you were after." It was a bit presumptuous, perhaps, but Oliver liked to think he could read her well enough by now to know for sure that he hadn't imagined her reaction. In fact, he was quite sure that she had been the one to start it, initially. "And now, just as it always will be, it's my job to make sure you get everything you ever want. Including this."

So while one hand snuck under her shirt and around to her back, the other found the curve of her bum as he coaxed her into following him as he leaned back against the pillows again. He realized just how lucky he was, not for the first time, as he began to place pecks across her jaw and moved to catch her in a thorough kiss. His mouth opened so he could pass his tongue over her lower lip, initiating a sort of battle between them as he inched the fabric of her shirt towards her shoulders.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top