Thread with Hallie?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thread with Hallie? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thread with Hallie?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thread with Hallie? Empty Thread with Hallie?

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:33 am

Hey all, does anybody fancy a thread with Hallie? My muse is HIGH! It can be anything from a reunion, the birth of a rivalry, action-packed, emotion filled, a thread to tease her back into the Order or just general fun and we'll see where it goes?
She's been spending a lot of time in Diagon Alley since she's returned to the country so preferably set there?

Hello everyone,

So my muse has returned, alas, and so have my time management skills! I'm looking to get really involved with Hallie again and really get the next stage of her life moving.
I'm open to most threads whether they be action packed, time for reflection, reunions, the birth of a new rivalry or someone wanting to tease her back into the Order or to return to the ministry as an auror. (How long will she be able to stay away for?)
Here's a few ideas that have spawned in my head:

1. Her Father, the man who died fighting death eaters from his families home after they started terrorising the muggle village where they lived, has a little more to him than meets the eye. Not only was he a member of the Order, an auror for the ministry but a death eater too. This piece of information could be great for Hallie to really start questioning her life and with her Mother in Spain Hallie can hardly call upon Amelia to answer her questions. Was her Father actually a death eater or was he a true member of the Order?
I don't really know how people can get involved in this idea, perhaps someone who is a death eater lets slip this information and she tries to find and talk to people who would have known him from when he was in the Order - if they knew that he was a death eater. Maybe he was spying on them, ready to turn information over to the death eaters but they didn't believe him and killed him. Or they killed him for another reason. This is sort of like a salt scenario if anybody has seen that film? Nobody knows which side he was really on.

2. Henry Yewbeam, who was murdered by Theodore Rookwood in his Gringott vault, is found in that vault and Hallie is the person who is called upon to confirm that the body is Henry's, which then leads to a little murder investigation because she can't let things rest. Of course this would probably be a proposition for Eli, unless another character is aware of what Theodore did and wants Hallie to figure this out and turn Theodore in. (Perhaps they hold a grudge against him for whatever reason). Not entirely sure where that could go but I like the idea of a scene where Hallie has to identify the body of the person she once loved who then tried to torture her onto a platter for Mr Rookwood.

3. Someone has it in for Hallie, she doesn't know who, but they keep trying to assassinate her, causing her to end up in St Mungo's. This could be a one-on-one incident or in public when she's at work at the Leaky Cauldron (now that'd cause some drama).

I'm not really wanting anything relationship-like but a bit of flirting I'm down with, maybe a love interest developing and Hallie ends up turning him down ... For now - I don't like to make an end game, she may change her mind but at the moment she doesn't realise that she's ready.

HIT ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Thread with Hallie? Empty Re: Thread with Hallie?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Number 2 - Lily could have a pretty good idea about that, as she walked in on Theo and Henry fighting.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:51 pm

I'm not too sure if Nick and Hallie have met or not, I think they have but again, I'm not too sure. I have nothing too exciting or crazy going on with him so plots are completely up to you.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:44 am

@Nick: I think that they were in the same year at Hogwarts so I guess they'll know each other at some sort of level from then seeing as they are in the same house. < Kinda funny how they've never really threaded properly. I'm up for something, maybe just a casual thread where they bump into each other and catch up maybe?

@Jackles: Oooo!! Of course! How do you think we could go about starting this?

Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:06 am

I think they were too. Would you like to start or shall I?
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrine Redgrave Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:09 am

I'm off to be now, although if you start I'll definitely reply tomorrow! I'm thinking Diagon Alley, maybe Hogsmede?
Corrine Redgrave

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiona Grimm Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:14 am

Lily could go to Gringotts and hear something about a crime scene. Maybe she can hear the name Henry and she goes down to the vault and finds Hallie helping the Aurors there?
Fiona Grimm
Fiona Grimm
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Sounds good Jackles! I'm just doing a bit of revision but once I'm done I'll start the thread and link you Smile
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnaby Fontaine Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Thoughts on #1-

I've got Ben, who's kind of out there Double-Agenting. And I've got Tobias (who, FINALLY, I remembered I owe a post on his account for Hallie). He could dig about, and Ben could let it slip if they met. I don't know if you'd rather include more people in it, but they're both available if needed. Smile
Barnaby Fontaine
Barnaby Fontaine
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Hey Addie! Yeah I'm up for including whoever will fit into the plot Smile
Would Ben let it slip personally to Hallie or to Tobius who'd then relay that information onto Hallie (as in that's how she would find out?) Or would she find out another way and then talk to Tobius do you think?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top