Mischief Is How You Get Things Done
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mischief Is How You Get Things Done Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mischief Is How You Get Things Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mischief Is How You Get Things Done Empty Mischief Is How You Get Things Done

Post by Nicholas Wellington Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Nicholas had been walking the streets for hours on end and only wanted to go and find something to prank someone. The fourteen year old walked over to Weasley Wizard Wheezes one of his favorite places in all of Diagon Alley. Then soon his mother came and she said " Nick? Do you want to go in here?" she asked.

" Yeah mum " said the Slytherin.

Nick walked into the shop and he saw all the amazing things this place had to offer and he said " I love this place." he said. Then his sister looked and said " That makes two of us?" said his older sister who was in her last year of Hogwarts. Then she said " For a Slytherin your a troublemaker. " said Sadie.

Nick looked and he said " I'm no troublemaker! I'm only going to prank Dacien for breaking my computer." he said. Then his sister looked and said " You left it out of course he would." she said. Then Nicholas turned and he said " Your right." he said. Then Nicholas continued walking to the store and looked around it in fascination.
Nicholas Wellington
Nicholas Wellington
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top