Hallie's Mum
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hallie's Mum Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hallie's Mum

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hallie's Mum Empty Hallie's Mum

Post by Amelia Cooper Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:38 am

So I have decided to make Hallie and Toby's mum Amelia.
It is clearly visible who Hallie gets her physical features on although there is one difference between the two's appearances. The eyes. Whilst Hallie's are bright, expressive and full of life Amelia are dull, blank, empty. It is clear that Amelia lost a part of herself through the destruction of her family, but then what wife and Mother wouldn't?

She is similar to Hallie and Toby in that little things link them such as the hair, the fact they both like acid pops and such. However she isn't as reckless and adventurous as her children. If anything, like Toby, she tends to not go trumpeting her emotions about like Hallie and Anelia also doesn't get tangled in them. She has learnt to block them out and control them meaning she come across more independent and lonely - Hallie defiantly takes after her Father personality wise.

Of course Amelia was never like this she was once bursting with life. Both kind, friendly and, despite a huge study fan, enjoyed social gatherings. However it was Robert, her late husband, who brought that part of her to the surface and after his death it slowly retreated back inside of her. Now I am not saying she is a dull log, I believe she has so much depth but you may not agree xD - she is very protecting and nurturing and so if students were threatened she would bl**** well stand up for them!!

Now that Hallie has flown the nest she feel there is no purpose for her. She stayed strongish and brave for her remaining child but that child is now working and has her own place. As a result she has decided to take a post at Hogwarts in the department of charms, something of which she has a gift for. The reason for this is because returning to Hogwarts she may find herself again as this is where she first four love in learning and her husband. Furthermore she is keen to inspire the youth of today and teach them all she knows, nothing makes her more pleased than seeing students develop, learn and blossom into the people they are - seeing Hallie do that, seeing Hallie graduate and enter auror training like her husband did has also sparked this sudden desire to teach because she found it a privilege for one of her children to complete Hogwarts, given what has happened.

She used to work in the ministry but doesn't have many if any friends to be honest. Given what has happened she distances herself from people afraid she will lose them like she lost her family. Now she is going to Hogwarts to teach charms and be head of Ravenclaw it may be tough for her but she is going to try her hardest to make friends with the other professors, get past her fears and I am up for student relationships too / especially Ravenclaws as she will be their HoH and care and guide them in the right direction.

I would like her to have a group thread with the NEWT Ravenclaws and her to get to know them, find out what they are like as a person because she believes seeing them and meeting them will give her more information than the student records piled in her office.
Then at some point with any fifth year Ravenclaws careers advice like in the books!
Plus she will be teaching charms.
She may seem distant at times but she will be delving into teaching with passion and really trying to be happy.

---
I have messages Viv to see what her intentions are for Toby going Hogwarts or not because that is where he was meant to go. It would be interesting to see them together as that is where Amelia will learn her son isn't dead and all that stuff. I will have to wait on Viv to see what she says in the message. It could be Amelia finds his name when preparing for classes or she reads his name in the class register and is like O M G !! Neutral
Oo that would be interesting to how she would react, I think she would wait until the manor the lesson to say anything as she can resist the urge to run across the room screaming, plus it's more professional in her eyes. But she would defiantly be unable to fight back smiles and watery eyes throughout the entire lesson.

-----

So that is a bit about Amelia, you can read her profile by clicking the link in the signature for more details. Fl
Does anyone fancy role-playing with?
Maybe teachers in the staff room first day of lessons?
Or with A student anywhere?
Amelia Cooper
Amelia Cooper

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Hallie's Mum Empty Re: Hallie's Mum

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:48 pm

I have like two Ravenclaws that she could interact with! Dylan and Olivia. I think you know a bit about both? Dylan's outgoing, happy and music is his life. Olivia, is shy, timid and afraid of guys for the most part. She's been turned into a wolf too recently.

Um, I feel like some of my other students take her class, but I can't remember who right now.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Oooh I didnt realise she had become a wolf too, I kind of thought she had but wasn't concrete sure.

Before I go on all these werewolves need to transform in Hogwarts OMG imagine how the Ministry would react to that given their new werewolf thing going on?!

BACK on topic. Yeah that's cool, Dylan is a sixth year? What year is Olivia?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Freak out! Cx

But yeah, she was turned during the last full moon. And she's a sixth year like Dylan.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:50 pm

I think i will make a list of all the ravenclaws and if anyone is up for it a group thing like a small meeting with the sixth years and stuff but i dont know if people would find it boring xD
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Maybe not cx I'm not sure, people are flightly sometimes
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Cooper Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm

I wish people weren't flighty Sad
Amelia Cooper
Amelia Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm

I would be up for it and Gus says the same.For the Ravenclaw sixth year thing we would be there.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Cooper Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Cool! If I started a thread in the charms classroom for Ravenclaw's to drop in would anybody be interested?
I am thinking i could write it like she put a notice on the notice board in the common room inviting NEWT students to a group get together then it's optional so people can or not come?
Amelia Cooper
Amelia Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Adrienne adores Charms, so she'll likely be your sort of teacher's pet - or try to be. Expect over attentiveness and strange amounts of excitement.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum