Sweets, sweets(open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sweets, sweets(open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sweets, sweets(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweets, sweets(open) Empty Sweets, sweets(open)

Post by Hazel Parker Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Hazel had been walking on the Diagon Alley for awhile now. It was very warm day for almost being autumn. She still did wear already jacket on her dress. She didn't want to catch a cold since being aick wasn't good idea. She smiled when she saw sweets shop, it had been her favorite shop so far. She also wanted to buy few sweeta to her little sister who was home with their neighbour right now. She smiled and nodded her head quietly.

She walked into the sweet shop and began to look around. She didn't wanna buy any chocolate, strawberry or the cherrie favors since they both were allergic to them. She picked few up and put them into her little basket what she had taken from the next door. She was happy to buy sweets and didn't notice that someone was there in front of her, so she walked into her. "Sorry," she said and all sweets what were in basket did well on the floor.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Sweets, sweets(open) Empty Re: Sweets, sweets(open)

Post by Hugo Weasley Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 am

There was only so much god awful rubbish an Obliviator had to deal with in a week. This one seemed to want to take hellish to a new and abominable level, however, as not for the first time after a werewolf raid Hugo Weasley found himself repairing the memories of those in a little village in Wales, editing them to the point where there was barely anything left of the night, replacing them all instead with a mundane repetition of nights that were completely normal to the individuals. He hated that in as many ways as he enjoyed it. It seemed ridiculous that there were still werewolves around that were so out of control that he needed to do it. Still, obliviating Muggles kept him in house and home.

He wasn’t going to complain too much.

In an effort to get the scene out of his mind and go and get up to something a little bit different, Hugo went into Diagon Alley in search of something sweet. Thankfully he almost immediately came over the sweetshop and jumped inside, picking up a basket at the door. Then Hugo began to wander few, picking up this and that and all the rest as he skirted through the aisles, determining that if he was going to work overtime to get his paperwork done that night then he was going to do it with some sweets because there was no other away to make incident reports interesting to fill out. Nevertheless, he was looking forward to the extra pay it brought in. It kept him in sweets, that portion of his salary.

However, before he could think of anything else, Hugo found himself bumping into someone, the metallic clatter of the basket hitting the floor rising up to his ears. Hugo winced. He set down his basket hastily and knelt down to gather up the sweets that had fallen from the woman’s basket. With a little bit of speed and precision he’d gathered them up into his palms and had deposited them back into the basket so before long it became clear that nothing had been amiss in the first place – though the glare from the woman by the counter told him they were in trouble all the same.

“Sorry, love,” he made an apologetic face. “I was miles away, I didn’t see you. You alright? Do we need to exchange insurance and phone numbers or something?”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Sweets, sweets(open) Empty Re: Sweets, sweets(open)

Post by Hazel Parker Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:21 am

Hazel was worrying that her sweets re now ruined but when she was one man taking them up and putting back to her basket. She also took few them up and put in basket.

"I'm okay. I also didn't see you there, was too busy looking and sweets,' she said there then with a smile now. "No need for share such information really since I'm fine and you are fine," she added then with smile again.

She wasn't sure even what her phone number in her head. Since she barely uses it. "I would chat with you but I don't have that much time. I soon need to go back home and take care of my little sister. But I have hour or so left," she said there with smile.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top