What makes you think you can do this? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What makes you think you can do this? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What makes you think you can do this?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What makes you think you can do this? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you think you can do this?

Post by Zara Halworth Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Hadley laughed, shaking her head. "Yeah, it would probably be wise to avoid that place for a while. At least until you can glance in and be certain they aren't there."

He seemed pretty serious about wanting to help with the situation regarding her parents, and although that did make her a bit more comfortable with the whole situation, she wasn't at all sure what her parents would say. "I wouldn't mind you coming with me. I think it would be helpful, honestly. But my parents are very... I guess you could say they're conservative? I'm actually adopted, so maybe it's just that they're being protective of me. I can't say for sure."

She shrugged one shoulder, furrowing her brow. "I just feel like, even if they see it, they'll think they're just imagining it or something. I know that's silly to say, given that people always say that seeing is believing or whatever. But, seriously, you should expect them to be weird about it. Beyond just their inevitable awkwardness surrounding my bringing someone home to them. That will definitely freak them out."

Her hands settled on his shoulders and she frowned at him slightly before adding, "Just... don't judge them if they're really not very friendly or anything. It won't be easy for them by any means."
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

What makes you think you can do this? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you think you can do this?

Post by James Faulkner Fri May 22, 2015 5:10 pm

James smiled when she laughed and said, "Well that's true but I'll probably be hanging out with you more. If that's ok with you." 

"I think I can understand overprotective parents since that's what mine are. They are like that with my sister, I can understand the need to be protective over someone." He said smiling softly and taking a piece of her hair to play with. "I'll not hold it against them for for being protective of their daughter." 

"It's ok we will handle what comes with it, sometimes things like this have to have time to sink in. Sometimes even if believing is seeing, the brain still can't believe what it's seeing. I can deal with them being weird about it." He laughed softly about her saying the awkardness of bring someone home. "I'll put them at ease about me being present there. I'll do what i can to put them at ease with my presence in your life. I'll do whatever it takes." 

"I won't judge them I promise, I know it's not going to be easy." James said smiling at her and kissed her lips softly.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top